ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
HeroMaster47 - Completing the Collection (GH80s, GH1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeroMaster47  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlasherManEXE wrote:
Wowwwww incredible!! Are you gonna go destroy GHTV now?

I'm probably not going to, unfortunately. The Wii U version has some serious frame rate issues in GHTV, so I don't want to be grinding for FCs to have the frame rate tank right at the end of something like Cult of Personality or Ghost Walking. I'll see what I can do anyway, but I won't be going out of my way to grind FCs in GHTV.
banjokazooie  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work man! I'm hoping I'll join you in the club in the coming months. It's a great accomplishment to adjust to this new game so quickly and get that FGFC! Good job!

Progress: 20/42, Last: Love Bites (So Do I) (9th ever FC cross-platform!)

Best FCs-
FCPREMIX, TtL CoD, CoP, NotB (GH3), RtL, Wasted Years, Peace Sells (RB)
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crazy. Welcome to the club. :D

Also Slasher y u no update the rivalry :'(

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's amazing how fast you blazed through this game! Seriously you were getting like ten FCs a day it felt like! Not even the hardest songs slowed you down, it seems. Glad to see you were able to finish off the game for good. And it looks like you've overtaken first overall, to boot! Congrats again! I think I'll forever be third on the wiiU leaderboards, haha.
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So now comes the mass FS redux eh? I'd be interested in seeing where you'll stack up if you use paths

HeroMaster47  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlasherManEXE wrote:
So now comes the mass FS redux eh? I'd be interested in seeing where you'll stack up if you use paths

Yep... I'll use paths, but my scores won't be great, because I snapped the whammy bar off my only 5-button guitar a few years ago. I'll still try.

EDIT: Blasting through GHWT on Hard now. Got 18 SRFCs, including the Tool set.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jesus christ man, already ? that was hella fast. congrats on being the first to double FGFC that game. have fun with the lower difficulties now !

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeroMaster47 wrote:
SlasherManEXE wrote:

Yep... I'll use paths, but my scores won't be great, because I snapped the whammy bar off my only 5-button guitar a few years ago. I'll still try.

Lol oh my. I hope you can find a new one. Are you hardware savvy? I bet the whammy can be glued back together

HeroMaster47  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlasherManEXE wrote:
HeroMaster47 wrote:
SlasherManEXE wrote:

Lol oh my. I hope you can find a new one. Are you hardware savvy? I bet the whammy can be glued back together

I've tried that, but the whammy bar isn't the only issue. The spring inside there has lost pretty much all tension, hell it's practically not even there anymore. What I've tried to do is put the whammy bar back in and use a rubber band (or two) to try and give it some tension so it isn't useless.

Meanwhile in GHWT... 59 sightread FCs on Hard Guitar. Including the entire Times Square set, barring Hot For Teacher FGFC will come in a couple more days, I expect. HFT and Satch are really the only hard songs I've not FC'd.

EDIT: Experimented with an older TV of mine, and I now have a acceptable setup for the older games. So GH2, 3 and A are good to go ^.^

EDIT2: More GHWT FCs. Up to 77 Hard FCs. Probably will get the FGFC tonight after work.

EDIT3: Nevermind, scratch the FGFC. Practiced Satch's tapping for about 20 minutes, and I hit it maybe about 3 times in about 60 attempts. Fuck that It feels completely luck-based because of how wonky the purple notes are. New goal is 85/86 FCs.
HeroMaster47  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am settling with 84/86 FCs for GHWT Hard Guitar for now. I really don't have the patience to grind out HFT's outro or Satch's trill. I'm going back to GH2 Hard, and see what I can do there.
HeroMaster47  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Working on the first run-through of GH2X on this profile. For those who don't know, I had a different account on here for a while, but decided to change it because I'd rather not be associated with an account I made when I was 12... god, I was obnoxious back then. I'd much rather forget that account ever existed.

Anyway, that's beside the point. I bagged 15 FCs today, the best two being War Pigs and Carry on Wayward Son. I think War Pigs is pretty overrated in terms of it's FC difficulty, but whatever. It's still a pretty decent FC, I guess. Also 100% overstrummed Search and Destroy
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeroMaster47 wrote:
Working on the first run-through of GH2X on this profile. For those who don't know, I had a different account on here for a while, but decided to change it because I'd rather not be associated with an account I made when I was 12... god, I was obnoxious back then. I'd much rather forget that account ever existed.

Anyway, that's beside the point. I bagged 15 FCs today, the best two being War Pigs and Carry on Wayward Son. I think War Pigs is pretty overrated in terms of it's FC difficulty, but whatever. It's still a pretty decent FC, I guess. Also 100% overstrummed Search and Destroy

Oh man, the War Pigs debate. I personally think there's nothing hard in the song and it's just a matter of consistency and hitting both weird fast parts. That being said, I noticed from going through the setlist again that it is probably my most inconsistent song aside from the strumming songs and the obvious ones (Jordan, H18...), it took me more time to reFC than BatH, for example.

Keep racking up the GH2 FCs, I know you can get a lot of those.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
HeroMaster47  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UndeadFil13QC wrote:
HeroMaster47 wrote:

Oh man, the War Pigs debate. I personally think there's nothing hard in the song and it's just a matter of consistency and hitting both weird fast parts. That being said, I noticed from going through the setlist again that it is probably my most inconsistent song aside from the strumming songs and the obvious ones (Jordan, H18...), it took me more time to reFC than BatH, for example.

Keep racking up the GH2 FCs, I know you can get a lot of those.

I'm inclined to agree about War Pigs. I personally never had much trouble with that weird fast bit, but I understand that some people might have problems with it.

Anyway, 8 more FCs, up to 23. Got Parasite, Red Lottery, Soy Bomb, Radium Eyes, X-Stream, YWC, Monkey Wrench and JtF. Nothing outstanding, really. Just cleanup of easy songs.

EDIT: 5 more FCs. TNB, BDB, ToaHiaPH, Collide and SatD. Yay for acronyms.

EDIT2: Played GHTV for a bit for the first time in a while. FC'd Black Rain, too! I love that music video, by the way. It's so strange seeing the WoR version of the song being played in it, while I'm here playing it in GHL. The fact that it's also Metalocalpyse makes it 100x times more awesome.
HeroMaster47  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sigh... I almost, ALMOST FC'd Chop Suey in GHTV, but no... the frame rate decided to shit the bed at the last 5 notes, and forced a miss. This is why I don't go out of my way for GHTV FCs. I did FC The Best Thing (That Never Happened) though. Crap song.

As for GH2... 7 more FCs. Total is at 35 now. Starting to get into the moderately hard songs.

EDIT: 37/74, 1/2 game FC is up. Got LTMR and Woman to bring up that milestone.

EDIT2: FC'd Madhouse! Very happy with that because that song and Laid to Rest gave me endless shit years ago. 2nd try today for Madhouse Just got Raw Dog, so it's 39 now. Now if only I could get Laid to Rest...
HeroMaster47  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got Laid to Rest Also FC'd Drink Up. 41/74.

EDIT: Killing in the Name FC. 42/74. The solo actually isn't all that bad once you sit down and practice it for a bit. One for the Road FC #43. No way is Fast Picking harder than the stuff in KitN.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: