SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Unofficial ScoreHero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
arvain  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again, there will be no race.

Be safe bushi ._. (I was unaware so I had to google it to had a general idea of what's going on... yeah, keeping up with international news isn't my strong suit)
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arvain wrote:
Again, there will be no race.

Agreed. I'm just going through a bit of GH:VH, then will turn my attention to BH and GH:WoR. I'm not fussed with my rankings really, but having every song in orange or green rankings would be nice.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, no race. Just a friendly competition to push the limits on these songs

Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlasherManEXE wrote:
I agree, no race. Just a friendly competition to push the limits on these songs

Yeah, good luck on some of the songs because I personally feel some top scores are fake... not saying what songs or who is currently first place on it, but some of them seem impossible to get even close to. So yeah, good luck trying to beat some of them.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure I'll need it. But I'm 100% positive there are some unwritten paths not being used, and I'll do my best to scope them out and post on pathhero when I feel the tweaks weren't that obvious! Also, gh5 will probably have the biggest boost when I get around to it, just because of the access to the ps2 version for easier tick holding. I'm trying to focus on difficulties that are the least optimized in medium guitar and hard bass, then maybe I'll try my hand at expert bass, and at least get into 2nd overall. (there's no way i'm getting a FSFC, so 1st is out of the question)

arvain  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, except the occasional odd spread on a few songs (lol 11pts, ticks in intro I guess), I didn't notice anything particular on gh5. Nothing made me say "wtf where are those points" at least...

Also, "friendly competition" is what people say to disguise a race.
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arvain wrote:
Hmm, except the occasional odd spread on a few songs (lol 11pts, ticks in intro I guess), I didn't notice anything particular on gh5. Nothing made me say "wtf where are those points" at least...

But races are fast. We're just going at our own designated pace.

How about "parallel accomplishment progress (for great justice)"

Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arvain wrote:

If you're referring to They Say, then yep... 11 points was in glitched ticks in the intro somewhere, but you can get 13 points which I only managed once, and which a couple of people have got on expert guitar.

For mysterious points on GH5... esneky has 4 points on Deadbolt that I have no idea where he got. We both have 750 with missing the first double, so how did esneky manage 954?!

Du Hast doubles seem very unlikely so not sure how someone managed to get two (no picture though)... the rest of the points that I missed are just GH5 ticks on Xbox being crap so whammy is lost or whatever... I wasn't necessarily referring to GH5 anyway, but yeah.

GH:VH I'm already done with for now because I can't be arsed, so Im gonna go to WoR now instead and do what I did with GH5 and follow it in order of least activations first.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrisssss wrote:
For mysterious points on GH5... esneky has 4 points on Deadbolt that I have no idea where he got. We both have 750 with missing the first double, so how did esneky manage 954?!

Ah, true, I remember looking at the path and thinking "where the hell was there any tick to get"...

Good luck with WoR !
bushidox  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboards are up to date, for today, 08/24/2014, enjoy. So, things were pretty quiet this week, with no movement at all on Easy or Medium bass at all, largely due to the rivalry over on E/M guitar. Over on Hard, the race for domination continues, with 740 points from arvain, and 72,735 points from Chrisss, bringing arvain nearly to 150k from the community total and Chrisss a mere 140k behind that. Greenbaymackey was the sole change to the Expert Bass board, and his 1,679,082 points were good enough to boost him a sole spot on each board. I will give the nod of the week to Greenbaymackey, as I do not remember ever giving him a callout, and that was a LOT of points for one week, congrats to him. Decent week all around, as expected, it was quieter with school starting back up for most.

As for me, the usual, Diablo3, Hearthstone, pool and work. It finally got warm enough to enjoy the pool again this week, and I was in it most every day. Diablo3 we only played a couple times this week, as the wife was quite busy. Hearthstone, I have unlocked all but the last week of Naxx, and still haven't spent any money on the game, its fun, try it out. Work was decently okay this week, with the extra time not having students allowing me to nearly be caught up, something I didn't expect until mid September. Things seem to have quieted down here, so there is nearly 100% chance we will get start tomorrow as planned. Have a good week all.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
arvain  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, dem 740pts though They were on gh5, I had 2-3 songs with decent scores, but from 2012, so I reduxed them for good measure. I guess I'll have to go over to SH or WoR now.
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arvain wrote:
Lol, dem 740pts though They were on gh5, I had 2-3 songs with decent scores, but from 2012, so I reduxed them for good measure. I guess I'll have to go over to SH or WoR now.

Judging by your rankings on GH:WoR, I don't think you need to do that game. Your only "sucky" game would be GH:SH as you're a little over 100k behind me on that game.

Once I've done the remaining 31 songs on WoR (ignoring TDWF), then I will see how far I am from 79.4million and where I can try and make those points up without getting pissed off at TDWF.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the shoutout. It's easy to have big increases when I don't submit non FC scores. I got a new guitar so I can finally start FCing songs again.

I got 8 new GH5 FCs this week with decent-to-good scores on each of them, plus some reduxes. I'm at 83/85 now, I'll go for DYFLWD this week. I probably won't even try for 21CSM. After that I'll finish reduxing GH5 and probably move on to either WoR or WT. I still have a lot of songs unFCed so I should be able to make a pretty decent jump up the rankings in the next few weeks.
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to my calculations, I am currently sitting on 79,333,567 with another 14 songs to go for my reduxing on WoR hard bass. If I attempt to get consistent at This Day We Fight! (lolno) then I could eat into the remaining 40k on that game (after the other 14 songs, that is), but we'll see how that fails.

For now, with these 14 songs which I will probably start again from tomorrow and try and do half of them... I will hopefully go closeish to 79.4million. Here's hoping, anyway!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboards are up to date, for today, 08/28/2014, enjoy. There was no movement on either Easy or Medium Bass this week. Over on Expert Bass, there was one change, good for a single ranking jump by greenbaymackey, and he managed 917,988 points and about 5k more on the overall board. Hard bass was the big news, with 136,886 points from Chrisss, good enough to take over first place on the Hard Total board! This was quite a week, it has been a long time since we had a new 1st place, so the nod of the week has to go to Chrisss. Great week, the lead is slim, but he has a few more songs to go, as well as the possibility of a FSFC, but arvain could make it interesting.

As for me, things have been pretty boring. Work, Diablo3, Hearthstone. Diablo3 had a huge patch on Tuesday, and the new changes are nothing short of amazing, adding greater rifts, some new items, and buffing every single skill and ability. Hearthstone continues to be fun, and I am slowly closing in on the gold to finish out Naxx. Work was crazy busy this week as expected for the beginning of school, but it did begin and things were fairly uneventful. Have a good week all.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 66, 67, 68  Next
Page 35 of 68

Jump to: