ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Flewer: Hitting 2 broken notes (MLM MGuitar, TUI HDrums) !
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flewer  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iAMhorribl3 wrote:
Great job on the WOR expert drum FC's!

Those are on Hard lol, sorry to disappoint but I am not good enough (yet ?) to get such FCs on X
iAMhorribl3  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flewer wrote:
iAMhorribl3 wrote:
Great job on the WOR expert drum FC's!

Those are on Hard lol, sorry to disappoint but I am not good enough (yet ?) to get such FCs on X

I meant hard My bad.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Filmed Burn HDrums Verse Rolls FCs for the tech FC. A -3 run is my best so far.
As for Deadfall HDrums, got a -1 on the GOY thingy in the break and FCs the 2 rolls after. I I need to be consistent on the break so this does not happen again...

I got MGuitar FGFC with the BWoLP FC ! I only need to hit the broken note of MLM on Metallica to finish MGuitar for the games I own.

FC #93 FGFC!

I got HBass Holy Wars, which is a very pleasant surprise, I did not expect it at all. I think I can for maximum FGFC-1 on HBass, TDWF is way too hard for now.

I got HGuitar Burn and Indians. Improved on some other songs, maybe (YCS)RiA is doable, but need to be consistent on Solo 1D, as well as TTB.

FC# 79

FC #80
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congratz on BWLOP. I've given up on this one, too fast, too long, too many notes for my hands. I can't either hit MLM broken note, I must've watch that video hundreds of time and tried to repeat it to no luck.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
congratz on BWLOP. I've given up on this one, too fast, too long, too many notes for my hands. I can't either hit MLM broken note, I must've watch that video hundreds of time and tried to repeat it to no luck.

Thanks man, it is definitely one of the trickiest song. I am sure you'll eventually get it if you grind a bit.

Bump for a couple of H/XDrums FCs, notable ones being Demon(s) on H, The Rock Show on X, War Inside My Head on H (Video) and Battery on H !

FC #40 on X for GH5, fast tempo all around, but it is a short song. It was FC#83 on H, so this definitely tells me that I have improved on fast tempo songs.

FC #44 for War Inside My Head on H for GH:M. Had a lot of 100% overhits, so it eventually had to happen. Quite pleased with this.

FC #45 for Battery on H for GH:M. Well, this one I cannot even being to process how it went so fast. My best run was -15 before today. Did one run, had a 100% overhit. After two tries, got the FC. Crazy stuff here. The tempo is still very fast and I eventually start to struggle mid-song, but there is enough rest in the song so that I could endure it all. Dyer's Eve on the other end is just pure endurance (and a song like Chemical Warfare also).

Had a -1 on Fuel, and got the tech FC on Whiplash, so I can eventually reach 47 (or 48 if I ever get Dyer's Eve) on GH:M Hard Drums !

Also got few HGuitar FCs on WoR: Setting Fire, Ties that Bind and Speeding ! Now at 83 FCs. Also got a dream run on HG FotS with a -17, simply insane for my level.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flewer wrote:
Cabanon wrote:

Thanks man, it is definitely one of the trickiest song. I am sure you'll eventually get it if you grind a bit

yeah no, I don't have time to grind songs anymore. also never realized you were French. Salut !

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A small update as I do not remember everything I have done since the last update
I was in the process of moving so I did not play at all.

Still, I got 2 videos up: one being a Fuel HDrums FC here, which gets me to 47/49, and another one being Meryful Fate XDrums FC here, which is a song I choked on 10 years ago.
Those were the last couple of songs I FC's before moving out. Now that everything is settled, I may have some time to FC some stuff again, but still at a much lower rate ahah
Flewer  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
also never realized you were French. Salut !

Didn't see your post when I updated !
Bien le bonjour, cher ami !
Flewer  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little bump for XBass FGFC just before Christmas !
3 100% runs, two of them with 1 OS at around 1500NS, one run with 3OS... This might mean my guitar is starting to overstrum, we shall see

Also updated my main post with the goals I have in mind for 2023, some of them are a bit unrealistic but still, might as well try !
Flewer  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for some of my proudest FCs so far ! Especially my best drums session to date yesterday !

Since the last time I updated:
- I played some World Tour, mainly going through the Hard/Expert Bass playlist, and I'm now standing at 71/84 (H)FCs and 44 (X)FCs. There are still Hard FCs I can go for, a FGFC being in my reach but there are still 2/3 tough songs that I would need to practice a lot.
- I also played World Tour XDrums, and got 39 FCs. I notably FCd La Bamba on video, and Hotel California first try ! I did not know this FC was difficult until reading comments of other FCs on SH, it seems I had some luck on hitting a broken fill...
- Then I played some Metallica HBass, standing now at 43/49 FCs. I got close to ANL, WE, DE.
- Then Metallica HGuitar, went from 27 to 34/49.
- And finally played some Metallica Drums, and got 12 new X FCs including The Boys are Back in Town on video, Frantic and One.
I had a session yesterday which was imply insane: I finally got Dyer's Eve Hard Drums on video, which means I now have 48/49 ! Of course, War Ensemble is never happening. Right after, I got The Shortest Straw on X, and to conclude the session, FCd first try Fight Fire With Fire on X ! This FFWF XDrums FC is definitely my best FC so far, even better that Dyer's Eve HDrums.

FC #21

FC #22

FC #24

FC #25 (Best FC so far)

FC #48 on Hard, last FC I could ever get on this game/instrument/difficulty.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see your progress on the front page and you're getting to the top. congratz !

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang, you're getting some super impressive Drum FCs. Seems like that's your strongest instrument at this point. How many X FCs do you think you can get?
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Flewer  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
Dang, you're getting some super impressive Drum FCs. Seems like that's your strongest instrument at this point. How many X FCs do you think you can get?

Very hard to say. On Metallica, I think 11 or 12 FCs are in my reach, but none of them are free (at least need to train on one specific section). This will heavily depend on the time I can afford training, since I'll get into the last part of my PhD

Thank you for the kind words ! I just FGFC'd GH:WoR EVocals for the sake of having at least one FGFC on this instrument, some songs are very, very tough.
Flewer  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for a couple of FCs, and also FGFCs!
I only played on GH:WoR since the last thread update I think, this is how it went:

Vocals

I started by FGFCing EVocals, just so that I had at least one FGFC on this instrument. Since I was working on that, I decided to see how much I could do on this game. Well, I FGFCd everything, from Medium to Expert. Being on Wii helped a lot, I read that it was a lot of pain to go for some songs on 360 or PS3.

Notable remarks on this grind:
- Tones of Home was very fun to sing, even though it is very hard to breath between long phrases
- The last phrase of No More Mr. Nice Guy is a freaking nightmare. This is the song that took me the most number of attempts (besides maybe ToH), only because of this last slider
- There's No Secret This Year had also some very tough phrases
- This Day We Fight was not that hard once learnt, but oh boy you really need to train on this one
- Wish phrase "Bad Luck Fist ..." is very chokeable. Again, had to train on this one to find the right pitches
- Bohemian Rhapsody is clearly the toughest one of the lot, at least it was for me. Not because of the Opera, but because of all the different octaves I had to sing, otherwise my game would simply not register the correct pitch. After FCing the opera section once in practice, I FC'd on restart, a very pleasant surprise. I followed with the H and M FCs of this song as well, finishing the FGFC on all the difficulties for Vocals !

This means I am now at 46 total (37 on GH, 9 on BH).

FC #57

FC #91 FGFC!

Drums

Hard : I first try'd Deadfall out of nowhere on a random session. I closed my eyes on the first roll, thinking I would not get it since I was just warming up. Well, I did FC the roll, and focused on the second roll (which I am more consistent at) to snatch this FC !
Burn on the other hand is still very hard, and the Doomsday 2A roll is still a pain. I can only get it like 2 or 3 times in practice mode per training session (50+ish attempts I guess). I am more consistent on the other rolls, but still this is a very very daunting FC to go for.

FC #89

Expert : I added a couple more FCs in my collection:
- It's Only Another Parsec: quick rolls all around, but no crossovers
- Burnin for you: undertiered song. Had to increase HS in order to correctly the notes on the section with pedals + rolls.
- Waidmanns Heil: once I adjusted for HS, I one shot the outro section in practice, and FC'd one try later
- Call Me the Breeze (Live) : stay focus and that's it really
- Ravenous : completely out of nowhere. Fast song, with quick pedal in one section, also fast rolls with one crossover at the beginning. Very pleased with this FC.
- Unskinny Bop: outro section to train on, but nothing very major
- Wish: I actually did not play the quick roll right, thinking it was a crossover. It wasn't.
- Savior: 2 quick rolls, a bit of training, and that's it.
- Psychosocial: the intro roll is a bit weird, other than that it is not too bad. A lot of place to overhit however.

Had a -1 on Move it on Over, a -2 (!!!) on Nemesis, Tech FCd Holy Wars, IFWPPFW, Sudden Death, BWOLP, Speeding.

Bass

Hard: reached my 2023 goal of having a FGFC-1, missing TDWF. This means I FCd BWoLP, IYWPPFW, Chemical Warfare, and FoTS (almost missing on the fifth to last note...)
Very happy with that.

FC #91

Expert: went from 43 FCs to 77. Notable ones include Sudden Death, not falling asleep during Uprising, Calling, Hard to See, Dancing Through Sunday, No Way Back, Move it on Over (overtiered a bit), Tones of Home.

Guitar

Hard: FC'd Ravenous and Holy Wars, had a devastating choke on (YCS)RiA.

Expert: played the setlist, FCing 11 songs, but oh boy I suck at this.

I might push a bit for a Burn HDrums FC, but I am a bit fed up with this game atm, so I'll need to switch in a very near future
I also may get a GH3 copy on Wii, so this would mean another couple of songs to train on and FC !
Oh, and 4000 FCs reached ! (even 4100+ at the time of writing)

Have fun !
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congratz on crushing WoR. it's a very good game and a farewell to the series. I had no trouble playing it on ps3 on my side, only thing is when every DLC were loaded, some would disappear because of Dueling Banjos f'ing it all up.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: