ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Rock Band side of Scorehero crash...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
louster200  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:04 pm    Post subject: Rock Band side of Scorehero crash... Reply with quote

All right, so something has been bothering me now for a while. The Rock Band side of Scorehero. I can go to the main forum page without a problem, but when I try to a certain section of the forum or just a thread in general, it will start freezing up my computer entirely and pausing it and bothering me. A lot. It will eventually load, but after about 3-5 minutes of waiting until a pop-up comes up. "This script is making your computer run slowly. Stop Script? Or continue running it?" If I click stop, it goes even slower, so I have to go with continue running. After a while, the page loads and I can do what I want. But after that long wait.

Any help?

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

working fine on my side, using IE8. what browser are you using ? and can you point what time this is happening because there's some daily upate that SH is doing automatically, it might just be that.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm currently using FireFox 4.something. And it happens all times of the day.

EDIT: I updated to FireFox 5, but it's still happening. There's a script on the Rock Band side that is affecting me, but not one here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: