SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Chrisssss; nope, still not playing lol
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
Let There Be Rock (live) on Bass is a giant 7min long wall of non-stop notes.

that should be your nemesis.

Gotta love non-stop notes, much like Runnin' Down a Dream on GH5. I look forward to it!

greenbaymackey wrote:
Nice job on those scores! Prepare yourself for some looong songs.

Thanks man, and yeaaah... played another one today and it seemed to last forever which is annoying as I had to restart a few times. >__>

alexhaz64 wrote:
Never played RB ACDC, so I can't say much about it. I do remember a few of the expert songs going un-FCd for a while, but that probably was due to strum limit nonsense. Nonetheless I'm sure they're plenty of fun, maybe moreso on hard. I do like seeing all those firsts though, glad to see you're still squeezing as hard as ever

I have a feeling that the hard charts are a lot easier, albeit the start of Highway to Hell reminds me of Freya on GH2 (chart for hard is strumming, compared to trills on expert). But yeah, first place is always nice, especially as I suck at the BRE on RB! I always like to squeeze, even if I'm sometimes inconsistent and can't get a lot of stuff... I love orange or green rankings.

Speaking of though... got #10 today:
Jailbreak (first place)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! Keep up the work and staying at the top of the leaderboards!

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LlamaYip wrote:
Nice! Keep up the work and staying at the top of the leaderboards!

I try where I can

Grabbed another couple of FCs today, so I'm now on 12/18:

Highway to Hell (first place)
Hells bells (first place)

I should also have FC'd The Jack, but kept messing up. I'm not sure what the hardest song is on this game on hard difficulty, but the intro to Highway to Hell was annoying so I'm glad I managed to FC the outro strumming first time after getting the intro!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I've been away from Guitar Hero/Rock Band for around a month and a bit now, and that's because my lovely wife gave birth to our beautiful baby girl on 06/09/20.

I know what people are like (me included), so I won't post a picture here or anything as it's a gaming site lol... but if anyone wanted to see how cute (IMO) my little one is, then my Instagram is here.

My wife isn't a rocker or metalhead, but maybe my little girl will be and can join Daddy in rocking out on a bit of GH in the future!

...now to find the time to play again.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...wow, shit, I didn't realize you were married, Chris. Congrats on both fronts!

But please, baby comes first. Maybe when she's a bit older and doesn't need your full attention you can try to watch her and play, too.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best FC ever! I hope to one day join you in that club, lol. Guess I also need to get the "marriage" FC first ...also would like the "house" FC before either of those, but we'll see soon enough.

Had a quick browse through your IG and you look like a beautiful family. I completely understand if GH takes a back seat for a while! (though I would also enjoy more GH stuff from you, for the record :p)
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
arvain  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations man :)

I've had 2 cats for months now and they're keeping me quite busy (my partner too, not gonna lie) enough as it is, so I can't even begin to imagine how it is with a baby that you can't keep out of your sight for a moment Good luck for this intense journey ^^
Ontwikseltsaar  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, I would be stressed out of my mind if I had that much life going on.

Congrats! Enjoy it

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Ontwikseltsaar
conlan22  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations!! That's a cute baby!
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
Best FC ever! I hope to one day join you in that club, lol. Guess I also need to get the "marriage" FC first ...also would like the "house" FC before either of those, but we'll see soon enough.

Had a quick browse through your IG and you look like a beautiful family. I completely understand if GH takes a back seat for a while! (though I would also enjoy more GH stuff from you, for the record :p)

Some of us still need a Girlfriend FC (and not the Matthew Sweet one )

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude, congratz ! I know that feeling very well as I have 3 kids, now 7, 10 & 12 years old. It's been one hell of a rollercoaster and play time was greatly reduce in the first years but it will eventually come back one day.

Have fun, enjoy her growing up, but don't forget your lovely wife, she also needs alot of attention

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations! Although you may need to leave it a few months before coming back to GH, as kids somehow seem to take up more time than there are hours in a day!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
...wow, shit, I didn't realize you were married, Chris. Congrats on both fronts!

But please, baby comes first. Maybe when she's a bit older and doesn't need your full attention you can try to watch her and play, too.

Yeah I got married back in September 2018... came to Miami for our honeymoon, first time in the United States, definitely want to explore more! But yeaaah, I guess baby comes before Guitar Hero lol

alexhaz64 wrote:

I'm sure if you're a nice guy (which, judging by your kind words, you must be) then you can easily achieve all three FCs! I'm notoriously rude & sarcastic in real life and I've still managed it somehow lol.

I'm probably gonna be quite rusty when I finally play again, so might have to shift back down to medium difficulty!

arvain wrote:
Congratulations man :)

I've had 2 cats for months now and they're keeping me quite busy (my partner too, not gonna lie) enough as it is, so I can't even begin to imagine how it is with a baby that you can't keep out of your sight for a moment Good luck for this intense journey ^^

Thanks buddy she can be difficult but she's a cutie! At least with cats they deal with their own toilet habits lol

Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
Dude, I would be stressed out of my mind if I had that much life going on.

Congrats! Enjoy it

I'm not sure I've ever been stressed in my life because I'm quite a chilled person, quite lucky really in that respect... but thanks I'm enjoying it so far!

conlan22 wrote:
Congratulations!! That's a cute baby!

Thank you! Yes she is!

Cabanon wrote:
dude, congratz ! I know that feeling very well as I have 3 kids, now 7, 10 & 12 years old. It's been one hell of a rollercoaster and play time was greatly reduce in the first years but it will eventually come back one day.

Have fun, enjoy her growing up, but don't forget your lovely wife, she also needs alot of attention

Ah, three must be expensive lol. She already makes me laugh a lot, so I will definitely enjoy her growing up! And yeah, heaven forbid I forget the wife haha

FL4RE wrote:
Congratulations! Although you may need to leave it a few months before coming back to GH, as kids somehow seem to take up more time than there are hours in a day!

Thanks! Yeah there's no such thing as winding down at night now... takes us ages to watch programmes on NetFlix lol
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94
Page 94 of 94

Jump to: