ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
LlamaYip: 596/660; WE, HFTWT, LRM, SFTSG, and more...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jellu  

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job, congrats!

FCs: 45 | 62 | 29 | 68 | 41 | 85 | 48 | 47 | 85 | 46 | 89 | O211 204/211 | Total 645/660
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To respond to all of the awesome congratulations, thank you everyone! This is such a blast from the past responding to this number of messages. I seriously feel so much appreciation. I owe so much to this community.

@skinnywhitecomic: Thank you! I agree that TTFAF is just on another level, and I have no doubt that it is my best individual song FC. There was a certain inevitability to it but it feels better to be done with it than to be close. Thanks for the wedding wishes as well, I wouldn't give myself credit for getting married mid-pandemic though lol. Btw I read your Freebird post and it was pretty epic. Best to you and your girlfriend!

@Chris: Thanks! Its such a terrible chart. Don't get discouraged, I think you're closer to 700k than you may realize. Btw thanks for posting in my thread. I have enjoyed mini-squeezing rivalries with you. Boo at the RB score. I am so lazy with scores lol.

@conlan22: Thank you! thank goodness it didn't take longer than it did.

@suhdude024: Thanks man. You remember correctly haha. I have already tried reFC'ing a little bit but it has been hard. It just sucks that I missing like 1.4k on it right now lol.

@bushi: Thanks man. You have been such a great support for the post-live Scorehero community. It was mostly two spurts (2010 and 2020 lol) that got me but definitely a weight off my shoulders.

@alex: It was great having you in the stream (and with Johnny no less!) for that moment. You came in at the right time! The birthday happening in the middle of the run was just one of those quirky things that happened that shows God has a funny sense of humor sometimes. Working on those other things now

@FL4RE @Jellu and @malkieriking: thank you!

@voidedalive2x: Dude, you are the best. recently I had a bit of a throwback binge and I looked over the old threads at how much you pushed me in the Hard FSFC race. Especially GH1 and GH80s, I owe a lot to your encouragement and competition. Plus, the dedication to me that you had to have that tagline in your signature for TEN YEARS and not take it down is just amazing. Thanks for the faith voided, and I hope that you have been well all of these years.

@Mercurial: Hah! Not sure. It's a pretty big obstacle between me and FSFC though....

@FingerQuick: Thanks man! Appreciate hearing that from you. herman's is the worst.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't tempt me. I can always put it back in, but it'd just be about Misirlou. >:)

Admittedly don't remember much about encouraging you or anyone else (unless it was during the short spree of that Epic list for old and new school).

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill find some old evidence of your encouragement! PS I drove through Jeff City the other day lol

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LlamaYip wrote:
@Chris: Thanks! Its such a terrible chart. Don't get discouraged, I think you're closer to 700k than you may realize. Btw thanks for posting in my thread. I have enjoyed mini-squeezing rivalries with you. Boo at the RB score. I am so lazy with scores lol.

I reckon if I could actually get used to rampaging dragons and FC that part (both beginning & end), then I could get closer to 650k if I'm lucky... but not 700k, that's for crazy good people like you!

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LlamaYip wrote:
Ill find some old evidence of your encouragement! PS I drove through Jeff City the other day lol

Oh, I don't doubt you, I just don't remember it.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:49 pm    Post subject: Bump 6/21 Reply with quote

June 21st, 2020

Now that TTFAF Hard is done, the obvious next move was to tackle Misirlou H. I did this a while on my 360, and managed an overstrum in Guitar Break 2, so I suppose that means I have the Full Series 100% (outside of Trogdor)! lol. Too many qualifiers in my opinion... so obviously I want to fix that eventually.

But this got put on the back burner when alexhaz64 began GHM on his bass FSFC run-through. I knew he would be going for several 1sts and felt it would be fun to join in on the party. Already we both are in the 20's with FCs even with all the time spent squeezing. We raced to Dyer's Eve, and he won that both by FC'ing first and having 200 more, but I eventually did get it myself. I have hit an extra 200 on the third activation in that song and have regularly been running the chart to hit this in a ReFC and claim sole 1st.

I did get War Ensemble first, however! (He has an overstrum) Thankfully there were NO chokes beyond Solo 1 since the last verse strumming always makes me nervous. I know that WE gives a lot of people trouble so I feel fortunate to have this FC out of the way. Alex does have FFWF while I am missing that, so it represents the last major hurdle I have until the FGFC is clear.

Some other highlights:
-Global 1st on One, multiple doubles hit to get that
-Global 1st on Mommy's Little Monster, took awhile
-Global 1st on Stacked Actors on my sightread run
-Global 2nd by 1 STINKING POINT on Hell Bent for Leather lol. Should have restarted.
-All Nightmare Long X Guitar -2 (1 miss). sad.

I've been finding it hard to stay patient with the length of many of these songs but I am learning that bass plays to my strengths in some cool ways. Dyer's Eve immediately jumps in my list of best FC's.

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very fun to see 2 top player still battling each other scores. good luck on your adventure !

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Cabanon. I wish there were more friendly rivalries going on here nowadays so I figured I would be part of the solution.

UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow that's Expert Bass even. I can recall a bunch of tracks being problematic when I was grinding for FCs back in the days. WE and DE being two of them. Congrats mate

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
skinnywhitecomic  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Bump 6/21 Reply with quote

LlamaYip wrote:
I did get War Ensemble first, however!

*screams internally*

*gains composure*

Dude, fantastic work getting that! The FGFC is practically yours!

*screaming intensifies*

*composure regained once more*

Sorry. If you can't guess I'm insanely jealous of that FC. You're making me really contemplating practicing it.

Do you plan on getting Swap Magic? I'd be interested to know how big a difference it makes.

JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hidden amongst all of the impressive bass FCs, Llama has also grabbed a few WT x guitar FCs.
So far he's gotten Stranglehold, BYOB and Trapped Under Ice, and I expect he'll be getting a few more soon.

I, for one, am pretty jealous of the speed you pulled off BYOB, and I'm jealous of Stranglehold, though not jealous of all the chokes/overstrums you had

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanted to say, thank you so much for competing with me on GHM bass and helping to motivate me to keep FCing and squeezing that game. I definitely needed that push as it can be a bit of a slog otherwise. Congrats especially on FCing Dyer's Eve and War Ensemble! I know the scores aren't quite what you hoped they would be (especially DE) but they are great FCs and certainly mean that the FGFC is inevitable. I just hope you don't lose the motivation now that I'm done with the game (for now). Oh yeah, congrats on the 1sts as well, especially Creeping Death!

Oh and you got a few new FCs in WT in like a day... nbd. Oh wait, it is bd! BYOB, Stranglehold, Trapped Under Ice... those are all great FCs and you got them way too fast. Just goes to show you're capable of so much more on expert guitar!
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
Oh and you got a few new FCs in WT in like a day... nbd. Oh wait, it is bd! BYOB, Stranglehold, Trapped Under Ice... those are all great FCs and you got them way too fast. Just goes to show you're capable of so much more on expert guitar!

This. Like what the hell. Just casually getting a handful of new XGuitar FCs within a few hours, and not easy ones. And all that Bass stuff too.

TTFAF H unlocked something within you I'm pretty sure.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey this man just went and FCd 79 songs in WoR in like three days. That's insane. Not to mention he's close to YCSRIA, Nemesis, Holy Wars, and who knows what else? Your progress is just insane dude!

...and then you switch to GHSH and SRFC CFH like it's nothing? ...apparently I'm like the only person who didn't srfc that, and actually really struggled to FC for a long time, lol. I know you're not done with that game, but the progress is still impressive. Especially a random MINUS ONE ON PLAY WITH ME WAT

...AND! AND!!! AND WORLD TOUR... back to your best game for X guitar, and you go and FC NSTB, Soul Doubt, and MR CROWLEY??? 79 FCs, and you're close to LRM, PMU, SAF, and CT as well. Just insane. I know you are obviously good since you've nearly FSFC'd hard, but this is just a whole 'nother level. If only you'd been playing X guitar all these years! Anyway just wanted to say you're amazing and I can't wait to see what insane stuff you pull off next
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD