ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Ever Made An Extremely Stupid or Weird Youtube Video?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GuitarBoy55  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:19 am    Post subject: Ever Made An Extremely Stupid or Weird Youtube Video? Reply with quote

Ever made a weird stupid Youtube video that might not be funny and embarrassing or just plain weird? Well I just have with my video Cooking Gone Wrong! Seriously guys my ten year old sister plays an evil mother who wanted to hook up with a cop at the end of the video! That's a little crazy! I also had the infamous 13 year old Screamo video. Very embarrassing. Well discuss your videos guys And remember no harsh comments! This thread is just for laughs and entertainment.
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well... yes. I present to you, The best dub of a video game EVAR. It was 4 AM, we had nothing to do, and we recorded with my laptop and RB mic... we seriously laughed our asses off to our own video 30 minutes after putting it on youtube and watching it. Looking at it now... it wasn't that funny.

Oh, and harsh comments welcomed. They make me laugh.
GuitarBoy55  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarg338 wrote:
Well... yes. I present to you, The best dub of a video game EVAR. It was 4 AM, we had nothing to do, and we recorded with my laptop and RB mic... we seriously laughed our asses off to our own video 30 minutes after putting it on youtube and watching it. Looking at it now... it wasn't that funny.

Oh, and harsh comments welcomed. They make me laugh.
That was weird I didn't get it at all. LOL I liked it anyways.
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarBoy55 wrote:
That was weird I didn't get it at all.

Exactly. My friend came up with the idea. We were playing some PS2 game with no voice acting, then he says "We should voice the lines, then put it up on youtube so everyone can tell us how bad we are!". So, why not. We plan on doing other games too (Pokemon for one. Can't wait to get flamed for that ).
GuitarBoy55  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarg338 wrote:
Exactly. My friend came up with the idea. We were playing some PS2 game with no voice acting, then he says "We should voice the lines, then put it up on youtube so everyone can tell us how bad we are!". So, why not. We plan on doing other games too (Pokemon for one. Can't wait to get flamed for that ).
Join me and we can make a whole bunch of videos involving anthrax!!!! And well... other stuff lol. (watch my video if you don't get it)
karatechess  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend and I had to make a PSA for Biology.... that was interesting, but not as much as the blooper video.

Click HERE if you want to see the Blooper vid (Recommended)

Click HERE if you care about science (Not Recommended nearly as much)
GuitarBoy55  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

karatechess wrote:
A friend and I had to make a PSA for Biology.... that was interesting, but not as much as the blooper video.

Click HERE if you want to see the Blooper vid (Recommended)

Click HERE if you care about science (Not Recommended nearly as much)
Yeah I can see how bloopers might be embarrassing And obviously I don't care about science haha.
Olinea  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What to do when attacked by a ninja.

I make a cameo as the pussy.
Scorehero: Where the 5-note chord is undercharted.

Grinded that second one for 18 years.
ferretgod  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad you asked!

I couldn't resist lulz
"I am not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, because America gave him the White House based on the same credentials." ~Newt Gingrich
"To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt." - Thomas Jefferson
"What was wrong with communism wasn't aberrant leadership, it was communism" - William F. Buckley, Jr.
FingerQuick  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's 1:30AM here and I'm using a wii so I'll try linking each of our random videos that I can...

James Bond Nerf Wars This is like a James Bond Nerf series we did a year ago. The first three or four were fresh but then it went downhill, got repetitive, and random. At least it was only 8 or 9 we filmed. I'm thinking of us making a "James Bond: Nerf War Revenge" video as a finale this summer but I'm not sure :P
Penalty Kick Showdown We fucked around at this elementary school field and had a PK showdown. I won cuz my bro sux ass.

Also, by any chance, does blowing up a gingerbread house count as something stupid?

GHWoR Season 14 Leagues Champion
GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012
Join monthly GH3 Xbox LIVE GH Tournaments with us!

46|62|29|70|41|85|49|48|85|46|93|42
Full Series: 696/702
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: FingerQuickSH Wii Friend Code: 2581587414697466
Pas26  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend of mine opened a beer with his ass.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I once did a video where I was making F1 engine noises, but w/ the names of the members of Team Chaotix (Sonic Heroes). Don't get it? Neither do I now. But I was 9, a massive Sonic the Hedgehog fanboy (really close to HellAshes, that much) and I already deleted the video.
Blah2k  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me and a friend thought it would be funny to make a random video of him pushing people over and adding stupid sound effects when the person would hit the ground, well, to say the least, the end result was in fact stupid.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Cyanide Chaotic
FreeXBird  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My brother's channel containing videos of me and a ton of our friends.

The movies are retarded, but they actually somewhat have plots. And the camera-work isn't retarded. Even the sound quality's decent. But we just don't know how to make a serious movie. Anyway, this channel contains my whole life.

Literally, have fun laughing at my life from when I was about 8 years old to now when I'm 15.
Squirrel  

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ultimate Bob Saget

My good friend made that. He was half asleep when he made it. He's been wanting to make a sequel but is scared to, because he's afraid it'll never be as good as this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: