ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
VL 6/21: GH3 Top 1K, GHA/BH/LRB/GDRB Top 100!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Streaming now.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

FC count: 9
Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: +19 to 414th
Expert: Up to 3299th
Guitar: Up to 1256th
Bass: +8 to 221st
Drums: +2 to 183rd over mysticneji and funkdiggity
Guitar Hero 3: 1242nd
Aerosmith: +4 to 115th over demolition23, 82erkle, Samson007 and Fer1992
World Tour: +1 to 190th over EndoKarb
Metallica: +10 to 295th (Top 300!)
Smash Hits: +12 to 349th
Guitar Hero 5: +23 to 540th
Van Halen: +11 to 352nd
Band Hero: +1 to 192nd over TheOpus
Warriors of Rock: +11 to 258th
The Beatles: +14 to 264th
Lego Rock Band: +3 to 119th over TheHammer417, Guitarking19 and Chet2008
Green Day: +8 to 137th
Rock Band 3: +10 to 335th

Band Hero XGuitar 5*:
She Will be Loved

The Beatles XGuitar GS:
Don't let me Down

The Bealtes XGuitar 5*s:
Boys
Day Tripper

World Tour XGuitar 5*:
Santeria

Van Halen XGuitar 5*:
Semi-Charmed Life

Smash Hits XGuitar 5*:
Hit me With Your Best Shot

Smash Hits XBass 5*:
Electric Eye

Guitar Hero 5 XBass 5*s:
Brianstorm
Judith

Guitar Hero 5 DLC XBass 5*s:
Black Betty
Black Friday

Warriors of Rock XBass 5*s:
Black Rain

Warriors of Rock DLC XBass 5*s:
Bodhisattva
Bomb the World

Rock Band 3 DLC XBass 5*s:
Ode to Solitude
Castles Made of Sand
Complete Control

Rock Band 3 DLC XBass GS:
Radio Free Europe

Rock Band 3 RB1 Imports XBass GS:
When you Were Young

Metallica XBass 5*s:
The Boys are Back in Town
Tuesday's Gone
Hell Bent for Leather

Guitar Hero 3 X5*s:
Even Flow

Guitar Hero 3 DLC X5*s:
Peace of Mind
Stay Clean

Coulda sworn I had enough for Hard. But nah, I just misread how much I needed so I undershot. PS3 I just didn't get enough points for in the week, but I don't care as much about any set goal for that because I'll climb there regardless. Not much else for Lefty this week.

I had a better time streaming this week. No stupid deaths in Zone 4 this time around in Zuma's Revenge, and I had one of the best fights against Kalamari (Zone 4 boss) I've ever had. I should make it out of Adventure Mode this time.

For Celeste, I got the Chapter 4 golden strawberry, so I'm very thankful that didn't take as long as Chapter 3. While my attitude toward my approach to Chapter 5 may change over time, I'm pretty sure some/most of this upcoming stream will be dedicated to learning the required maps for the chapter, alongside practicing the Crystal Theo portion as that will be the most annoying if not hardest part of the whole thing. This is the chapter I expected to start giving me trouble, so I'm not surprised. (Unlike with Chapter 3...<_<)

Osu has also gone very well. Firstly, I've cleared all of my 1* maps via getting HRHD Silver SS's on them, which was one of my goals for that difficulty; once I get HR SS's on the now-2* maps when the HD mod is added, I'll truly have 0 1* maps left for right now. I don't have a lot of new 3* SS's, but that's largely because of the aforementioned 1* clear-out and because I'm nearing the 1Kpp barrier. I want to smash that barrier plus make my first 1K combo play via Renatu by Soleily. I'm hoping it'll give me the 12pp overall to crest 1Kpp total, and with a 1134x combo I'll clear the 1K combo barrier easily. I will likely try to play some easier stuff to nudge my current pp total (which is 988) into the upper 990s just to be extra sure.

Next stream will be Thursday at 5pm. I will try to remember to spend the next night making highlights.

Oh, before I forget: I just thought to use xsplit to record my most recent 3* SS via recording the replay given. I'd appreciate any thoughts on how it sounds and such for the future, plus some likes for the vid itself, if possible. Go watch here

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

bushidox  

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hooray for the chp 4 golden strawberry! Based on your recent progress with lefty, I think your lefty is about on par with my actual skill level on bass and guitar. Keep up the good work!
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm finding that, for the most part, I can play the mid-range stuff on X-G/B/D/K fairly decently--as in, I can get 5*s, with more 4*'s mixed in than I would like, plus GS's every so often on the RB side. I'd say my upper limit is probably close to low/mid-Nightmare (RB), about mid-7's (GH). 9's and 10's/Impossible is out of the picture unless it's a song that I could possibly bullshit through with SP (Can't be Tamed comes to mind), or if it's short like They're red Hot.

Also, as a small update for the stream. I just found out that there's a bus of students coming at 6pm THursday, so both I and my GM are going in to help take care of all of them. I wasn't planning on streaming today (in fact, I'm going to post this and try to take a short nap; there's a small possibility of streaming Renatus attempts for the 1kpp barrier and all that, or at least I'll record it locally and upload the SS), but I also don't want to skip a day either. So, what I'll likely do is spent and hour or two just on Zuma's Revenge along starting around 3:30pm-ish, take care of that, and then two or three hours on Celeste, likely around 7. Obviously I'll stop streaming before I go so there isn't that half hour/hour-long downtime, but it'll keep this stream of streams (hah) going.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: +12 to 402nd
Expert: Up to 2982nd
Hard: +2 to 121st over Rosei6486 and gusmahler
Guitar: Up to 1212th
Bass: +6 to 216th
Drums: +2 to 181st over DrumsetDan and nonzero
Guitar Hero 3: Up to 1135th
World Tour: +3 to 187th over KuraiNeko, MarkMaxey and demondeac88
Metallica: +15 to 280th
Smash Hits: +11 to 338th
Guitar Hero 5: +21 to 519th
Van Halen: +16 to 336th
Band Hero: +4 to 188th over ZANT, SmaXa, HathNoFury76 and HHHIsTheGame
Warriors of Rock: +13 to 245th
The Beatles: +13 to 251st
Lego Rock Band: +2 to 117th over SaberDrummer12 and JizzleWright
Green Day: +6 to 131st
Rock Band 3: +8 to 328th

LEgo ROck Band XDrums 5*:
You GIve Love a Bad Name

World Tour XDrums 5*:
Heartbreaker

Van Halen XDrums 5*:
Stacy's Mom

Band Hero XDrums 5*:
Naive

The Beatles XDrums 5*:
Paperback Writer
Twist and Shout
Something

The Beatles XDrums GS:
Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds

Smash HIts XDrums 5*:
Back in the Saddle

Smash HIts XGuitar 5*:
I Love ROck 'N Roll

Warriors of ROck DLC XGuitar 5*s:
2nd Sucks
Across 5 Oceans

Metallica XGuitar 5*s:
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
Demon Cleaner

Guitar Hero 3 X5*s:
Minus Celsius
Barracuda

GUitar Hero 3 DLC X5*s:
Hole in the Earth
Problems (Live at Brixton)

GUitar Hero 5 DLC XBass 5*s:
Bodhisattva
Bomb the World

Guitar Hero 5 GHM Imports XBass 5*s:
THe Boys are Back in Town

Rock Band 3 DLC XBass 5*s:
Die, all Right!
Here we are Juggernaut
It Hurts

Rock Band 3 DLC XBass GS:
Dammit
Debaser

I completely forgot about GHA this week. WHoopsies.

The guitar instrument and GH3 are so close to going over the top 1K I can practically taste it. Sadly, this time that's about it. Unsurprisingly.

Anyways, given the issue with THursday's stream, I only did Zuma's REvenge (and that was after I got home from helping with the bus). I had already been told that I was very likely going to be called back in to help them if they got busy later on, and just as we expected, I did. I did at least finish Adventure mode, but I sadly wasn't able to get through Zone 1 entirely before I had to stop. I did let it save on the level in question, at least, but it would've been nice to have the natural stopping point over this.

I will be streaming on Wednesday this week, same time as always. ANd without some big catering order or bus of students on the way I'll be doing a full stream this time.

As far as Osu goes, though, I did get the REnatus [Hard] SS for 1K overall pp and my first 1K combo play! I wanted to get my reaction live, so I recorded it locally last Wednesday night, which led to an hour-long recording. Unfortunately, neither xsplit nor Wondershare FIlmora allowed me to export or edit the footage without either a watermark and/or buying their express subscription or whatever for the privilege. WHich is fucking stupid, but unless I used the Youtube Trimming Tool to cut down to just the SS portion of the recording I don't have another choice. I might try to re-upload that recording and try that, but knowing me I'll probably forget <_<.

Still, with that hurdle crossed, I'm free to start clearing out songs again. the 2* HR stuff hasn't been too hard yet since I"m starting from the bottom and working up. Once I start reaching about 2.8*'s and the songs with an Approach Rate (AR) of 9+, that's where the difficulty starts. At that rating, you have just about 400ms to react to the circles; and it isn't as bad when you know they're coming and where they'll spawn, but it's still pretty damn fast and can throw you off guard if you aren't paying attention. I also personally think it's a fucking stupid way to increase difficulty, but it's not like I can do anything about it.

To reiterate my plans: For this first "set" of songs (basically all the songs I d/led when I re-installed Osu), I'm playing through 2 3* no-mod songs to 3 2* HR songs. Should one look like it'll finish before the other, I can either just keep playing as-is until they're gone or adjust the ratio as needed, although it wouldn't go lower than 1:1.

Once they're cleared out, I can start re-introducing songs again. I'll have a tab open for beatmap packs, one centered on Osu's recommended difficulty for me, and one for any maps at all that have leaderboards/are ranked. FOr the packs I'll go two packs earlier than where I stopped, and one pack forward; and for the other two it'll be two weeks backward, one week forward. Depending on how many usable maps I get (capping at 3.99* + ones that are still 3.99x but round up to 4*) or how quickly/slowly I work through them all, I may add more weeks or potentially run through an entire month/half-month of songs/packs.

My hope is that the mis-match of weeks will let me work through more of the backlog of over a decade of beatmaps while keeping a decent-ish advancement to the current day. If, somehow, I reach the current day for packs or individual maps, then I can just put that week's number to the backlog and just be sure to check back every week for new songs.

I could just work through 3-4 week's worth of stuff every time, but in all honesty I felt rather overwhelmed when I saw I had over 1.5K different maps with all the 4-8*'s, and having over 200 2* maps as well. It probably didn't help that new songs are added daily, unlike with GH/RB3 where all DLC production has stopped. And if I feel like I'm getting into new territory (for instance, I can start SS-ing 4* maps), I can check my previous "sets" for other maps to start using.

And as far as difficulty distribution, obviously 3*'s as my current upper limit is for no-mod runs. 2*'s are for Hard Rock. 1*'s are for Hard Rock/HIdden, and currently the less than 1*'s are for Hard Rock/HIdden/Double TIme. (although, for the modded ones this is based on their star ratings after HR and DT modify them, not before). I don't think there are a lot of maps of less than 1*, so it's likely that I won't start doing HR/HD/DT stuff until they're the 1* maps (so when no-mod is 4*), and then the less than 1*'s will be for four-mod (Hard Rock/Hidden/Double Time/Flashlight).

A bit long-winded, but that's how it goes.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: +8 to 395th (Top 400!)
Expert: Up to 2776th
Hard: +1 to 120th over higgatron
PS3: +1 to 51st over AxenRay
Guitar: Up to 1176th
Bass: +7 to 210th
Drums: +1 to 180th over Angels2003
Aerosmith: +2 to 113th over Piso and n00bpw3r
World Tour: +1 to 186th over b.nAUght47
Smash Hits: +14 to 324th
Guitar Hero 5: +27 to 492nd (Top 500!)
Van Halen: +19 to 318th
Band Hero: +7 to 182nd
Warriors of Rock: +11 to 234th
The Beatles: +10 to 241st
Lego Rock Band: +2 to 115th over biibe and melestrela
Green Day: +3 to 129th over brunaleski, anterth and CptXecution
Rock Band 3: +11 to 317th

World Tour XGuitar 5*:
On the Road Again (Live)

Aerosmith Pass:
Joe Perry Guitar Battle!

Lego Rock Band XGuitar 5*:
Boys & Girls

Van Halen XGuitar 5*:
Best of You

The Beatles XGuitar 5*s:
I Want to Hold Your Hand
Paperback Writer
Can't buy me Love

The Beatles XGuitar GS:
And Your Bird can Sing

Guitar Hero 5 DLC XGUitar 5*:
All the World is Mad

Guitar Hero 5 XGuitar 5*:
Back Round

GHSH XGuitar 5*s:
Miss Murder
THunder Kiss '65
Heart-Shaped Box

Warriors of Rock XBass 5*:
Call me the Breeze (Live)

Warriors of Rock DLC XBass 5*S:
C-lebrity
Cosmic Egg

Warriors of Rock GH5 Imports XBass 5*:
Brianstorm

Metallica XBass 5*s:
The Black RIver
BLood and THunder
Beautiful Mourning

Rock Band 3 XBass GS:
THe Beautiful People

Rock Band 3 RB2 Imports XBass GS:
I Was Wrong

Rock Band 3 RB1 Imports XBass GS:
Celebrity Skin

Rock Band 3 DLC XBass FC:
Dead

ROck Band 3 DLC XBass GS:
DOn't you Want Me

Rock Band 3 DLC XBass 5*:
Hey You
Feather Pluckn

Didn't have time for GH3 this week, sadly. As for Metallica, I actually did play it but I forgot to input the scores. Welp.

So there's actually a few things of note. The more minor one is just that the All stats passed the top 400 mark, which isn't overly special. One big milestone is that Guitar Hero 5 finally topped the top 500, which is always good to see. The last one, though, is that I passed Joe Perry Guitar Battle!

I would still argue TKAR is the hardest FC any day of the week, but JPGB is definitely the harder song to pass, and the hardest to pass in the game. EVen though I've gotten better at Expert far faster than I thought I would, I still expected this to be the one song I would be stuck on passing for awhile. But instead I did it with only one failure! Score sucks ass even by Lefty standards, but since I only cared about passing, it doesn't matter! Only TKAR is left before I have a score for every song on GHA. After that, I'll probably have to try and come up with enough points to make it into the top 100, and then I can leave the game until it's time to get FGFCs. It's only 900k, so that shouldn't be too hard; even less so if I get up to 300K on TKAR.

Had a rather light stream last week, mainly due to having a lot to do that day. I only played some Zuma's Revenge, and I got to Zone 3 in Heroic Frog on the 6th attempt, and then died there, which sucked. So, my 7th run so far is through Zone 3 on Adventure Mode. I plan on getting through the rest on the next stream.

Speaking of, next stream will be on Wednesday, same time as usual.

With Osu, I've had a bit of success. Got a few new 3* SS's under my belt, plus a new HR SS on a 2.84* map. I also got a bunch of them scheduled to upload daily at noon, both with the recent SS's and a small backlog of SS's I hadn't gotten a recording of yet. My sincerest hope is that I can at least keep a week minimum buffer from the current day, preferably two. If I go crazy one day and get a bunch in my backlog, I may start overlapping weeks (so there'd be two weeks, and then on that 2nd week a new set would upload at 6pm, and then the next week back at noon like normal).

Plus, when I start getting GH/RB FCs or OMBFCs rolling (well, the latter isn't anywhere close to happening soon, and I sadly am likely to have to shell out for some premium subscription or something to edit those) I can have those upload at 3 or 9pm so they don't overlap. It wouldn't be a bad thing to do the same for my stream highlights, but I'm not sure I can do that when I export, and even if I could, I often only have two videos a week to work with, so that seems rather pointless. Maybe when I get into games that would require me to break them into 30-minute chunks over the course of a 3-4 hour stream that would be more feasible (or even when I start doing non-stream recordings of some games!), but we'll have to see when we get there.

I do have a small admission, though: I kinda caved in and started getting a bunch of songs downloaded into Osu. I have at least 1.2k different maps, focused mainly on 2* and 3*. Although, I don't feel quite the same level of overwhelmed-ness as I did before, and I don't really know why. I'll have to figure out what I want to do with the lower difficulty maps that are below my normal and HR skills; likely just HR/HD/DT SS'd and then deleted.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: +10 to 372nd
Expert: Up to 2577th
PS3: +3 to 48th over lucads9, fred75 and Bradman (Top 50!)
Guitar: Up to 1135th
Bass: +11 to 199th (Top 200!)
Drums: +1 to 179th over kermess
Guitar Hero 3: Up to 1086th
Aerosmith: +5 to 108th over vintsukka, Fug, DancingNinja, MetalSmasher86 and LeRoius
World Tour: +2 to 184th over JODIsBack and carpentron
Metallica: +12 to 268th
Smash Hits: +12 to 312th
Guitar Hero 5: +23 to 469th
Van Halen: +23 to 295th (Top 300!)
Band Hero: +6 to 176th
Warriors of Rock: +12 to 222nd
The Beatles: +15 to 226th
Lego Rock Band: +2 to 113th over WOWzer333 and Diex
Green Day: +4 to 125th over InQuintessence, Tecu, disturbedfreak and SalmonSnak3
Rock Band 3: +11 to 306th

BH XGuitar FC:
Steal my Kisses

Green Day XGuitar 5*:
Emenius Sleepus

World Tour XGuitar 5*:
Love me two Times

GHA X4*:
Train Kept a Rollin' (GHA complete!)

Lego Rock Band XGuitar 5*:
Check yes Juliet

The Beatles HDrums FC:
Day Tripper

Smash Hits XBass 5*:
Carry on Wayward Son

Guitar Hero 5 DLC XBass 5*:
Cosmic Egg

GH5 WT Imports XBass 5*:
Demolition Man (Live)

Warriors of Rock XBass 5*s:
Calling
Children of the Grave
Dancing Through Sunday

Guitar Hero 3 X5*:
Hier Kommt Alex

Guitar Hero 3 DLC X5*:
The Pretender

Rock Band 3 XGuitar 5*s:
Hey man, Nice Shot
Misery Business

Rock Band 3 RB1 Imports XGuitar GSes:
Blood Doll
When you Were YOung

Rock Band 3 RB2 Imports XGuitar 5*:
Bad Reputation

Rock Band 3 RB2 Imports XGuitar GS:
Pump it Up

Rock Band Blitz XGuitar 5*s:
Jungle Boogie
A Little Less Sixteen Candles, a Little More "Touch Me"

So, first notable thing is that GHA is officially complete with all songs input! It'll be a very long time before I get a FG5* (much less a FG4*, but successfully having all songs input for the game feels pretty good. THe other notables are PS3 reaching the top 50 scores, Bass ticking over into the top 200, and Van Halen reaching the top 300. All good stuff.

The other thing isn't within the update I just did, but for the last two for at least the next few months. As I believe I mentioned a couple weeks ago, I'm heading down to Alabama to one of my cousin's wedding the last week of June. While I clearly won't be able to play lefty down there, I've decided to make that little vacation be the end of working on Lefty for the year. It has been a rather slow grind, but even if you argue the choice to chance the top 200 stats to be just the next 1 instead of next 10, I still had a lot of stats that weren't even close to the top 200, much less 300. It's unfortunate, but ultimately expected. But I think I'm about ready to switch over at last, and this serves as an excellent switching spot.

So, for the remaining 10-12 days before I leave, I will be focusing solely on the stats that are in the top 200 to 100 (200th-101st). Ideally all of them will get down to the top 100 by the end, but I'm pretty sure I'm not going to pull 47M out of the air to bring Bass all the way down. Everything else is at most middle 10M's, though, so that's the only outlier. When I do come back to Lefty, I think I will have to remember to do a revamp of my Next X differentials; not so much to make things "faster", but let the ones farther back "catch up" to the ones in the front, such as Expert/GH3/Guitar when they finally tick over to the top 1k--oh, right! I'll also have those be in rotation as well so that they can finally tip over. Or just get closer in Expert's case since that's at least 80M or so to go.

As a reminder, these are the ones I'll be working on:
To Top 1K - Expert, Guitar Hero 3, Guitar
To Top 100 - Hard, Bass, Drums, Aerosmith, World Tour, Band Hero, Lego Rock Band, Green Day Rock Band

I will not be working on any of the others UNLESS I get through all of these first in some capacity. If I get through all the games but still have, say, Hard or Expert or Bass to go, then I'll include the other games; same with the difficulties or instruments.

And come July, I'll be back to drumming on Righty for more FGFCs.

Now, for streaming news, I have a really big surprise: I got Chapter 5's (Mirror Temple) Golden Strawberry in less than 10 tries. If you watch the video, I am completely shocked at how short this was; it's actually the shortest golden strawberry so far. Even Chapters 1 and 2 took more time and more deaths than this. I had no such luck with Chapter 6, although I never actually got to the chase section even once, which annoyed me. That's the one part I was expecting to be a roadblock, and I didn't even get a chance to test that.

I then played a few games of chess with bushidox in attendance, and even played a game against him. I lost, btw.

Lastly, for Osu, I have enough songs uploaded that the current buffer ends the last week of June/first week of July, so that's plenty of time. And when I start bringing H/XDrums into the mix, that will actually be a surprisingly large number of videos uploaded. I'm not against it, though, since I want to have these uploaded anyways.

Unfortunately, since I suspect I will be working all-day shifts for those three days before the wedding trip, I will be unable to stream that week, bringing that streak to an end. I could be wrong and I get scheduled, like, 11-4 or something, but unless that happens I'll have to take a break then and start up when I get back. Bit of a shame, but what can you do.

Lastly, next week's stream will be on Thursday. I hope to see you then.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: +22 to 350th
Expert: Up to 2347th
Hard: +1 to 119th over galvao1990
PS3: +7 to 44th
Guitar: Up to 1039th
Guitar Hero 3: Up to 991st (Top 1000!
Aerosmith: Up to 100th (Top 100!!)
Band Hero: Up to 100th (Top 100!!)
Lego Rock Band: Up to 98th (Top 100!!)
Green Day: Up to 100th (Top 100!!)

Aerosmith X5*s:
Draw the Line
No Surprize
Sweet Emotion
Personality Crisis
She Sells Sanctuary
Talk Talkin'
Let the Music do the Talking

LEgo Rock Band HGuitar FCs:
Walking on Sunshine
Every Little Thing she Does is Magic

Guitar Hero 3 X5*s:
Avalancha
Prayer of the Refugee

Guitar Hero 3 DLC X5*s:
This is a Call
So Payoso

Band Hero XGuitar 5*s:
Take What you Take
Wannabe
A Million Ways
Bad Reputation
Beautiful Soul
Believe
Bring me to Life
Dirty Little Secret
I Heard it Through the Grapevine
If you Could Only See
Lips of an Angel
Love Story
Ocean Avenue
Pictures of You
Put Your Records On
Santa Monica
So Yesterday

I am very annoyed at myself for misreading the 13M I was supposed to get for hard as 1.3M, so I completely missed getting that to the top 100. HOwever, I got all the games I wanted there, plus GH3 into the top 1K, so that will be good enough.

With that said, my foray into Lefty flip is over, at least for 2021 for right now. And with at least two weeks of Osu vids scheduled that will hold over my week off. As mentioned, there will be no stream this week. I did suggest that I would stream Tuesday, but my grandparents are considering doing an overnight Monday, so that may still be on the cards, but I don't know for sure. We'll just have to see.

Take care, everyone. Voidedlefty is signing off. Come back around for Voidedalive2x as I work to tackle RB1 and AC/DC H and XDrums.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Small addendum: Stream will be Wednesday, not Tuesday. Just so everyone knows the time.

Okay, signing out for real.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: