ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Diablo III
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Squirrel  

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nubnut wrote:
Got Error 3007 right towards the very end of a long ass dungeon. Was able to log back in 5 minutes later, and find that I'm back at the beginning of the dungeon with the entire map unexplored.

I hate singleplayer games with a required internet connection, especially when we're talking about how damn unstable Blizz's servers are in the first months following a new release.

This is why I will not own this game.

My brother is having a blast with it though
Qarx  

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to post this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I43GUnZN_s4

Also, yeah, requiring an internet connection on singleplayer is stupid. Wasn't planning on getting this game, but that kind of cements it lol.

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
Want a game suggestion, or have one for the community? Click here!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Requiring an internet connection to play the game is annoying, but at the same time I can see why they did it. I'd much rather this be the solution than have to pay an ongoing monthly fee like I do with WoW and SWTOR. People don't remember a bad launch (and let's be honest, this problem will fix itself within in a few more days), but they do remember a bad game. This isn't a bad game. Just read this:

I don't have the game yet, but I'm watching my husband play it and it looks amazing. We have the collectors edition so I'll probably start slow and play the copy of D2 that came on the flash drive first, then when I finally buy my new computer I will buy this.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Nubnut  

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While this is true, especially about Item duping for the real money AH, I know that myself and the majority of people I know (and I assume the majority of players in general) will never even touch the real money AH.

I just would've preferred it if they had setup a system where you could choose between offline and online characters, where offline has no access to the AH, and cannot trade with other players. It's also worth noting that as someone with a large amount of family and friends in the Marines and Navy they get screwed out of playing this game at all due to the lack of a stable (or any in some cases) internet connection.
"THERE IS A DREAM I AM LIVING
THERE IS A LIFE I AM DREAMING OF"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gavesit
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nubnut wrote:
While this is true, especially about Item duping for the real money AH, I know that myself and the majority of people I know (and I assume the majority of players in general) will never even touch the real money AH.

I don't see why not. If you have an item you don't want, why not throw up there to make a little change?

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So after going full man mode the last few days. Hit 60 and finished hell mode a few hours ago.

Going through most of it with Alakaiser was AWESOME. 3 of us dying over and over again has never been more fun .

Soon as servers come back up it's time for inferno!

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Monk is up to 56 (very close to 57) at the end of act 2 on Hell and I have absolutely no way of getting any further on my own haha, I die in about 5 seconds unless I have either a tank Monk or a Barbarian in the game with me.

In other news, auction house is addicting and playing (dying) with friends is sooooo much fun.

Also, FUCK the molten, vortex, jailing combo on enemies

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see everyone complain about Molten, but I don't think I've ever seen that before; I've seen Jailer, Molten, Teleporting, Vortex, etc
Kubuh  

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inferno is fucking hard.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not getting the game until June 19th, but naturally, I've been scouring forums for every bit of information I can find about the game because I love spoiling things for myself. It's so funny to see that people on Diablo fansites generally hate the game and everybody else loves it.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://puu.sh/wD4P

Made my first million! Got about 1.3 million in buyout right now on the auction house that hopefully sells! All Resist/Vitality OP

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finished Solo act 1 Inferno a few days ago in one night. It was definitely challenging. A lot of fun, frustrating kiting mobs around getting them close..but then having them enrage and having to start over.

When i got to the butcher i had him at a sliver 5 times and hit the enrage timer. This time i saved all my survive cooldowns for when i got close. Hit enrage and lived long enough to take him down.

Act 2... is.... um.... hard.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently making very, very slow progress in act 3 inferno after long battle against Belial. Inferno mode has forced me to play my monk extremely cautiously with one hander + shield. I can't really say I enjoy playing with a super defensive build but you don't really have any other choice. At least I'm not getting one-shotted like my fellow Demon Hunter friends are.

I really should be sleeping already but I keep searching for better gear from auction house. I'm stacking dex/vit/all resistance first, and then later getting some more attack speed and life on hit items when I can find some for a reasonable price.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Deogin PSN Name: Deogin
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://puu.sh/wOyN

Bought for 500,000, flipped for 1.5 million. Loving the AH right now.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The whole story was spoiled for me in a single line before the games was even released. But it wasn't much of a story anyway. The dialogue and overall style of the game feels a lot goofier (one of the bosses actually yell "You will never defeat me! hahahaaa!" before the fight begins) and less grim than the previous games . I read somewhere that the whole development team has changed over the years, so I guess that explains it. It's still addicting and fun though.

I haven't had much time to play it, and I'm slow as hell, so only a lvl40 Monk, playing on nightmare act II. Starting to show signs of difficulty now with some of the elite combinations.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 2 of 12

Jump to: