ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Need a drummer and vocalist for a WoR band (PS3)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shredin0id  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:17 pm    Post subject: Need a drummer and vocalist for a WoR band (PS3) Reply with quote

After a lot of practice I've decided to create a band for WoR. It would also be nice if this band could be loyal too. I don't want to start one and have it break up in a week or two. If you want to be in the band my requirements are simple, you must play expert and you don't have to have a giant amount of FC's, but i'd like you to have at least four or five (I'll have exceptions.) Here's who I have for members.

Guitar
1. Shredin0id (Not unless the bass player is better than me.)
2. Cabanon (I'm pretty sure he'll be bass)
3.TQSG (Might be guitarist if better than me.)

Drums
1. None Yet

Vocals
1. None Yet

Bass
1. Shredin0id (Only if the other guitar player is better than me.)
2. Cabanon (If better than TQSG)
3. TQSG (If better than Cabanon but not as good as me.)

My PSN is (obviously) Shredin0id (shown below on the psn button.) The banners below are some of my accomplishments on guitar hero too if you curious to see where my skill level is. Thanks for the posting and I hope we can have a little fun online! I'll be sure to update this thread when more people post.

Last edited by Shredin0id on Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Shredin0id
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whats your timezone ? it usually help finding the right people for the right play time.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
whats your timezone ? it usually help finding the right people for the right play time.
I belive it's GMT -6:00 I'm guessing your interested in joining.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i suck at the harder song on both bass/guitar, but the easier songs i could help.

do you plan to only play the on-disc songs or DLC/Import as well ?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
i suck at the harder song on both bass/guitar, but the easier songs i could help.

do you plan to only play the on-disc songs or DLC/Import as well ?
I'll be using dlc and on disc. I have a good amount of dlc and a few imports.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just add me if you dont have anyone else. i'll be interested to get a good amount of band challenges. i have ALL DLC & ALL IMPORTS. so i can play whatever you want hehe.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for WoR Band Members for Highscores! (PS3) Reply with quote

Shredin0id wrote:
After a lot of practice I've decided to create a band for WoR. It would also be nice if this band could be loyal too. I don't want to start one and have it break up in a week or two. If you want to be in the band my requirements are simple, you must play expert and you don't have to have a giant amount of FC's, but i'd like you to have at least four or five (I'll have exceptions.) Here's who I have for members.

Guitar
1. Shredin0id (Not unless the bass player is better than me.)

Drums
1. None Yet

Vocals
1. None Yet

Bass
1. Shredin0id (Only if the other guitar player is better than me.)

My PSN is (obviously) Shredin0id (shown below on the psn button.) The banners below are some of my accomplishments on guitar hero too if you curious to see where my skill level is. Thanks for the posting and I hope we can have a little fun online! I'll be sure to update this thread when more people post.

Hi, i have the MCR DLC, i play expert on guitar, i dont do vocals, and i dont play bass. But i play the drums on Hard. Im not to good at the really hard songs, but i dont suck at guitar (i think) Thanks.
TQSG  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested. I'm mainly a guitarist, but can do pretty decent on bass depending on the song. However, I'm new on PS3, so all I have is WoR and the free DLC.

I'm inconsistent as all hell, but I think I'm at or slightly below your skill level. I.. FC'd War Pigs on GH2 once, if that's a good measure of my skill.

I have a pretty busy schedule, but just let me know what times you plan on playing, and I'll see if I can work it in.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: TQSG
Shredin0id  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TQSG wrote:
I'm interested. I'm mainly a guitarist, but can do pretty decent on bass depending on the song. However, I'm new on PS3, so all I have is WoR and the free DLC.

I'm inconsistent as all hell, but I think I'm at or slightly below your skill level. I.. FC'd War Pigs on GH2 once, if that's a good measure of my skill.

I have a pretty busy schedule, but just let me know what times you plan on playing, and I'll see if I can work it in.
Alright I'm interested. If your better than Cabanon you can be in for now. I'll add you on PSN later tonight.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright folks I have just edited the entries for players I might be interested in playing with. For now I still need more entries for drummers and vocalists. If you want to join, please do and thanks for posting. So far this band is coming along pretty good

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to post 3 times in a row, but I'm going to bump this thread just to have another chance of finding members. If no posts come in I'll have a coop with Cabanon or TQSG.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a smalltime vocalist, i can do hard without too much trouble, but i think thats my limit, (depending on which songs you want) And i still have my offer out there if you want me as a drummer, i usually do guitar and vocals together, but i think drumming AND vocals wouldnt appeal to my throat
Bmad965  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can do expert drums. Right now I have the GHSH and GH5 imports and all the free DLC and I'll probably be buying more soon. I can also do expert guitar/bass if needed, but it looks like you already have that covered.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: