Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Idiot Proof guide to MAKING custom charts using FeedBack
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how do i end the song once its finished? like the checkpoint to the end of the song where the tredmill will explode? thanks a bunch
BiffCornwall  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two ways. Either you can specify the end event by press the "e" key where you want the song to end and typing in "[end]" (without quotes), or you can choose the easier route, and leave it alone, and GHEx will set the end event for you.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then use this converter to convert to .ogg.

http://koyotstar.free.fr/appli/Setup_FreeConverter.exe

Custom Guitar Hero
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: DrumHero89
katamakel  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iggMaN wrote:
Well, I dont really have the time to read avery answers, but.
Is there anyway to make HO and PO?
If so, what buttons?

It takes every fiber of my being to not blow up at you right now..
HO/PO notes are determined by the game automatically, by how close they are to each other.
Next time, take the time to read up on what you're doing..

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, can some of the mods please clean this thread up?

This was never intended to be a question and answer thread, please read my first post..

The ONLY thing that should be posted to this thread are usage tips and tricks and information that people making customs want to share with others that may find it useful..
10 pages is too many, nobody will read them, and many of them are repeated questions...

I repeat, DON'T post your questions to this thread unless they're detailed and interesting, or somehow very relevant or obscure..

Newbie questions dont belong here.

EDIT by kata: Thread cleaned, and please people, keep it on topic, which is helpful posts, such as tips and tricks like TurkeyMan has requested!
Mangasniz  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg this is soooo hard!!!
Not the controls, syncing the song. Which notes do I put in? When?
I'll figure it out eventually, but its going to be a while. If there was any way to make the song play slower, it would be easier.
nickb611  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mangasniz wrote:
omg this is soooo hard!!!
Not the controls, syncing the song. Which notes do I put in? When?
I'll figure it out eventually, but its going to be a while. If there was any way to make the song play slower, it would be easier.

TurkeyMan wrote:

I repeat, DON'T post your questions to this thread unless they're detailed and interesting, or somehow very relevant or obscure..

What the hell man??

To slow down playback, press the "/" button.

Custom Guitar Hero
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: DrumHero89
iamrook85  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:19 am    Post subject: freetab songs freezing game? Reply with quote

I am having trouble with only those songs i personally created using freetab, when every other song downloaded works fine. anyone else having the same problem that the game freezes when you scroll over the song on the song list?
fryBASS  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the largest song you can do? Is it just my computer that can't take it? Because I'm trying to do a song that is 7.29 mb in .ogg form. When I try to load it, the program crashes. Now a song that is 6.23 mb in .ogg form DOES work.

So is it the program, or just my computer that can't take it?

(Hope this is in the right spot, I know how much you guys hate it when someone puts something in the wrong spot )
Gokussj5okazu  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:25 am    Post subject: Re: freetab songs freezing game? Reply with quote

iamrook85 wrote:
I am having trouble with only those songs i personally created using freetab, when every other song downloaded works fine. anyone else having the same problem that the game freezes when you scroll over the song on the song list?

fryBASS wrote:
What is the largest song you can do? Is it just my computer that can't take it? Because I'm trying to do a song that is 7.29 mb in .ogg form. When I try to load it, the program crashes. Now a song that is 6.23 mb in .ogg form DOES work.

So is it the program, or just my computer that can't take it?

(Hope this is in the right spot, I know how much you guys hate it when someone puts something in the wrong spot )

Please, do you all not read posts? No questions in here, this is for tips, tricks, ect. If you have a question, search. There's a search button in the upper-right corner of your screen for a reason. If that fails, post about it, just not in this topic.
Internet Explorer 6 is a giant cunt. That is all.
Guide to Advanced Editing in Feedback
fryBASS  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:39 am    Post subject: Re: freetab songs freezing game? Reply with quote

Gokussj5okazu wrote:

Please, do you all not read posts? No questions in here, this is for tips, tricks, ect. If you have a question, search. There's a search button in the upper-right corner of your screen for a reason. If that fails, post about it, just not in this topic.

It'd be nice if you just gave a link in the main post to direct people which thread they SHOULD use for asking questions about this program.
nickb611  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:53 am    Post subject: Re: freetab songs freezing game? Reply with quote

fryBASS wrote:
Gokussj5okazu wrote:

It'd be nice if you just gave a link in the main post to direct people which thread they SHOULD use for asking questions about this program.

You got it.

Right Here.

Custom Guitar Hero
katamakel  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy hell...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: freetab songs freezing game? Reply with quote

fryBASS wrote:
Gokussj5okazu wrote:

It IS written in the first post in this thread.
TurkeyMan wrote:
Please DON'T post 'thank you's or bug reports to this thread (use the dB thread). Please DO post your usage experiences, shortcuts, tip & tricks and the like that you might want to share with other people using the software.

can you clean this thread again kata? :P
after he's done so, even if people do ask questions, i don't think its really necessary to post just to tell them they shouldn't have posted that here. by doing so, you're just doubling the number of annoying posts..
thfreedumb  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so the shift thing is pretty nifty. But is there a way to shift the bpm changes as well? or is that a manual task?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 2 of 31

Jump to: