Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Wizard 0.22
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
voivod84  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez, if FeedBack was implemented into this...that would be the GH program of kings.
chaarlieee  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the upcoming features. I'll be looking forward to future releases.

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8825
Zefir  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was really happy to see 'user friendly way to check syncing' in the upcoming features. That was the one thing I was afraid your program wouldn't have. Great program.
BootsMegamix  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, a better way to check syncing would be nice, and also making it so you can change the offset without having to replace the whole song again would be awesome too.
LocalH  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how easy that would be, because GHex implements the offset by adding silence to the front of the audio on the fly. And I really don't see any other way to do it.

Alakaiser sez: POST BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, NOT BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING.
BrianSpud33  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hoping the "user-friendly method to check syncing" will be the metronome/claps that FeedBack uses.

Also, I don't mind having to replace the song to change the offset so much, but I tend to lose track of the offsets I use. So, would it possible to have GWiz produce a file that it would keep track of and read, listing the offset, volume, title and artist for custom songs that have been loaded? Personally, I'd find that very helpful.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

booyagramma05 wrote:
Sounds like an amazing program, but until the real thing comes out, Ima stick with Ghex...

and one question...

You will not be able to edit your charts in this program, correct?

Correct. I have no plans on putting editing charts into the program. Nor do I plan on putting the chart visualization features that GHex has in there.
BootsMegamix  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianSpud33 wrote:

Also, I don't mind having to replace the song to change the offset so much, but I tend to lose track of the offsets I use. So, would it possible to have GWiz produce a file that it would keep track of and read, listing the offset, volume, title and artist for custom songs that have been loaded? Personally, I'd find that very helpful.

Or this even.
blackheartstar  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianSpud33 wrote:

This would be great feature to add imo
tarod83  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TehBanStick wrote:
tarod83 wrote:
[img]

Not to be captain obvious, but it looks like all other languages are in there as well.

Well, of course they are. That's not what we were talking about tho.

Hope my image helps you on your progress, malictus. Can't wait to get a hold of the FINAL version!

PS: and guys, IMO we should stop bombing him with features and things we'd like to see implemented in the program. Let him finish it, and then discuss it.
cheezitman2001  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand that this is still a beta, but there's one thing I want to throw out there before the final version is released. I wanted to change my difficulty levels to 'Not Expert,' 'Not Expert,' 'Not Expert,' and 'Expert,' but there's a character limit in Guitar Wizard that prevents me from getting in the 't' in Expert. However, I changed it in the DTB Editor and played it on my PS2, and it came out fine. Any way you could change the character limit for a future release? No rush or anything, just pointing it out.

Thanks, and I'm really looking forward to the final version. This looks great so far.
nickb611  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tarod83 wrote:
Stop bombing him with features and things we'd like to see implemented in the program. Let him finish it, and then discuss it.

Agreed. Although, for a beta program this sure is sweet.

Custom Guitar Hero
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: DrumHero89
malictus  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheezitman2001 wrote:
I understand that this is still a beta, but there's one thing I want to throw out there before the final version is released. I wanted to change my difficulty levels to 'Not Expert,' 'Not Expert,' 'Not Expert,' and 'Expert,' but there's a character limit in Guitar Wizard that prevents me from getting in the 't' in Expert. However, I changed it in the DTB Editor and played it on my PS2, and it came out fine. Any way you could change the character limit for a future release? No rush or anything, just pointing it out.

Thanks, and I'm really looking forward to the final version. This looks great so far.

Thanks for noticing this. Yes, I have different hard limits for each text field that you can edit, to prevent people from putting in too much text and messing things up. But I didn't test them thoroughly and just kind of guessed. So it's easy to bump the limit up a few characters in the next release...

And yes, I actually do appreciate these kinds of helpful comments at this stage in development, so it doesn't bother me. It's just those annoying "why haven't you finished 'x' yet?" posts that get tiresome...
gionta1222  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I have a problem. I did the "enable never fail cheat" in wizard and it saved. So I burn my game, but it apparently didn't work because the rock meter thingy is going down. Any guesses as to what I did wrong?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you actually fail? Sometimes the rock meter will move like normal, but it will never fail you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 2 of 37

Jump to: