ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
VL 6/21: GH3 Top 1K, GHA/BH/LRB/GDRB Top 100!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had an entire week off, so I had basically this entire time to work on things. I didn't play the entire week, but considering I got through over 5M in points this week alone (powering through 3M in Drums, at least 1.5M in Guitar, and likely nearly 2M in Bass, plus maybe 500K in Keys), that's a pretty damn productive week.

Of course, if I had just gone full-bore all the time, I may have been able to get to even the next 50, albeit probably with only the games, but it could've been both games and instruments (N25 for Difficulties has a 10M wall of Hard 10 and Easy 10, so that would be a pretty big hurdle to get over within less than a week's time).

One bonus of that week of play is that both Van Halen and The Beatles jumped over 40 spots. VH is now in the top 600, and the Beatles finally jumped into the top 500! It feels really overdue, but I'll take that, for sure.

Also, holy fuck, why are my grandparents this splurgy? Okay, so I had basically only asked for a couple of relatively small things. IIRC a book and maybe a game or two. They get me the book I wanted (Thing Explainer by Randall Munroe; I disagree with his politics but I love his comic and I love his books), and then before I leave they surprised me by getting me the PS4 bundle with HOrizon: Zero Dawn, God of War, and The Last of Us Remastered. Like, holy shit.

Don't get me wrong, I'm amazed and incredibly thankful, and I have been desiring a PS4 for awhile. I just feel like...overwhelmed and sometimes just confused why they do this. It's a happy confusion, not an angry confusion.

In unrelated news, I beat Rimworld for the first time. It wasn't my literal first save, as my actual first one was cut after I think the .18 update and I deleted it thinking it was lost when I just needed to load it so it updated to .18 over .17. So this is the 2nd scenario I started. I had held onto it for quite a few years, in part because I'm a very slow-playing, cautious player and part because I just never kinda got around to it. It was a little interesting in doing the loop of farming a crapton of Devilstrand, making clothes, and then doing a round-trip caravan to various other camps for supplies, but I did want to beat it eventually after I was sitting on the starship for multiple in-game years. So I finally started the countdown yesterday and finished it out. Whew.

That actually clears out most of my outstanding base-building saves (Factorio, RImworld) and I reached a good stopping point in Motorsport Manager (the other game I have a still-going save in). Granted, there are still saves for each of those games that still exist, but nothing I feel super pressed to actually finish. It actually leaves me in a bit of limbo. See, I do find these games kinda fun in and of themselves (The start is kinda dull for the most part, but the mid-to-late is interesting enough for me), but it also acts as a sort of background mix of these and other YT videos I want to watch. Other games, such as Ascension, The MEssenger, and basically anything that isn't a base-builder usually require a lot of my attention and I can't really be doing both of them at once. But at the same time, it makes me feel very conflicted as to what I should start focusing on, though without the BB games to add on I usually just binge YT vids. But I'd like to not always do that, BUUUUUT it's a hard to get myself to change habits most times. Maybe I should work on that...

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

FC count: 9
bushidox  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! Also, does this mean that RB4 might be a possibility for you now?
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Congrats! Also, does this mean that RB4 might be a possibility for you now?

I don't own RB4 yet, but it does mean GHL is a possibility, as well as RB4 when I do buy that. Won't be right away, since I don't even have a spot to put the PS4 to play in the first place, but it's a lot closer than it was before.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: Up to 685th
Expert: Up to 14264th
Hard: +2 to 169th over sfal or Chubbly457
Medium: +11 to 112th
PS3: +3 to 79th over Rexisfed, Pi-Chan and awdtalon21
Guitar: Up to 2134th
Bass: +18 to 398th (top 400!)
Drums: +15 to 252nd
Keys: +2 to 89th over xXFloozXx and Joe2210
Guitar Hero 3: Up to 2339th
Aerosmith: Up to 170th (top 200!)
Metallica: +5 to 437th
Smash Hits: +3 to 629th over potatomasher, JMils109 and Mazzocchi
Guitar Hero 5: +13 to 800th (Top 800!)
Van Halen: +10 to 565th
Band Hero: +11 to 288th
Warriors of Rock: +12 to 393rd (Top 400!)
The Beatles: Up to 477th
Lego Rock Band: +10 to 218th
Green Day: +10 to 262nd
Rock Band 3: +11 to 544th
RBN (RB3): +1 to 79th over SvenBro

RBN (RB3) MKeys FCs:
Anything

GHSH XBass 5*:
I Wanna Rock

RB3 DLC XBass 5*s:
Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa (Sad Song)
Charlene (I'm Right Behind You)
Less Talk More Rokk
Gone Away

Green Day XGuitar 5*s:
Warning
Extraordinary Girl
Coming Clean
Viva la Gloria? (Little Girl)

GHA X5*s:
Make It
Kings and Queens
Rag Doll
I Hate Myself For Loving YOu
Pandora's Box
Movin' Out
Livin' on the Edge
All Day and All of the Night
Mama Kin
Bright Light Fright
King of Rock

Lego Rock Band XDrums 5*s:
Free Fallin'
Thunder
Swing, Swing
Summer of '69

Warriors of Rock XDrums DLC 5*s:
Bad Moon Rising

Warriors of Rock MDrums DLC FC:

BH MGuitar FC:
Love Story

Alt-strumming is still one of the more annoying skills that hasn't really worked out for me yet. Plus, it's being difficult in different ways. I still can't alt-strum for longer than 4-5 notes at even moderately high speeds (probly about 150-80 BPM?). When I played Hard to Handle, for some reason I was dropping notes after the GB chords in the G-GB-G-G-GR/GY bits in the verses, which I didn't understand at all. And when I was playing Green Day, I was actually having trouble getting the timing right at all, which made no sense. And then playing F.O.D. I couldn't get anywhere with alt-strumming, and only made any points/multiplier with regular strumming. I would probably just have to keep doing alt-strumming whenever possible to get used to it. I hope.

As for my goals and such, i've decided I'm going to take a break after this update. I intend to at least make it be 1 week long, but I would recommend you not be surprised if it lasts longer than that. I hope that it'll only be until the start of February (as in, I hope I remember by then), and once I do I'll post on whichever account I decide to start 2021 off with. I do already know what my goals for each other, at least, so that won't be too much of a problem. You'll know which one by who I start this year posting as.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Twitch!

Doing GH/RB on it sounds a bit iffy because I'd rather not get struck down for playing those songs, so I suppose I might just have to turn all the in-game music down if I do stream that (which is a hope).

I am still on break, though, so my first streams would be PC games. Might include console games once I get a cable for it.

I plan on streaming either Tuesday or WEdnesday for my first "real" stream, with a follow-up sometime on the weekend (workdays permitting). Probably about 3pm Central. I intend for my first game to be Celeste as I play it for the first time (which may or may not be a good idea for someone just starting to stream, who knows?). If I feel comfortable enough about it, I would like to have one day on the weekdays for GH/RB stuff, and then one day on the weekend for PC/other console games.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, that's a long enough break, I suppose. Now to get back to more Lefty stuff.

Or, yknow, if you read my 2x post, I have not the smarts to get a console stream going, nor the means to do so in the first place.

ANYWAYS...

I'm still going to go on the same deal of reaching for top 100s. I think...probably 5-6 top 100s. I'm...probably also going to put a hard stop on Easy (at least after this), since that's already well below top 100, and the same will happen with Medium and Hard when they reach that point. So, in essence, I expect by the end I'll be playing only Expert after a time, until it gets to top 100, too, or I get so far up that the songs are impossible for me on lefty. Same will happen with Bass/Drums so that Guitar will be all. After THAT point, if all the games aren't in the top 100...guess I'll just have to use them all again until top 50.

It'll largely be irrelevant when I start gunning for Bushi's boards, but for now that should work. But for now? Let's get going.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note: Next stream will be Wednesday at 5pm.

Rank-ups:
All: Up to 673rd
Expert: Up to 12792nd
Hard: +1 to 168th over Jellu
Medium: +2 to 110th over crazydiamond1to9 and DerWaffelappen
Easy: +1 to 62nd over TigerSpider
PS3: +4 to 78th over Rexisfed, Pi-Chan, awdtalon21 and NathanJM
Guitar: Up to 2081st
Bass: +10 to 389th
Drums: +7 to 245th
Guitar Hero 3: up to 2259th
Aerosmith: +2 to 168th over ironsalsa and roadrunner238
Metallica: +15 to 424th
Smash Hits: +15 to 614th
Guitar Hero 5: +10 to 791st
Van Halen: +19 to 547th
Band Hero: +10 to 279th
THe Beatles: +17 to 460th
Lego Rock Band: +12 to 207th
Green Day: +10 to 252nd
Rock Band 3: +19 to 525th

GHA X4*:
Toys in the Attic

The Beatles MGuitar FCs:
Within You Without You/Tomorrow Never Knows
A Hard Day's Night
Come Together

GH5 XBass 5*:
Younk Funk

GH5 DLC XBass 5*:
'54, '74, '90, 2010

RB1 Imports XBass 5*s:
In Bloom
Maps

RB2 Imports XBass 5*:
Eye of the Tiger

RB3 XBass 5*s:
Imagine
Need you Tonight
Don't STand so Close to Me

GH3 X5*s:
Mississippi Queen

GH3 DLC X5*s:
God put a Smile Upon Your Face
Super-Massive Black Hole

Green Day XDrums 5*s:
Before the Lobotomy
See the Light

Green Day XDrums GSes:
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Wake me up When September Ends

Accidentally in Love
Crocodile Rock
Kung fu Fighting

Lego Rock Band XDrums 4*:
In too Deep

Band Hero MDrums FC:
Bring me to Life

Not exactly the most interesting update this time around. No top x00's to be found here, though I did get some 5*s and GSes.

In streaming news (for those of you who didn't watch the stream), I've almost got all the strawberries, b-Sides and Crystal Hearts! Only Chapters 6, 7 and potentially 8 are left to go in that department, and then I'm onto the B-sides of those chapters. I know those are particularly more difficult, so depending on how bad they are for me I might have to slow them down to one stream per chapter. It'll just depend on how bad they get.

I've also decided to start highlighting my attempts at my Iron Zuma challenge. It's basically where I complete all of Zuma's REvenge on one life. I'm working on it as a pre-stream thing while I wait for people to come in, though if people find that interesting enough I can try to fit some of that in more. I will need to go over Zuma's REvenge anyways for all the achievements at some point, but that may be well after I do the Iron Zuma challenge. If people want me to be really daring and do it all in one sitting, I would need a hell of an incentive and encouragement, though. That's a 6-hour+ marathon which, unlike with GH/RB, I'm not too keen on myself, but I'd be willing to do if others were interested.

Anyways, I hope more of you can show up beyond Bushidox (thanks for trying to make it to these, btw, Bushi!). Take care, everyone.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

bushidox  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wed @5pm. I will try to be there. Last time I did that I think you moved the day
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Wed @5pm. I will try to be there. Last time I did that I think you moved the day

I want to consistently stream on Wednesday and Saturday--the former for stuff like Celeste, the latter as a dedicated GH/RB stream--but it's going to change depending on what days I have open at work. At worst I have to shove it onto the weekends if none of the weekdays are open. There might've been a day when I intended to stream but got called in and had to shift it, so that might be what you're talking about.

As it stands at work, we only have two shift leads, myself and another, who can work the night shift. ANd I'm the more available of the two, so I have more days where I'm working until close. With any luck, I can A.) get another person as a shift who can work nights, which would potentially free up more nights to stream (even if it's just shorter streams later at night; say, 8pm or something), B.) I get to a point where I make living money or even profit off of Twitch/YT streaming, at which point I could make the choice to quit my job and stream full-time (I think that's unlikely, but having streaming be a secondary money stream would be a major boon to my finances), or C.) I move to a job that pays just as much but gives me more flexibility in scheduling so I can always have this day open, among others. That last one is unlikely to happen, so I just have to make do.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: +17 to 656th
Expert: Up to 11486th
Hard: +1 to 167th over wschampnyy
Medium: +1 to 109th over ManfredVonKarma
PS3: +1 to 77th over russianbear29
Guitar: Up to 2045th
Bass: +10 to 379th
Drums: +11 to 234th
Keys: +1 to 88th over Elmorell
Guitar Hero 3: Up to 2185th
Aerosmith: +7 to 163rd
Metallica: Up to 417th
Smash Hits: Up to 592nd
Guitar Hero 5: Up to 780th
Van Halen: Up to 537th
Band Hero: Up to 262nd
Warriors of Rock: +2 to 391st over lawrencein and vampyromaniac
The Beatles: Up to 447th
Lego ROck Band: Up to 189th (Top 200!)
Green Day: Up to 238th
Rock Band 3: Up to 509th

GHA X5*s:
Nobody's Fault

RB3 DLC XBass 5*:
See You

RB3 XBass 5*:
Smoke on the Water

GH3 X5*s:
Slow Ride
Ruby

GH3 DLC X5*:
Sunday Morning

Girls & Boys
Let's Dance
Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast)
Valerie

Green Day XDrums GS:
21 Guns

Green Day XDrums 5*s:
Restless Heart Syndrome
Minority
Last Night on Earth

Band Hero XDrums 5*s:
Black Cat
Do you Really Want to Hurt Me
Take What you Take

Sorry, this upcoming week's update may be rather short. My weekend was very long and very tiring, so I wasn't really up to updating. THat plus needing to come in yesterday because other workers weren't able to come in due to weather, and THEN our dumbass owners not letting us go home despite having basically no business and risk of potentially poor road conditions on going back home. One of the few times I've been angry with them. THankfully, today we're closed, so I don't have to do ANOTHER 11-close shift in a row, but wow, that was annoying.

ANyways, I'm not sure how I moved so far up on Smash HIts despite only having one entry as far as I'm aware. My previous location and current is over 37 spots removed and almost 400K apart, whereas my only known entry is just 184K. Not really sure what happened. That, or I loaded a sheet from a week ago. All but Warriors of Rock, apparently, which is manageable and seemingly within normal parameters. Not sure what else to make of it.

On a better note, LRB has finally hit the top 200! It's about the only thing of note that's come of this update, other than Medium is in the final stretch of 10. Once it hits 100, I'll stop playing Medium and only use Hard and Expert.

Also, as far as stream updates go, I will be streaming on Thursday. The Summit has been reached, so now I just need to go through the core and potentially begin my first attempts at B-Side! Also just beat Adventure mode again, so we'll be starting on the challenge mode (again). Maybe this time I'll get further than 3 stages.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: Up to 629th
Expert: Up to 10292nd
Hard: +1 to 166th to SpoonMan
Medium: +7 to 102nd
PS3: +2 to 75th over rcoasterman and Omni628
Guitar: Up to 1993rd
Bass: +15 to 364th
Drums: +10 to 224th
Guitar Hero 3: Up to 2080th
Aerosmith: +2 to 161st over Graf and yksi-kaski-kolme
World Tour: +10 to 279th
Metallica: +15 to 402nd
Smash Hits: +20 to 572nd
Guitar Hero 5: +14 to 767th
Van Halen: +17 to 520th
Band Hero: +11 to 251st
Warriors of Rock: +15 to 379th
The Beatles: +13 to 434th
Lego Rock Band: +2 to 187th over ensockerbagare and viper565
Green Day: +8 to 230th
Rock Band 3: +18 to 491st (Top 500!)

RB3 XBass 5*s:
Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Pt. 1
I Love Rock 'n Roll

RB2 Imports XBass 5*:
So What'cha Want

RB3 XBass DLC 5*:
Los Angeles

RB3 XGuitar DLC 5*:
Time is Running Out

Guitar Hero Smash Hits XGuitar 5*:
More Than a Feeling

Green Day XGuitar 5*s:
Last Night on Earth
Know Your Enemy
When I Come Around

Metallica XDrums 5*s:
For Whom the Bell Tolls
The Unforgiven

Van Halen XDrums 5*s:
Panama
Runnin' With the Devil

Band Hero XDrums FC:
Every Rose has its Thorn

Band Hero XDrums 5*s:
Hang me up to Dry
Rock Star

Sorry. Thought I had lost this, so I posted it alone without commentary.

We have another top 500 for this week in Rock Band 3! That just leaves Smash Hits, 5 and Van Halen as the last three that need to hit that milestone. That'll come soon, I hope.

Medium is also ever so close to top 100 and being marked off for now. I'll probably hit it this week if I manage to get a full rotation done, and then it's purely playing Hard and Expert. Speaking of, Expert might hit top 10K in the next couple of weeks. Probably not this week, I don't think. Unless I get 2M+ and that's enough to jump 300 spots. I have no idea, I can't see that data.

On another plus side, we have a new Expert FC. Not that Every Rose is that notable an XDrums song, but given the orientation I'm playing on, every one I get is nice. I did have a few OS's, too.

Meanwhile, on stream I finished CHapter 8: The Core on Celeste. Plus I got most of the way through the special Chapter 9, which I had no idea existed. But there's a new section there that's blocked until I complete all the B-sides, so that's what I'm going to be doing for the next few streams. And considering how difficult each of them are going to be, I"m probably only going to play one of them per stream. If I manage to beat one and I still have an hour or two left, I'll just figure out some other game to play in the meantime.

I'd greatly appreciate it if more of you could come along. Even if your only interest is when I eventually get console streaming for GH/RB and you have absolutely zero interest in watching me bash my head against the wall of B-side levels (or don't even know what I"m talking about), even one other head than Bushi showing up would be great. Maybe I'll inspire you to play one of these games as well; or if you ever put it down for some reason or another, you might decide to pick it back up again.

I do have a silly wish, too, about making Twitch be at minimum a secondary source of income via gaining Affiliate status, but that honestly feels too smarmy to mention beyond this sort of off-hand statement. I guess I could still add in the whole "If you like what you see, be sure to subscribe/follow and comment" and whatnot, but asking at all just feels so...yucky. Or I'm overthinking things, as usual.

I probably should just bite the bullet and update the highlight logs as Lefty or something. There's only, like, three highlights there, while i have more than that waiting now. Someone remind me to do that if I don't do it myself.
Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: Up to 593rd (Top 600!)
Expert: Up to 9287th
Hard: +4 to 162nd over SynysterGates, 82erkle, LordAfromancer and JKCooper
Medium: +2 to 100th (TOP 100!) over mp3man70 and gusmahler
PS3: +3 to 72nd over jshrimp3, robGHH and VertigoMan
Guitar: Up to 1918th
Bass: +13 to 351st
Drums: +10 to 214th
Guitar Hero 3: Up to 1969th
World Tour: +13 to 267th
Metallica: +10 to 392nd (Top 400!)
Smash Hits: Up to 531st
Guitar Hero 5: Up to 747th
Van Halen: +10 to 510th
Band Hero: +12 to 239th
Warriors of Rock: +11 to 370th
The Beatles: +16 to 418th
Lego Rock Band: +17 to 170th
Green Day: +9 to 222nd
Rock Band 3: +10 to 481st

The Beatles MBass FCs:
Don't let me Down
Good Morning, Good Morning
Hello Goodbye

GH5 DLC XDrums 5*:

RB3 DLC XDrums 5*:
Eminence Front

RB3 XDrums 5*:
Something Bigger, Something Brighter

Green Day XDrums 5*s:
Geek Stink Breath
East Jesus Nowhere
Know Your Enemy
The Static Age

Green Day XDrums GS:
Extraordinary Girl

Warriors of Rock DLC XDrums 5*s:
7 Things

World Tour XDrums 5*s:
Eye of the Tiger
The Joker

World Tour DLC XDrums 5*:
Old Time Rock 'n Roll

Lego Rock Band HBass FC:
Fire

Completely forgot to do Aerosmith, which is why that was missed. Whoops.

Anyways, Medium is in the top 100! Whoo! Just Hard and Expert to do as far as difficulty. Guitar and GH3 are both in the top 2k as well, so they're almost in the actual visible rankings! Very cool.

I'm really hoping, though, that Expert is enough to carry all the other games to at least, like, top 200 or so. I mean, I think it should since T100 for Expert is 482M and T200 is 360M, and I'm at a measly 29M, but I'd feel really bad if it didn't. A quick look at all the differentials to the T100/500 in my spreadsheet indicates I should have plenty of room, though. I'm still gonna worry about it, though.

As for streaming news, I completed not 1, not 2, not even 3, but 4 Celeste B-Side levels in one whole sitting! CHapters 1-4, to be precise. I probably overestimated just how hard they were because I'd heard of other people saying they were really hard; that, or it's specific towards, like, Chapter 7 or 8. OR I'm a lot better at this than most everyone who plays and better than I think I am. Not that I'd know, I downplay everything I do as less than it actually is on reflex so it's not like I could accurately gauge some of that.

Anyways, NExt stream will be on Tuesday, and I'll be going for Chapters 5 and 6. If those fall as easily as these did, I'll even try for chapter 7, MAYBE even chapter 8. If that's the case, I might be able to fit in a Saturday stream where I finish up everything else in the game achievement and collectible-wise.

With that in mind, it's rather clear that Celeste is almost complete now. I need to think of what exactly is going to come up next in the queue. It feels kinda iffy to me at times because I have a mix of what I'd consider really short games (Pivvot, Super HExagon, even stuff like Zuma's REvenge or Rubek), medium-length games (Celeste, Mini Metro, Kingdom, Shovel Knight, Enemy Mind, arguably One FInger Death Punch), and longer-term games based on average game completion length or sheer number of achievements (Gemcraft, Factorio, Civ, Darkest DUngeon, XCOM, arguably Slay the Spire or Hollow Knight, etc.). The really short games would be pre-stream stuff or something along those lines (I kinda like that kind of thing as a warm-up and as something to do while I wait for viewers to show up), and the medium-length stuff might be some of the bread-and-butter of my channel since they're visually stimulating for viewers and usually not too long or too difficult for me. One thing I'm worried about is introducing any of the long-term stuff to the channel, especially since I opened with something of medium length like Celeste. I'd be fine if I got different fanbases for both types (which would make it a whole lot easier to add an extra stream day just for that split), but I'm not yet big enough for that. I could just be worrying too much or too early because I'm not that big yet, and I should just add them regardless. I probably will do one long-form one now to see if that's really the case, and then we'll go from there.

See you all next time.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: +12 to 581st
Expert: Up to 8285th (top 9000)
Hard: +2 to 160th over jogurt and ready2rock
PS3: +2 to 70th over muoldaar and Chriswashere313
Guitar: Up to 1866th
Bass: +11 to 340th
Drums +3 to 211th over Venge, mnwildguy24 and LedinToke
GUitar Hero 3: Up to 1906th
Aerosmith: +6 to 155th
MEtallica: +13 to 379th
Smash Hits: Up to 504th
Guitar Hero 5: +14 to 735th
Van Halen: +12 to 498th (Top 500!)
Warriors of Rock: +16 to 354th
The Beatles: +11 to 408th
Lego: +1 to 169th over RobGHH
Green Day: +10 to 212th
ROck Band 3: +12 to 469th

Aerosmith X5*:
Love in an Elevator

The Beatles XGuitar 5*:
Come Together

The Beatles XGuitar GS:
Ticket to Ride

GH5 DLC XBass 5*:
Ain't Got Nothin'
(No More) Paddy's Lament

Metallica XBass 5*:
Fuel

Van Halen XBass 5*:
Dope Nose
Master Exploder
Intruder / Oh Pretty Woman

Van Halen XBass FC:
You Really Got Me

Guitar Hero 3 X5*:
My Name is Jonas

GUitar Hero 3 DLC X5*:
The Arsonist

Rock Band 3 XBass FC:
Outer Space

Rock Band 3 DLC XDrums GS:
Beetlebum
Brass in POcket

Rock Band 3 DLC XDrums FC:
Polly

Warriors of Rock DLC XDrums 5*:
Adrenalina
You're All I Have

Green Day XDrums 5*:
Jesus of Suburbia
Horseshoes and Handgrenades

DIdn't get a chance to play drums for BH/WT, and I admittedly was thinking of other things for the rest of the week, so those two didn't get done and Drums barely got any attention. I have three free days, though, so I should be able to do it all this week!

I figured this week would be rather dull-ish as far as notable milestones goes, but VH passing top 500 gives us something to praise. We have only 60-odd weeks until Expert is our only difficulty, and all three instruments are still in the running (even if Drums has ridiculous spreads I have to go through even for NExt 10 <_<).

I think, for anything over 400, I'm going to do next 20 instead of next 10, and next 35 over next 25, just to try and speed them up. 400-200 will be the standard 10/25/50, and then 200 down is 1/10/25. It just feels like anything still under 400 is taking forever to reach anywhere. Maybe it'll speed things up.

As far as streaming goes, last week was...not that great. I don't know if I didn't leave enough time, but I guess nobody was able to swing by last Tuesday. Then I had two major fuck-ups with visuals. One during Zuma's Revenge where I showed off the user score stats, but forgot to remove it to show the actual gameplay, so all you hear is the game but you can't see it. So I'm going to have to replay zones 3 and 4 (at least 3).

THEN I completely forgot to change from the BRB screen to Celeste proper and got through ALL OF CHAPTER 5 B-SIDE PLUS MOST OF CHAPTER 6 BEFORE NOTICING! I'm thankful it only took an hour or so to re-do it all and complete CHapter 6 fully with visuals, but that was annoying.

AND THEN, in the middle of going for Chapter 7, I got a call to go in and help at work, which cut the stream short. So that was a fun series of events.

I will replay zone 3 and 4 today (Saturday if I can remember), and the next full stream is Tuesday at 5 again. As I mentioned earlier, though, since I presumably have 3 days to work with instead of two (barring being called in), I might actually stream both Tuesday and Thursday, both at 5. Keep a lookout, folks.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Small bump for ALL B-SIDES COMPLETE!! Oh, and I updated the highlight archive at last up to Tuesday's stream.

NExt stream will be tomorrow (Thursday) at 5, for sure.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

bushidox  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, so thats a full 100% for the game Celeste now?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: