Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Vayhef - 9 seconds, a 22.8 NPS strum, and a FC. Yup', ItO Solo 2A. *-*
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vayhef  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject: Vayhef - 9 seconds, a 22.8 NPS strum, and a FC. Yup', ItO So Reply with quote

Well... I'm a French player, I'm 17 years old, and I play guitar hero since July 5th, 2010 8), I've been on wii for a long, LOONG time, but now I'm on xbox.
I know some of the players here like Arvain, GHX, Naruto, and others.
And hm, I don't really what else to say. x)
Check my YouTube channel ? :3 Not that much videos, but I try to make and to edit them good so that people are being entertained, and not just simply witness a FC.
Well, I'll try to make a beautiful presentation of everything, with colours and stuff.
BTW, for now, I just have [NEW] GHVH, GHA, GHWT, GH:M, GH80's [/NEW] GH3, GH5 and GH6.
Oh, and, I'll make a "colour code" to sort by AMAZINGNESS the things I'll do.
● Like THIS, it's nice.
● Like THIS, it's REALLY nice.
● Like THIS, it's outstanding.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[12/03/12] BEST. SECTION. FC. EVER. I'VE ALWAYS BEEN GOOD AT FAST STRUM. BUT THIS. IS REALLY COOL. *-*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ_9hGiTMLE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC3brf-1gWs ( Failfest )

Well, 2nd FR to have this. Me is happy.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[11/29/12] Awwww, BWoLP 1465 NS - 825k 1st try since a while. \o/

Well, that's cool, +16k. I can definitely make an even better score. *-*

[11/09/12] MOTHER OF JESUS. ERUPTION 100% FCCCCCCCCCC *-*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K2hNQcZUJA Well, read the description if you want more details... :')
If I had to sum up the thing, I'd say: WHAT THE FUCK THREE DAYS AGO I WASN'T EVEN ABLE TO HIT A *4 IN THE PURPLE and that's it. C:

[10/01/12] Guitar Hero 5 FGFC ! Holyshitfuckyes. C:

FGFC#01.

Scatterbrain: FC#84. It took me 3 hours, 3 painful hours... x_x

--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpXwDl5xeB0

Best GH accomplishment yet. TxT

[09/10/12] GH5 FC#15: Done with everything, die for nothing.

The quest for GH5 FGFC continues with this. More informations in the description of the video.

--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUdI2PAw9go

[09/09/12] GH5 FC#01: 21ˢᵗ Century Schizoid Man !

HAHA. FUCK YES. GLORIOUS.
Check the description in the video for more informations, thanks. <3
With this in the pocket, I'll grind for the FGFC, that's for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zasa_xjWFkk

[06/12/12] 807k on BWoLP !

Finally. I've been grinding this song because I love it and because I like to improve as much as possible, but waow, seriously, I'll stop now. x)
I'm proud of it.
Oh and just before I got a 99% / -28 o___O... But "just" a 796k because I sucked hard in the spider crawl... >___<

[06/11/12] Three new videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HoKNU0IP54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-VJpTFGpNo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WCAOdM0IvQ

And I'm still trying to reach the 800k on BWoLP... I got 787k today, I'm not sure if I should be satisfied or not. =__=

Last edited by Vayhef on Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:14 pm; edited 18 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Vayhef Wii Friend Code: 1013331780422349
KratossAurion  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You already have so much fc's on WoR, i can't wait to see what you can achieve on the other games on Xbox !
I hope you'll be able to get IYWP, it would be kind of epic to see the number of great fcs you got during the few months of 2012

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am the aforementionned arvain, and I approve this badassery

Now stop playing BWoLP and fc IYWP !
Vayhef  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I can't wait to see what I can achieve too
And yes it would be epic, I agree *-*

Aforementionned... Wow Arvain, you're using badass long words in english and yeah I'll try my best to have IYWP but... That Synth solo... ;___;
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Vayhef Wii Friend Code: 1013331780422349
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You started playing halfway through 2010 and you have more FC's on WoR than me? And I started at the beginning of 2008...

Boy do I feel crap at this game.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, amazing job on GH:WoR! 86 FC's is certainly an accomplishment on that game. Where's the FGFC? I look forward to seeing a lot more FC's from you.

Also, as an owner of every GH game, I say all the games have great graphics. The only ones I would say have POOR graphics would be Guitar Hero I and Guitar Hero II. You should definetly try GH3. I could only imagine how many FC's you could knock out on that game.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome ! Better late than never to create your own thread. dont be afraid to post any kind of FCs. they ALL matters even if it's an easy one. 86/93 is pretty damn impressive son, good luck with the remaining one.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aha, FL4RE, you're *google translation* flattering me
GHFan, seriously, I shat bricks to have this amount of FCs xDD, especially for YCSRiA ( my 86th FC ), I spent like 15 hours on the solo 1D... But now, I'm happy. And on wii, trust me, the graphics are really *google translation* handicapping é.è
And thanks Cabanon.
So yeah, I'm officially in the summer holidays so... Intensive gaming FTW. \o/ ( even if I have the final exams in like 2 weeks :l )
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You gonna skyrocket when you get GH for the Xbox. Even GH6 on the wii is annoying as hell. I played it once at a friends house and got 93% on Nemesis. Then I played it on his Xbox and FC'd it.

So I really bow for you for FC'ing all those songs on the Wii. I sure as hell couldn't.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope I'll skyrocket too. \o/
And thanks.
BTW, 781k on BWoLP... But what if I told you that I missed one of the SPs at the end ? T____T. I didn't activate in the chords... I could have had like 800k è.é
( Arvain, don't punch me, I played it only 15 minutes )
Vayhef  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some news ( 11/06/12 and 12/06/12 ), check higher on this page. \o/

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Epic updates.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I seriously seeing that this is your first GH5 FC?!?!?! Ummm...I don't know what to say
Vayhef  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHeroFan101 wrote:
Am I seriously seeing that this is your first GH5 FC?!?!?! Ummm...I don't know what to say

On xbox, yup', it is my first FC xD I didn't even do the carreer mode x)
On wii, I had a few FCs ( deadbolt, runnin' down a dream, blue orchid and brianstorm if I remember well ), but on xbox, nope. Nothing. x)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAT... do you think you're going, young man ? fc'ing impossible stuff like "hola, mad skillz, u mad bros?"

Excellent job there !
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: