SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Going for WoR FG1st (91/93 1sts)|Ranked 1st GH3X/GHWoR/GHM
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kyl3Ruth  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:14 am    Post subject: bump Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
So, I am necro bumping this, in the hopes that Kyl3Ruth actually updates the main page, or at least makes a true achievement thread. Kyl3Ruth has been on an absolute tear of late, destroying GH3 Expert. How good you ask? Try 69/70 1sts and 40 of them being untied. Only missing a FC of TtFaF for total domination. Oh yea, his latest FC? submitting a score on 12/31/2021 for an untied first on One. Madness.

Thanks haha, not that many noticed in 2021 for sure. It's updated now though, for you and anyone else. I'll get around to formatting it better later.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm moving my thread's topic post across these replies I have, trying to sync them around the time I edited and added it to my topic post:
I have first on this game (as of now). I have 48/49 FC's and I'm The One left.

Code:
 January 1st, 2011:
I have FC'ed I'm The One out of the solo 2a strumming in a run. So in-run FGFC outside of solo 2a (I'm The One)

Code:
 January 8th, 2022:
^Well my last post here was 01/01/2011 when I was in 7th grade... 13 years old... Apparently had just taken GHVH 1st overall then.

I always felt I was the most underrated OG player, only ggamer/dan and few others are not surprised by the pace and accomplishments I've had since coming back in 2021. Some on this side of Scorehero don't know that I'm 1st place on expert guitar on almost every Rock Band game, near full game 1st place on Rock Band 3 as well, and I did that in the first five weeks playing in four years roughly.

I stopped playing in 2016-2017 and over the years felt regret not FC'ing TTFAF or going for GH3 overall 1st. I knew that I was capable of bumping ukogmonkey where he was at. When I got to GH3 at the end of August 2021 I soon realized that I would be able to surpass the then Expert community total of 24,856,225 with a FGFC. But now I see that a 24,864,XXX is possible for the community total.. and that would by my user total as I would have 70/70 1sts on GH3.

Code:
 January 8th, 2022:
On 12/31/21 I FC'd One and then ReFC'd One

Finally. The One FC grind was so painful. 3 days to improve from a -6 to a -1. 12 days to improve from a -1 to an FC. And then it took one additional attempt after eating a bagel to go from FC to ReFC and 1st place on it..

My One ReFC score:
https://imgur.com/a/wejgwwj

It was one of those grinds, not to make a horrendous pun. It was whack-a-mole of every possible problem I could have with the song. To the point where it took being able to FC Darkness Bridge-Fast Solo A 8x in a row in practice before the FC. Luckily Fast Solo B and D I always stayed 100% consistent at.

My method for Fast Solo B - D is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZjxPOM0b4s

Code:
 January 8th, 2022:
Going forward:
Anyway, now I have to go back to flames and finish this. Have wanted to quit for months, but I made up my mind going into this and will stick to the plan.

Flames I know of 992,142 that I can confirm of existing in the song score wise as an optimal, ticks and squeezes that I've hit across runs combined would total that score exactly.

I'll just be using the what the path on my first FC (it's worth 400 less than the twin path). Ignoring misses, squeezes wise the best run I've had would have been 991.7k. But I got so burned out grinding for it that I changed route and went back to One. Glad that worked out. Now that I got back to flames I'm just going for the FC with a score between 990.3k-991.1k, then reFC with the twin path for a higher score.

TTFAF Paths with squeezes can all be found here: https://imgur.com/a/BllVCfv

Last edited by Kyl3Ruth on Mon May 02, 2022 1:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Flewer  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Insane achievements, totally deserves this, congratz !
Good luck for the 70th !
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ngl, I've been checking the SH homepage periodically in the hopes of seeing new scores from you. It was absolutely insane seeing all the new global firsts you'd upload. And then of course some crazy DLC FCs thrown in there too- dragonforce, soothsayer, etc... insanity.

Obviously 70/70 1sts in the most competitive game in the series is simply unheard of, and the fact that it is nearly an inevitability at this point... you are truly a GOAT when it comes to scorechasing
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Jellu  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good scores have never been my main concern in these games but even I can appreciate what you've been doing recently. I've been checking the scores pretty regularly and it's crazy to think you could get easy 1st place in GH3 without even FCing TTFAF... once you get it (even if it's not a 1st place score), I feel like the GH3 1st place will last for ages (perhaps until the heat death of the universe and I guess technically even past it in that case xD ).

FCs: 45 | 62 | 29 | 68 | 41 | 85 | 48 | 47 | 85 | 46 | 89 | O211 204/211 | Total 645/660
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

come on man let's GO

also 69 firsts. nice

Kyl3Ruth  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flewer wrote:
Insane achievements, totally deserves this, congratz !
Good luck for the 70th !

Thank you! Coming to GH3 I knew I had the raw speed for everything, I just never had put in the time to become great at tapping (or even good). I committed to splitting my time 50/50 between score chasing/squeezing and tapping practice. I honestly have put in more time on One and TTFAF than all of the rest of the game's songs combined. I hope I don't change my mindset at all, because I plan to grind Flames out until it is done. I know I will regret it forever if I don't. So thanks again.

Jellu wrote:
Good scores have never been my main concern in these games but even I can appreciate what you've been doing recently. I've been checking the scores pretty regularly and it's crazy to think you could get easy 1st place in GH3 without even FCing TTFAF... once you get it (even if it's not a 1st place score), I feel like the GH3 1st place will last for ages (perhaps until the heat death of the universe and I guess technically even past it in that case xD ).

Well, I certainly hope to do that. I know I will forever regret not finishing what I've started. And no one would ever regret grinding out 1st place on TTFAF, let along just the FC. I hope to leave the game close to being only 1k under what we know of as being TAS optimal (24,865k) which should make me perma-1st to always look back on (I hope, I believe I'm at 45/70 scores being TAS optimal. Another 7 songs have 4 pts left. Then another 7 from that have 8 pts left. So 59/70 are -0, -4 or -8 from TAS optimal I believe. And 64/70 have 0-20 pts left).

GH3 Expert vs Confirmed Optimals (there may be more left, but these are the best ticks I know of anyone hitting/squeezes and ticks that I have hit in different runs added up): https://imgur.com/a/Z9jI6Ka

SlasherManEXE wrote:
come on man let's GO

also 69 firsts. nice

Thanks man, glad to have the positive vibes.
Kyl3Ruth  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
Ngl, I've been checking the SH homepage periodically in the hopes of seeing new scores from you. It was absolutely insane seeing all the new global firsts you'd upload. And then of course some crazy DLC FCs thrown in there too- dragonforce, soothsayer, etc... insanity.

Obviously 70/70 1sts in the most competitive game in the series is simply unheard of, and the fact that it is nearly an inevitability at this point... you are truly a GOAT when it comes to scorechasing

Means a LOT coming from you alex, you've always been one of the OGs, I've seen your name on here posting top scores for what, 12 years now? To some I just came out of nowhere blasting GH3 scores, but you and others all have known of me for so long. I will say that this has been a far larger commitment than I anticipated, I will be very relieved once I get flames done, I might just take a complete break until the summer, doing all of GH3 has just been that mentally draining.
Kyl3Ruth  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:18 am    Post subject: Slash Guitar Battle FC 469,911 1st Place! Reply with quote

1,000+ over JLC's score and there is still more left, what is 2022?

FC'd Slash Battle on a great squeezing run, got 469,911 and 1st place.
-400 from this upper bound path: http://slowhero.moto-coda.org/gh3-dlc/expert/dlc2.hundred-zero.best.png I hit another 200 on the first squeeze that Jilde told me about. Late whammy on the second SP phrase seems to be the way to go as well, I was not even close until I tried that. You can strum the yellow and hit it right where the red is before it.. I also hit the upper bound second squeeze.

The 3rd act requires the extended hit window method and a perfect squeeze outside of the extended hit window's +2 frames, it's the metal tier squeeze and imo quite a bit harder/more awkward. I only ever hit it once when first trying out all of the squeezes (I initially just try to oversqueeze every act then work backwards, that's always my strat for GH3 specifically). But yes it is possible. I just skipped even trying that squeeze. I barely missed the 4th squeeze, probably by one frame.

And slowhero's last act is not possible due to the shrinking hitbox where you activate, it needs to be 100 ms late, impossible even with EHW.

Last edited by Kyl3Ruth on Mon May 02, 2022 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyl3Ruth  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has secured me 1st place overall on GH3 Expert, wow. I knew I could bump ukog going into this, I knew my skill was there, but didn't think I'd be able to get 1st overall before the FGFC.. I moved to just one handing the snake because fuck getting that section to hit on 60FPS console. Just a matter of number of runs to the snake before I get it now. I spent a shitton of time practicing herman 2 and what the so that I can basically just speedrun to the snake and get the FC (I hope very soon). I had a 977k run like an hour before this, lol.
AbyssionQC  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incredible job, excited to see TTFAF done for 1st place across the board

GH1 FC''s: 47/47 | GH2 FC''s: 64/64 | GH80''s FC''s: 30/30 | GH3 FC''s: 70/70 GHA FC''s: 41/41 | GHWT FC''s: 86/86
GHM FC''s: 49/49 | GHSH FC''s: 47/48 GH5 FC''s: 85/85 | GHVH FC''s: 47/47 | GHWoR FC''s: 91/93 | Total FC''s: 657/660

I totally didn''''t steal someone else''''s signature
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your dedication and complete domination in this game is super impressive. You've definitely pushed this game to its limits and gotten plenty of scores no one ever thought possible. Not to mention going beyond the disc and getting a bunch of amazing DLC FCs/scores too.
Can't wait for the FGFC/1st

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HYPEEEE TRAIN! Hopefully, the FC comes soon. Either way, congrats on likely perma 1st place on GH3 Expert, it is well earned.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
iAMhorribl3  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats. Great accomplishment. Will you be moving onto the other GH's to achieve the same result?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st without FGFC... this speaks volume of the amount of skills you have and how much you trained to achieve such performance
Congratulations, you deserve this, hope the FC does come soon ! This would be one if not the greatest Guitar FGFC of the GH series anyone has ever done, quite an accomplishment !
Kyl3Ruth  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Near back-to-back runs (outside of resetting twice for the first squeeze 119.8k). How close it is, it's just not oversqueezing the grace notes in herman 2 and just getting another snake FC in a run. I moved to one handing it, which I did not want to do. I spent like two days practicing tapping it and I got worse.

And THANK YOU EVERYONE, really, all of you, I'll remember you, means a lot to have positivity in GH now, I never had that a decade ago. I honestly near gave up a few months back, and wanted to quit for like three months straight. It has been beyond mentally draining to take on the task of a final GH3 optimization, most scores I believe are just straight optimal now. But when I committed to it and made up my mind, that was it, I was committed. I'll finish this out!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: