Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Life After ScoreHero
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic :: View next topic  
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been over 6 years since my last update, and quite a few things happened, notably I got to finish my masters degree in physics, got a programming job which I quit for a better paying one after almost exactly two years of remote work. I also became friends with this amazing woman in 2017, she became my girlfriend in 2021, and we recently got married. We have a cute apartment in downtown Montreal with our two cats and are planning to buy a house and move to the suburbs next year. Alcohol didn't get the best of me, I'm much less into partying and I manage to go dry for the entire month of February each year (only two days left!!). I'm currently watching beberle2's live stream on Youtube and he's definitely FCing TTFAF.

Hope everyone is doing okay around here! Cheers

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good to see you're doing well man.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've managed to guess the password to this account, and am sad to see this site is completely dead. I guess it's to be expected though. So many memories. Lived here throughout high school and early college. Finished my undergrad with comp sci and mathematics degrees, dropped out of grad school, worked as a software engineer for a bit over 2 years, now I am a streamer and YouTuber. Funny how life changes drastically. Miss this place and all the good times here

I used to have hundreds of GH videos on my YouTube channel, but I was hit with a DMCA strike by Tool's record label for Vicarious. I panic deleted all of them and really wish I backed them up. Might have to pick up the guitar again.
TheLonging  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THABEAST721 wrote:
I've managed to guess the password to this account, and am sad to see this site is completely dead. I guess it's to be expected though. So many memories. Lived here throughout high school and early college. Finished my undergrad with comp sci and mathematics degrees, dropped out of grad school, worked as a software engineer for a bit over 2 years, now I am a streamer and YouTuber. Funny how life changes drastically. Miss this place and all the good times here

Hey, that sounds awesome! Dropping out notwithstanding, but hopefully that ended up being the right move for you. Yeah, the forums are basically on eternal life support now, but at least on the score side of things, Fortnite Festival has inspired new activity on the Rock Band side of things.

THABEAST721 wrote:
I used to have hundreds of GH videos on my YouTube channel, but I was hit with a DMCA strike by Tool's record label for Vicarious. I panic deleted all of them and really wish I backed them up. Might have to pick up the guitar again.

Some things never seem to change. Clone Hero/Yet Another Rhythm Game got me to pick up the plastic guitar again, and I'm reluctantly playing Festival to submit scores, so even with the end of Rock Band DLC, there's arguably never been a better time since the final Guitar Hero game came out to get back into it, I feel!

EDIT: Congrats on post #2000 as well. :3

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: