ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
There is no 2nd place ranking on My Curse GH3 Expert. weirde

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kyl3Ruth  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:58 am    Post subject: There is no 2nd place ranking on My Curse GH3 Expert. weirde Reply with quote

If you look I am ranked 1st, no one is 2nd and then Pas is 3rd. everyone is ranked one lower than they actually are other than me.
https://www.scorehero.com/rankings.php?group=4&game=0&diff=4&song=1236&page=1&highlight=3

I think I know what caused this. I posted a 1st place score on GH3 Expert My Curse a week back. I used the max characters in the comment, idk if that matters but this happened once before recently and it was after using max characters in the comment. and basically when I entered the score my curse was gone from my scores, the manage scores page said gh3 has 69 songs, others could see the same looking at my username's scores. I had to type out the delete scores for my curse into another tab, but the score i submitted (398,438) was not there if i remember correctly. I think I just resubmitted the score (had to type out what insert score for it was url wise, bc it was not on my manage scores to enter. and then my curse reappeared on my page.

I think the other score (same score) was partially posted to the leaderboard, but i have no access to it. So if one of you that has access sees two 398,438s and one with a comment that is not "FC#54 Beyond tilting. 250-ish remains.", please do delete that one, it will have a long ass description. I think it was "FC#54 I'm actually starting to hate playing this song. Not One. Not TTFAF. My Curse. I've got the bullshit 6th act down with HS4, right? So now I keep completely fucking the 3rd act and dropping ticks on the 5th. It'll happen. 250 remains, will be a video" because that is in my comment history/suggestions when inputting scores.

Outside of fixing this individual song, it may be an issue further down in the leaderboard, maybe there is no rank 2254 on ttfaf or something like that, etc. If the max characters cause this, maybe the max characters is one higher than it should be? Idk just thought i'd post this since 1) it is weird and 2) what I know will probably help anyone in the staff that would look at or come across this bug
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all incorrect ranking bug should be posted there. hopefully it generates enough to get it fixed.

https://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=59308&start=540
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: