Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
rivalry
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThunderShade  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My final scores are the same as above except 335287 on IYWPPFW.

Conlan definitely did not get the first squeeze since otherwise he'd have 400 over me. It looked like I got it a lot when I tried for it but looking at the score showed I didn't. Other than that he's right, but I didn't move the second act forward by two notes.

For Fortunate Son, glitching will get you anywhere from +40 to +70 realistically. You're going to need to do better on the three acts if you want first or even my score.

conlan22  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+70 on each one right? I've had +60ish off just one before so if he got that on both he'd be fine.

Edit: yeah I didn't get the first squeeze. I forgot I was experimenting with a different path that run so I didn't even go for that squeeze
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

conlan22 wrote:
newuser1234 wrote:
is my fortunate son score low because im not doing the 2 tick glitches? how many points will that net me if i do it correctly? for what do i get, which squeezes are you guys hitting to get ,600? i dont even come close to getting any of the doubles >_<

I've been wondering that myself. I haven't been able to get over 500 again. I believe I got from RB at start of m39 to RB at start of m47 and and 3rd RB in m72 to 2nd RY in m79 and first RB in m114 to 5th RB in m118. And yeah if that score was with no glitching then I bet you could get to first with glitch

do you mean the 6th RB? because im still 400 short of your score so you must have hit that double in the last act and Fug hit both doubles.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Real life interfered this week for the week 1 scores. I will still try to play week one songs in week 2, just for a point of reference. I didn't expect to finish but last anyway for the first week. Just giving you a heads up.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
conlan22  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
conlan22 wrote:
newuser1234 wrote:
is my fortunate son score low because im not doing the 2 tick glitches? how many points will that net me if i do it correctly? for what do i get, which squeezes are you guys hitting to get ,600? i dont even come close to getting any of the doubles >_<

I've been wondering that myself. I haven't been able to get over 500 again. I believe I got from RB at start of m39 to RB at start of m47 and and 3rd RB in m72 to 2nd RY in m79 and first RB in m114 to 5th RB in m118. And yeah if that score was with no glitching then I bet you could get to first with glitch

do you mean the 6th RB? because im still 400 short of your score so you must have hit that double in the last act and Fug hit both doubles.

I'm pretty sure I've never hit the last one. Ill try to do some more runs to figure it out
ThunderShade  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was being stupid for a minute on Fortunate Son. At most, about +72 is possible off each one, so +60 off both is realistic. Here's the What Do I get path in full that conlan22 will have done.

2(1) - 1st RB in m39, end on last YO in m46
1(1) - 3RB in m72, end on 2nd RY in m79
2(0) - 1RB in m114, end on 5th RB in m118

Fug will have got an extra note in either the first or third acts. I actually had the 2nd act back two notes which costs ticks, and I still got 1 point under conlan22. And doing the tick glitch at the start is worth up to +57 ish.

newuser1234  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThunderShade wrote:
Was being stupid for a minute on Fortunate Son. At most, about +72 is possible off each one, so +60 off both is realistic. Here's the What Do I get path in full that conlan22 will have done.

2(1) - 1st RB in m39, end on last YO in m46
1(1) - 3RB in m72, end on 2nd RY in m79
2(0) - 1RB in m114, end on 5th RB in m118

Fug will have got an extra note in either the first or third acts. I actually had the 2nd act back two notes which costs ticks, and I still got 1 point under conlan22. And doing the tick glitch at the start is worth up to +57 ish.

idk wtf im doing wrong then because im hitting reverse ticks on the 1st act and only getting 290,226...there's no way im dropping 400 points in ticks? im only getting +28 in glitched ticks in the beginning so needless to say, i suck a lot at tick glitching. which also explains why i cant break ,100 on fortunate son. i'm also done playing for now but will eventually go back and redo fury of the storm with an FC at some point.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill try to record a run to see what I do. I get ,146 and ,546 a lot but that time I glitched well and got ,601. Also I activate on the second RB for the last act so that I can end on the last RB of that last part cuz it's easier for me to try and hit notes early when they aren't in the middle of a string of the same note.
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

conlan22 wrote:
Ill try to record a run to see what I do. I get ,146 and ,546 a lot but that time I glitched well and got ,601. Also I activate on the second RB for the last act so that I can end on the last RB of that last part cuz it's easier for me to try and hit notes early when they aren't in the middle of a string of the same note.

ok if you do hit the last RB, you are hitting a double which makes your score +400 from mine. i also activate on the 2nd RB but can never hit the last RB at the end of the phrase.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I really don't think I've ever hit the last double but sometimes I would switch off and activate the first BR so maybe I got it without realizing. That run I was messing around and activated 2 YO's before the RB hold on the first act so it ended somewhere in that section on YO so not quite sure how much I got there either which is why I'm all confused about where I got the points. Now I always activate on the RB hold and like I said I got ,546 a few other times which was hitting the same squeezes but glitching worse. I really think I hit the first squeeze and not the last one because squeezes like the last one are very hard for me even if they should be easier. I can hit a note by itself way early (like the ending RB hold in the first act) but I'm horrible at hitting note early that comes in a string of notes like the last act.

I hope this all came out written correctly... I'm on my phone and can't see shit lol
conlan22  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great week everybody! Newuser and ThunderShade are tied for first assuming I added correctly. Also got some potential paths up for the week two songs.
ThunderShade  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newuser has 32 points. I'll look at the paths soon.

conlan22  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThunderShade wrote:
Newuser has 32 points. I'll look at the paths soon.

lol how did I mess up so bad? Also just got a run on vid of me getting 290607 on what do i get so ill upload that and you guys can figure out what happened lol.

Edit: I did this and I missed the back end of the first squeeze. http://www.pathhero.codemann8.com/view.php?path=18004 About to upload video.
Kris35710  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Real life interfered this week for the week 1 scores. I will still try to play week one songs in week 2, just for a point of reference. I didn't expect to finish but last anyway for the first week. Just giving you a heads up.

Anxiously waiting for them!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tick Tick Boom--258,145
2112 Pt. 1 - Overture--251,269
Setting Fire to Sleeping Giants--332,674
Ghost--218,646
Ties That Bind
Feels Like the First Time
Bat Country--365,425
We're Not Gonna Take It--279,250

scores so far. will update this post as i go. not improving my scores at all.

how is fug +20 on Ghost? reverse ticks on last? or am i dropping ticks?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

Jump to: