ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
SH running really slow lately? Also, video ads

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Davers  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:19 pm    Post subject: SH running really slow lately? Also, video ads Reply with quote

Is it just me and my crap internet connection, or has SH been running really slow lately? I've never had this issue before but sometimes pages will actually time out on me trying to load. I don't have this problem with any other site either. This happens at all hours of the day too.

Also, on the home pages (inputting scores mainly), all the ads have turned into video ads. While they are easy to turn off by hitting the "pause" button on the ad, it does cause uploading a score to become slower. These ads might be what has caused SH to run sluggish on my end. I'm just curious if anyone else is having this problem.
GuitarHeroFan101  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have noticed that Scorehero has been running slowly. When I try to input a score, it takes a couple minutes just for it to load...and when I try to reply to a thread, it takes forever, as well as clicking Submit. I have also noticed that there has been a lot of video ads lately..I tried to input a score this morning and I was waiting for the score to load, and it didn't load in time, so I just got on the bus and went to school, and it finally loaded, which then I got my dad to turn off the computer. I have AOL, but Scorehero didn't used to be THIS slow...
Whitt333  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've noticed this as well. Mainly with inputting scores as you stated.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The video ads should not be allowed here and I've submit a request to have them removed. They should be down in the next 24 hours.

Hopefully that will improve some of the performance issues as well.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

speed s varibale. it all depends at what time you're inputting scores. yes sometimes its really quick and sometimes really slow. i have never seen, or paid attention, video ads.

PS: JCirri, check you pm. please.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: