ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH:WOR Expert Guitar FC Breakdown
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FDXCpinballwiz  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:27 am    Post subject: GH:WOR Expert Guitar FC Breakdown Reply with quote

I made this list for myself, and then realized that no one had put up one. So I guess I'll go ahead and put mine up. I'll begin putting descriptions for each song right after this is posted.

*Input Needed*
  1. How you Remind me - slow throughout the song, not very hard at all
  2. Bleed it out - consistent strumming with the occasional quick hopo chord thrown at you
  3. Fascination Street - long and full of extended sustains with multiple strums, but nothing bad
  4. Again - extended sustains with hopo chains gives this its only difficulty
  5. Lasso - a few gallops and a bunch of chords, very easy
  6. Seven Nation Army - repetitive riffs, some quick hopo chords
  7. (2112 Part 5) Oracle: The Dream - very short song (2 minutes) with nothing to bad in it
  8. Fortunate Son - the occasional quick bit, but mostly jus alternating chords and single notes
  9. Get Free - chord transitions are harder than everything above it, but still pretty easy
  10. I Know What I am - choruses have some patterns that can trip you up
  11. Cherry Bomb - hopo chords in solo and fast slides
  12. Losing my Religion - very slow but has several similar to those of Cherry Bomb
  13. Waidmann's Heil - a streak of 4 note red bursts is the only thing semi-difficult on this song
  14. What do I Get? - lots of chord progressions, a few quick gallops
  15. Theme from Spiderman - solo has a section that can be tricky
  16. Interstate Love Song - some awkward chord transitions but overall easy
  17. Listen to Her Heart - a disappointing easy solo for being a Tom Petty song
  18. Uprising - a slight swing riff in chords, solo part has a few tough bits, watch out for orange streak at end
  19. Lunatic Fringe - hopo chains, and plenty of them
  20. I'm not Okay (I Promise) -a few tricky chord progressions, easy solo
  21. Motivation - consistent strumming, nothing too bad
  22. Machinehead - mix of chord/single note strumming can get tricky
  23. No More Mr. Nice Guy - pretty consistent difficulty, nothing hard in it but can miss at any point if your not focusing
  24. We're not Gonna Take it - grace notes in solo-ish section can trip you up
  25. Bohemian Rhapsody - medium level solo and some awkward chords while playing the piano in the opera section
  26. Self Esteem - basic chord progressions, riffs are at a moderately fast paced
  27. Black Rain - fast hooks are scattered through the song and some fast acending triple notes
  28. No Way Back - some awkward chord transitions in verses, solo is easy but has some tricky parts
  29. Stray Cat Blues - chord riffs change seemingly evertime, solo isn't too bad, easy to choke on quick bits at the end
  30. The Feel Good Drag - slow acending trips in verses, semi-easy solo, hardest parts are intro/outro strumming
  31. Graduate - extremely awkward and hand-cramping GR sustans with slow YB trills added with them make this song much harder than it should be
  32. Rockin' in the Free World - easy overall but has a solo that could mess you up at the end
  33. (2112 Part 6) Soliloquy - very slow up until the solo
  34. Love Gun - repeating section in the solo is easy to miss
  35. Money for Nothing - the hardest part is the slider section in the intro, but then there's 5 more minutes of chords afterwards
  36. (2112 Part 3) Discovery - gets progressively faster and has some fast hopo chords near the end
  37. Bodies - fast alternate strumming throughout the song, easy to get off beat but nothing hard
  38. (2112 Part 2) The Temples of Syrinx - some easy chord bursts, made easy by its short length
  39. The Outsider - string of hopo chords can be very awkward to hit
  40. Feels Like the First Time - very easy aside from the slider section with fast decending trips, but easy to tap
  41. Children of the Grave - main riff is easy to miss and a semi-hard solo, short extended sustains at end are chokable
  42. Wish - chord transitions in verses are very missable
  43. Aqualung - made difficult by its length, easy to miss in the long strumming sections of the second part of this song and some fast trips in the solo
  44. Dance, Dance - very easy to miss in the chorus chord transitions
  45. Jet City Woman - only hard part is the off beat zig-zags at the end of the solo
  46. Sharp Dressed Man (Live) - for a live song, nothing really hard thrown at you
  47. Savior - moderately fast riffs but nothing too bad to hit
  48. Scumbag Blues - small solo bits, streaks of hop chords
  49. (2112 Part 1) Overture - long section of gallops
  50. Ghost - solo is easy for slash, repeated hopo riff in the verses can get tiring, some tricky parts in the choruses
  51. Hard to See - solo isn't too bad but has a few parts that sweep pretty quickly, the 5 note bursts that lead into hopo chains can be difficult to combo
  52. Cryin' - part in the solo is very tricky and awkward, outro solo that is chokable
  53. Free Ride - intro riff, solo has a few hard parts
  54. Re-Ignition (Live) - pretty long, a few hard tid-bits but nothing too much worth mentioning
  55. Burnin' for You - mini-solo's in the outro, some very quick hooks
  56. Slow Hands - chorus strumming requires complete concentration
  57. Tick Tick Boom - blue-orange grace notes, then strumming section shortly after that, luckily nothing too hard besides those two parts
  58. I'm Broken - solo isn't too fast but features some tough patterns
  59. Paranoid (Live) - very short, quick zig-zags in the solo
  60. Renegade - solo and then outro solo, very fun song
  61. Bloodlines - gallops at 14-14.4 nps are pretty hard to hit on game GHWoR engine, solo isn't too bad
  62. It's Only Another Parsec... - intro is hardest part about song luckily, very fast paced overall and few breaks
  63. Pour some Sugar on me (Live) - intro solo is hardest but has a few small ones later that are easy to miss
  64. (2112 Part 7) Grand Finale - solo has some very tricky parts, tri-chords near end are very hard to hit
  65. Bat Country - easy FC outside of the solo, which is much easier than RB2 must still hard
  66. Unskinny Bop - very quick hopo chains all over the place, pretty fast triple notes in the solo
  67. (2112 Part 4) Presentation - very hard solo, deffinately the hardest of all teh 2112 sections
  68. There's no Secrets this Year - awkward strumming riffs, hard to keep on beat many times
  69. Been Caught Stealing - fast verses and a moderatey tough solo, especially at the beginning that contains the hopo chord
  70. Dancing Through Sunday - What? an AFI song with a lot of chords in teh verses, a soft bridge, and a guitar solo thrown in somewhere? seems familiar
  71. Tones of Home - awkward strumming in the verses, fun solo with a very hard section of strummed triple notes
  72. Suffocated - fun mini-solos are thrown everywhere and can be difficult to combo all on one run
  73. Indians - very fast burst of green notes that occurs around 8 times in the song are the only real hard part to combo
  74. Deadfall - awkward strumming riffs thrown everywhere in the song
  75. Move it on Over (Live) - no breaks, swing riffs are easy to miss in
  76. Modern Day Cowboy - trills at beggining and end of solo, strumming section afterwards, and then the trills again right at the end of the song
  77. Psychosocial - strumming in intro and outro, very fast solos
  78. Calling - intro is very awkward to hit and takes practice, fast strumming riffs throughout the song and a solo to top it off
  79. Burn - chimneys in the first solo are hard, but organ solo overall is much harder, long song
  80. Call me the Breeze (Live) - it's a live lynard skynard song, what more needs to be said
  81. Setting Fire to Sleeping Giants - nothing too bad outside of the acoustic guitar solo, but that part is pretty damn hard
  82. Holy Wars...The Punishment Due - fast strumming that can sometimes be awkward to hit, acoustic solo isn't bad, solo at the end is
  83. Ravenous - luckily seemingly all the hard parts (intro solo and chimney) are withing the first minute and a half of the song, but it doesn't let up too much after that and is easy to miss
  84. Nemesis - very fast intro and outro strumming, solo 1 has fast and wierd zig-zag pattern
  85. (You Can Still) Rock in America - slider notes at end of solo, follow an easy to learn pattern but are still incredibaly fast
  86. If you Want Peace...Prepare for War - solo overall is just hard, slider sections are fast and then a very awkward section right at the end of solo, entire song tires out fingers very quickly, jus non-relentless
  87. Speeding (Vault Version) - strumming sections are pretty quicky with some random notes thrown in every now and then, the two slider sections are what truely make this song difficult to FC
  88. This Day we Fight! - extremely awkward strumming riffs and zig-zag patterns all over the place that are very tiring, especially in solo 2
  89. Ties that Bind - bridge strumming is incrediby fast and you have to substain that speed for very long
  90. Sudden Death - verse 2 has the awkward yellow-blue chord/grace note madness, bridge strumming, solo's that last nearly half the song
  91. Black Widow of La Porte - randomness everywhere, zig-zags and spiderwebs scatter throughout the chart with two extremely hard to hit slider sections
  92. Chemical Warfare - consistent 14-16 nps strumming and the absolute hardest section of the entire game with solo 1. and if you hit it, there's plenty to choke on afterwards
  93. Fury of the Storm - grace notes everywhere and a few parts that reach around 19 nps which make the tapping section look like a joke

My accomplishments page (530/567 fc's)

Add me on facebook

Last edited by FDXCpinballwiz on Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:27 am; edited 15 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FDXCp1nballw1z
FDXCpinballwiz  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overall i'm not sure of my placing of CW. It has the hardest section of the entire game and consistent 14-16 nps strumming but the other 2 songs (BWoLP & FotS) are consistently harder.

Add me on facebook
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FDXCp1nballw1z
MarkAllen1988  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imo Calling should be above Psychosocial. I got a minus 7 on Psychosocial on my sightread, and I could barely combo any of Calling.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: markallen2216
MLGquinky  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Move Ravenous up one maybe two spots. (up as in harder)
FDXCpinballwiz  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarkAllen1988 wrote:
Imo Calling should be above Psychosocial. I got a minus 7 on Psychosocial on my sightread, and I could barely combo any of Calling.

Ok Will do, I just played it again and realized the burst strumming is more annoying than I thought. I can hit the intro pretty consistetny tho by strumming through it.

MLGquinky wrote:
Move Ravenous up one maybe two spots. (up as in harder)

I can see it maybe above Holy Wars, but deff. not over Nemesis. The Chimney section in Ravenous isn't too bad and I've gotten it a couple times one handed. And the rest of the song isn't as hard as Nemesis's strumming either (or maybe i'm the only one who has trouble with fast strumming on this game)

Add me on facebook
DVDSmith  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bleed It Out is easier than How You Remind Me. Bleed has a steady rhythm all the way through it while HYRM shifts and has upbeat strums. I would swap those two.

Also Feels Like The First Time needs to be higher - that tapping solo makes it definitely harder than Free World, Love Gun and Money For Nothing.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DVDSmith wrote:
Bleed It Out is easier than How You Remind Me. Bleed has a steady rhythm all the way through it while HYRM shifts and has upbeat strums. I would swap those two.

Also Feels Like The First Time needs to be higher - that tapping solo makes it definitely harder than Free World, Love Gun and Money For Nothing.

yes but bleed it out is also alot quicker paced and has some quick hopo chords while how you remind me is very slow, i might agree with fels like the first time tho. again, i haven't played all these songs more than 2 or 3 times so this is still a major WiP.

btw, i'll be updating this at midnight with descriptions

Add me on facebook
Parama  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Savior is waaaay too high. I haven't even played the entire game yet, but I SRFCed that one. Maybe 30 max. Not hard at all.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paranoid and Sharp dressed man seem a bit high.
I almost sightread FC'd paranoid, and I am pretty sure I got sharp dressed man my first try.

smokyprogg  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chemical Warfare is definitely harder than Fury of the Storm. Black Widow might be harder as well.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I updated it with all of yall's advice. I'll finish putting descriptions for all of them tmrw.

Add me on facebook
Bradmasta  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ties That Bind should be a little lower down the list. Speeding and This Day We Fight are both harder than that song. I've FC'd the strumming, but barely 5 starred TDWF and I only have 4.5 stars on speeding o_O
MarkAllen1988  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bradmasta wrote:
Ties That Bind should be a little lower down the list. Speeding and This Day We Fight are both harder than that song. I've FC'd the strumming, but barely 5 starred TDWF and I only have 4.5 stars on speeding o_O

This is debatable. Fast strumming on this engine is generally harder than fast fretting. I would say that section is harder than any one section in the other two. TDWF and Speeding are consistently hard throughout, though, so it's one WTF part in an easy song, versus two songs that are consistently a little less WTF throughout.

Also, you might be a little biased, since fast strumming seems to be your thing *looks at your sig*

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: markallen2216
Kerfoot32  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sudden Death isn't 93?? What a joke....
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: MKerfoot32
Perre  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"(You Can Still) Rock in America" got this really fast purple part and should IMO move down a few spots on the list (as in harder).

The strumming with occasional gallops in Bloodlines is pretty tricky, it's one of my personal weaknesses so not too sure about where to place it but I definately think it should move down some spots.

Deadfalls mainriff is seriously awkward, I find it harder than 66-72.

Dancing Through Sunday has one semi-hard and it's the triplets which in all honesty is pretty easy to tap if you can't one-hand it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 1 of 15

Jump to: