ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
My WoRtar's blue fret broke? Two months after owning it?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
illiniguy  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:38 pm    Post subject: My WoRtar's blue fret broke? Two months after owning it? Reply with quote

I don't see a whole lot of fret questions with the WoRtar on here, maybe I got really unlucky. Does anybody know how to fix this kind of problem? For the GH3tar, I know I'm supposed to take the neck apart but I can't do that with the WoRtar...
lukaz895SH  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:08 am    Post subject: Re: My WoRtar's blue fret broke? Two months after owning it? Reply with quote

illiniguy wrote:
I don't see a whole lot of fret questions with the WoRtar on here, maybe I got really unlucky. Does anybody know how to fix this kind of problem? For the GH3tar, I know I'm supposed to take the neck apart but I can't do that with the WoRtar...

This guitar sucks D: wortar
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: My WoRtar's blue fret broke? Two months after owning it? Reply with quote

lukaz895SH wrote:
illiniguy wrote:

This guitar sucks D: wortar

im sorry but the wortar is the best guitar since the Xplorer. the LP dropped note, ropped connectivity with the neck, the WTar had bad strumming issues, the GH5tar same thing, and the wortar is near perfect and has very little trouble.

one thing i noted with those who have trouble is they're all expert players. hoinestly i think all guitar should have break-in procedure instead of smashing it at the expert level right away. like a car. during a certain time you play it gradually. sure it might be a PITA BUT that's exactly what i did given the difficulty i normally play.; Easy/medium and you know what ? ALL MY GUITAR STILL WORKS 100%. even the SG, the ps3 LP, the WorTar and the WoRtar. i have not run a single problems with them.

so to the OP; maybe open the next section and lube it or try to find replacement part. im happy i took an additional warranty on all my instruments, i strongly suggest everyone to do so since we ALL know they tend to break within a 2 years period. if it dont, then just return it anyway, you'll get a new one (just what i did).

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:54 am    Post subject: Re: My WoRtar's blue fret broke? Two months after owning it? Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
so to the OP; maybe open the next section and lube it or try to find replacement part

If I can't separate the detatch the neck, how do I open it? (Sorry; noob with repairs)
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:22 am    Post subject: Re: My WoRtar's blue fret broke? Two months after owning it? Reply with quote

illiniguy wrote:
Cabanon wrote:
so to the OP; maybe open the next section and lube it or try to find replacement part

If I can't separate the detatch the neck, how do I open it? (Sorry; noob with repairs)

there's 2 screws in the battery compartment if im right, both torx 10. the rest you gotta pry it hard to pop the cover. be sure to remove the wings and the neck end (how do you call that part btw ?). otherwise you wont be able to pop the cover. dont be shy to pry hard, its a tough one to remove.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do I need to mess with the screws under the warrant voided tape? I took out the screws near the headstock, and I took out the one screw in the middle-ish part of the neck.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

illiniguy wrote:
Do I need to mess with the screws under the warrant voided tape? I took out the screws near the headstock, and I took out the one screw in the middle-ish part of the neck.

yes absolutely. since its past warranty you dont need that sticker anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thread necro, but this exact same thing just happened to me. However, it's been more of a gradual thing. Like, it would drop for like a few seconds then work perfectly fine for a while again.

Now it stopped completely. I'll try and fiddle with it this weekend :/ if anyone has any further tips for a WoRtar's blue button it'd be appreciated
NU Grad 2015
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: