ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH:WT Quickplay partition theme

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flewer  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:18 pm    Post subject: GH:WT Quickplay partition theme Reply with quote

A quick topic as I find myself struggling to set the partition theme in quickplay on GH:WT (I play on Wii to be exact).

What I see is that the partition theme is random as I play songs in quickplay, no matter the difficulty/song I play. This can be challenging as some partition themes make the chart very hard/impossible to read, the most difficult one being the one with the flames to the left and right of the partition (the orange one is also hard when playing drums).

A lot of WT videos I see from strong players always have the same "sober" partition (Warlord playing on PS3, see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqie3n2Z90Q, or Joel playing on Xbox, see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK5ZNQDsW9k)

This is not true for example for
11coblackwell's videos (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hB7cFt3T0Q) where there is this kind of violet theme partition. He is playing on Wii also. So I am wondering if this way to set the partition theme is available on Wii, and if so, how can you set the partition to be always the same in quickplay.

For now the only workaround I see is playing in career mode.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you mean the fretboard theme ? normally there's an option to choose your theme/colour

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
you mean the fretboard theme ? normally there's an option to choose your theme/colour

Yes, I mean exactly that. I could not find this option. Where is it on PS3 ?
I found cheats for geme color, star power color, nothing for the fretboard theme.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flewer wrote:
Cabanon wrote:

Yes, I mean exactly that. I could not find this option. Where is it on PS3 ?
I found cheats for geme color, star power color, nothing for the fretboard theme.

let me check tonight.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be great, thanks !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: