ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero:Metallica Medium Challenge

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GuitarHeroFan101  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:10 am    Post subject: Guitar Hero:Metallica Medium Challenge Reply with quote

Hello, I'm looking for a Medium rival on GH:M.. If you are interested in joining, just let me know, and I'll add you to the list.
The deadline for songs will be on Sunday 12:00AM every week.

Songs for Week 1:
1.No Excuses
2.Stone Cold Crazy
3.Hell Bent For Leather

Members:
GuitarHeroFan101
conlan22  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dooood how many rivalries do you have going on? My advice would be to do one and learn to squeeze and then do more.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

conlan22 wrote:
dooood how many rivalries do you have going on? My advice would be to do one and learn to squeeze and then do more.

x2. you dont need to run that many rivalries at once. you'll kill yourself being pushed to do something rather than enjoying it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

conlan22 wrote:

x3

Quality over quantity man. First you need to learn how to path, wammy, and squeeze. Then you can go hog wild with doing 15 songs a week. Especialy when your playing on lower difficulties, if you can't produce competitive scores, nobody will play in your rivalries.

The people who are giving you advice in your topics are (for the most part) long term and well respected members of the comunnity. You're the new guy and by making all of these different rivalries and not taking the advice you have been given you are losing all of your credibility. These are some of the main reasons I have been trolling every one of your topics. It's because you've been making yourself look like an idiot and because my licence to troll has been gathering dust on the shelf for quite a while now....

GuitarHeroFan101  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have learned my lesson.. Lesson 1 complete.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: