ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S14: Guitar Hero II Expert Guitar - UndeadFil13QC wins!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
omimann  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UndeadFil13QC wrote:
I hope Brockbfball won the first round, because his comment on Carry Me Home is hilarious.

With my weak 408k on Jordan I assumed that he'll win as well, but luckily for him it turns out that he doesn't have to play Carry Me Home again

I'm really happy with the song choice btw, was hoping for a song I can FC to have at least a slight chance against Undead ._.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Preb Reply with quote

Well, Preb DID had a score about 480, but with a blurred proof. He discarded that run.

So, he went up 3 o'clock in this morning (Eoropean Central time) to redo the thing, but discovered a Doom Tournament that he rather wanted to do than grinding GH.

So, after this tournament he actually did an additional run on Jordan,(about one hour before deadline) that was not very succesful. He Lost, fair and square, to xXGHXx. Period.

As his father I am not very happy, but Preb has not showed any kind of commitment to the League this time around.

Last round, before the playoff, he played 5 out of eight songs only once!

So, I think his interest in GH/RB has completely vanished.

Now it is Doom, Rocksmiths and numorous other games for him.
Bent  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Preb Reply with quote

Well, Preb DID had a score about 480, but with a blurred proof. He discarded that run.

So, he went up 3 o'clock in this morning (Eoropean Central time) to redo the thing, but discovered a Doom Tournament that he rather wanted to do than grinding GH.

So, after this tournament he actually did an additional run on Jordan,(about one hour before deadline) that was not very succesful. He Lost, fair and square, to xXGHXx. Period.

As his father I am not very happy, but Preb has not showed any kind of commitment to the League this time around.

Last round, before the playoff, he played 5 out of eight songs only once!

So, I think his interest in GH/RB has completely vanished.

Now it is Doom, Rocksmiths and numorous other games for him.
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omimann wrote:
UndeadFil13QC wrote:
I hope Brockbfball won the first round, because his comment on Carry Me Home is hilarious.

With my weak 408k on Jordan I assumed that he'll win as well, but luckily for him it turns out that he doesn't have to play Carry Me Home again

I'm really happy with the song choice btw, was hoping for a song I can FC to have at least a slight chance against Undead ._.

Considering that you have FC'd Holy Wars in the first round of WoR I have a feeling this is going to be a tough match. ;)

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A little sad that my score as an alt didn't take hold for brock, but either way I'm happy with how I did, even considering I didn't really put as much effort into this league as the WoR league. Still, it was fun going back in time and I may need to do that a bit more down the road.

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UndeadFil13QC wrote:
omimann wrote:
UndeadFil13QC wrote:

Considering that you have FC'd Holy Wars in the first round of WoR I have a feeling this is going to be a tough match. ;)

Unfortunately it didn't end up being tough for him. From the beginning I knew that GH2H would be my main league and treat GH2X as my "If I have time..." league, which is why I didn't even get close to beating any of my existing high scores. If I did put some work into Jordan, I don't think I would have beaten 408k anyway (my high score's actually 401k from FOUR YEARS AGO, haha), so I don't feel bad about not submitting a score for that. I miss the days of me being at school and being able to play this game as much or as little as I wanted, but now that I'm working full time and going to grad school, I can't exactly do that anymore.

In any case, I'm still in the hard league, so at least I have that! And since it looks like CMH is the song for this round on X, I'm just glad I don't have to play that again. Getting 419k on expert, 2nd place all systems on hard, and a 3rd place Coop score was enough for me to say "NEVER AGAIN."

Best of luck to everyone still in the brackets!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jleggy12 wrote:
ready2rock wrote:
Wow, I actually made the playoffs. I'm not very good with squeezing and pathing, so this surprised me! Alright, now that there's only one song, I should be able to focus on that stuff and getting the absolute best score I can on it, provided I can FC it.

So what have we got this round?

Quote:
Jordan

My reaction.

I guess this kind of plays into my hands... although the TV I've got to use at home is lagged the way that GH2 lag cannot fix, so that's making C impossible. Add in the fact I only had time for 1 non-fail run, and you've got a chance

Nope. I also only had time for a couple of runs, and also suck at the bridge.

Well, it's been fun everyone! Always enjoy doing leagues, even if I have no chance of winning.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brockbfball1563 wrote:
so I don't feel bad about not submitting a score for that.
You should feel bad. Even if you don't have time to fully grind the song or if you think you're going to lose you should always at least submit a run through.
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
Brockbfball1563 wrote:
so I don't feel bad about not submitting a score for that.
You should feel bad. Even if you don't have time to fully grind the song or if you think you're going to lose you should always at least submit a run through.

My only run through was a 50-something percent fail, so rather than taking a picture of it for proof, I just didn't bother in hopes of having time to play later. That just didn't end up happening.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:01 am    Post subject: Carry Me Home... Reply with quote

I'm just glad that my attempt to make it to the BNoF without any Star Power for solo C paid off. Now that I've landed in this position, I watch and wait.

I've just submitted my score for Carry Me Home, and the squeezes were very hard. I had to FC the song twice to get a decent score, and I fully expect Schmegery to beat me in this round. After all, he did get third place in the main game.
8/7/18 - Fury of the Storm FC

On Jan 24, 2016, AdamHero wrote:
peach you are good at guitar hero
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Peachfanclub PSN Name: Peachfanclub Wii Friend Code: 0475108893170582
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXGHXx and alexhaz64, please don't forget to submit your score, the deadline is midnight tonight ET!
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, screw this song. I am so disappointed with my score, I was really hoping for much better. Maybe I'll come back to this song after leagues, but ugh... just too frustrating. Pretty confident I'll be moving on to the next round, regardless :p
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:04 am    Post subject: untitled FML Reply with quote

I'm really excited for this week's song pick and anxious to see if I advanced. Undead probably broke 420k, lol.
8/7/18 - Fury of the Storm FC

On Jan 24, 2016, AdamHero wrote:
peach you are good at guitar hero
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Peachfanclub PSN Name: Peachfanclub Wii Friend Code: 0475108893170582
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:49 am    Post subject: Re: untitled FML Reply with quote

Peachfanclub wrote:
I'm really excited for this week's song pick and anxious to see if I advanced. Undead probably broke 420k, lol.

Pretty close actually. I hope it'll be enough to move to the next round. Here is my score:

Quote:

EDIT: Yay, I made it!

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)

Last edited by UndeadFil13QC on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
Shock  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:00 am    Post subject: Re: untitled FML Reply with quote

Peachfanclub wrote:

Less Talk More Rokk! I'm excited as hell to refc this even if I don't advance. I put up a solid 419k score but not sure if it's enough if Jleggy put the time into it. My guess is it's gonna be close.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: