ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
"You last visited" vs "The time now"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: "You last visited" vs "The time now" Reply with quote

i don't know if i'm the only one having problerm with this but yesterday i came on SH and clicked "View posts since last visit" and the results were "No post since last visit". i knew something was wrong because the last time i went was last friday and it should have pop at least 20-30 results. so i checked the "You last visited" time and it said

You last visited on 10 Jul 2012 07:19
The time now is 10 Jul 2012 07:30

samer thing this morning, i have the same results. the last time i was on was yesterday's night at "Jul. 10, 9:21PM" when i entered my score for "We Care A Lot" on the RB side.

does the site reset when there's a too long gap between these 2 times ? why do i get a (now time - 10-15 mins = you last visited time) ? am i the only one with this problem ?

EDIT: Same thing this morning. last time i was here was when i posted this message and here's the results

You last visited on 12 Jul 2012 08:30
The time now is 12 Jul 2012 08:57

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aright, so it's both hapenning at home and at work.

Quote:
You last visited on 16 Jul 2012 18:00
The time now is 16 Jul 2012 18:27

last time i was here was on.

Quote:
Posted: 16 Jul 2012 13:53

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright, this is getting annoying. does anyone else experience the same problem as me ??

Quote:
You last visited on 30 Jul 2012 06:00
The time now is 30 Jul 2012 06:02

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently nobody else is having the same problem as you. Also, does it really matter when the last time you visited was? I never even pay attention to the last time I visited.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHeroFan101 wrote:
Apparently nobody else is having the same problem as you. Also, does it really matter when the last time you visited was? I never even pay attention to the last time I visited.

of course it does matter. how the hell am i supose to know what was the latest activity since my last visit ? of course i can do that manually, but it's much easier to click on "view posts since last visit". but i can't do that since i've suposedly been here 10 mins ago while in fact, i'Ve been here 1 to 3 days ago.

so yeah it does matter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
GuitarHeroFan101 wrote:

of course it does matter. how the hell am i supose to know what was the latest activity since my last visit ? of course i can do that manually, but it's much easier to click on "view posts since last visit". but i can't do that since i've suposedly been here 10 mins ago while in fact, i'Ve been here 1 to 3 days ago.

so yeah it does matter

I never thought of it that way. I've never had this problem, so I don't know what could be causing it to do this to you.
ricecake  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It might be a little annoying, but I manually log out after every browsing session and the times are correct for me.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ricecake wrote:
It might be a little annoying, but I manually log out after every browsing session and the times are correct for me.

yeah i tried that one too, but it didnt solve the problem.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just to be sure the problem is not my computer & my work's computer , im typing this from my wife's laptop and got the same results.

Quote:
You last visited on 08 Aug 2012 18:30
The time now is 08 Aug 2012 18:31

so im really starting to think it might be the website holding data off my account or something. or maybe im just paranoiac and scorehero doesnt want me to come here lol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, do you happen to have a cell phone with a browser on it and you used it to visit the site? Maybe your cell phone is periodically refreshing it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ricecake wrote:
Hmm, do you happen to have a cell phone with a browser on it and you used it to visit the site? Maybe your cell phone is periodically refreshing it.

my cellphone is off during the day from 7am-4h30pm. i looked scorehero once 6 months ago but flashed/wiped twice since.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

surprise. this morning i was able to get the real thing working. it shows
Quote:
You last visited on 11 Aug 2012 15:54
The time now is 13 Aug 2012 07:28

which is what it's suposed to be. will see if it keeps being ok or not this week. fingercrossed**
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: