ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GC07: GH3: 11 new tracks announced
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
infernalhatred  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mallcore = A term used by elitist bastards who hate it when people outside their little social circle like a metal band. People sometime need some way to get aquainted with heavy metal. Metal builds on itself and nobody goes right from listening to the beatles to Today is the Day. And for the record, I actually listen to Today is the Day, so I like the same shit as you. My tastes are just a lot more diverse and open than yours.

P.S. Today is the Day would be sweet to have in GH3!
It is you the face... a work of those is worthy of do a FC in 99.93% of all you set to music them in any guitar hero. I removed the hat for the you. Alone to mine doubts is guitar hero to 2 is played or 3 years or itself you alone plays guitar hero for the couch sessions of you set to music you screw. but it is that... do not I know to translate that everything here for the English therefore will have a Brazilian that have
Barfo  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

{} confirmed it in the other thread, but all of these songs were in the version that we played at the SHevent (as bonus songs). And theres no such thing as special country songs, whoever was sayign that was either making up the rumor out of whole cloth, or misunderstood something from the press conference they claimed to attended when they were probabyl poitning out that some of the euro songs on that list are targeted to appeal specifically to certain audiences, and he just read that as meanign that those songs would be exclusive or soemthing. I seriously doubt that even activision (and RO or neversoft certainly not) would be dumb enough to offer specific songs ONLY to specific countries (hopefully tahts true for DLC too), since the great thing about GH is that it has a universal appeal no matter what the song is, because its just damn fun anyways.

I only played two (L. Coil and Hellacopters), and except for remembering that L. Coil was far and away the easiest song i played that day (almost sightread FC with only one combo drop, but i played it almost at the end of the day so i was really warmed up and adjusted to the guitar as opposed to when i played tier 1 at the start of the day), i cant really remember them well. But even for songs (or bands) ive never heard of until , there is no such thing as a not fun GH song, just songs that i havent had the pleasure to play yet, or at worst songs that i wouldnt want to hear outside of the game (i guess thats not a universal principle however judging byt he small but vocal contingent of "X band sucks i cant believe that made the setlist! thats one less song that i can play on GH"-type crowd)

Last edited by Barfo on Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since it's now official, I'm calling this as the beginning of a rise to international adoration for Superbus... and the start of Jenn's transformation into the new Gwen Stefani, without stupid songs about bananas.

Now maybe I won't have to go to France to get their CDs, which I had actually been planning to do...

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?

Last edited by thecaptainof on Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
trashthisdumptim  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barfo wrote:
{} confirmed it in the other thread, but all of these songs were in the version that we played at the SHevent (as bonus songs). And theres no such thing as special country songs, whoever was sayign that was either making up the rumor out of whole cloth, or misunderstood something from the press conference they claimed to attended when they were probabyl poitning out that some of the euro songs on that list are targeted to appeal specifically to certain audiences, and he just read that as meanign that those songs would be exclusive or soemthing. I seriously doubt that even activision (and RO or neversoft certainly not) would be dumb enough to offer specific songs ONLY to specific countries (hopefully tahts true for DLC too), since the great thing about GH is that it has a universal appeal no matter what the song is, because its just damn fun anyways.

I only played two (L. Coil and Hellacopters), and except for remembering that L. Coil was far and away the easiest song i played that day (almost sightread FC with only one combo drop, but i played it almost really warmed up and adjusted to the guitar as opposed to when i played tier 1 at the start of the day), i cant really remember them well. But even for songs (or bands) ive never heard of until , there is no such thing as a not fun GH song, just songs that i havent had the pleasure to play yet, or at worst songs that i wouldnt want to hear outside of the game (i guess thats not a universal principle however judging byt he small but vocal contingent of "X band sucks i cant believe that made the setlist! thats one less song that i can play on GH"-type crowd)

Barfo, are you allowed to answer if these songs are main setlist or bonus?
Barfo  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barfo wrote:
all of these songs were in the version that we played at the SHevent (as bonus songs).

buMf00d  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trashthisdumptim wrote:
Barfo wrote:

I only played two (L. Coil and Hellacopters), and except for remembering that L. Coil was far and away the easiest song i played that day (almost sightread FC with only one combo drop, but i played it almost really warmed up and adjusted to the guitar as opposed to when i played tier 1 at the start of the day), i cant really remember them well. But even for songs (or bands) ive never heard of until , there is no such thing as a not fun GH song, just songs that i havent had the pleasure to play yet, or at worst songs that i wouldnt want to hear outside of the game (i guess thats not a universal principle however judging byt he small but vocal contingent of "X band sucks i cant believe that made the setlist! thats one less song that i can play on GH"-type crowd)

Barfo, are you allowed to answer if these songs are main setlist or bonus?

trashthisdumptim  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barfo wrote:
Barfo wrote:
all of these songs were in the version that we played at the SHevent (as bonus songs).

Oops. Missed that. Thanks.
Stevo  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For whoever went to the Score Hero event which of the new 11 songs were very hard etc
Gotsmack  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like that you guys are passionate about In Flames, but this song doesn't belong on GH. If this is a representation of how all their songs are, the fast heavy guitar riffs and screaming, then they have no reason to be in GH at all.

Don't get me wrong, I love rock and metal, but this is not the type of music that is going to be fun to play.

There, I said it.
ingusjinx  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woffls wrote:
We have some good music in Europe, i swear!

Like... umm....

=/

RAMMSTEIN
buMf00d  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotsmack wrote:
I like that you guys are passionate about In Flames, but this song doesn't belong on GH. If this is a representation of how all their songs are, the fast heavy guitar riffs and screaming, then they have no reason to be in GH at all.

Don't get me wrong, I love rock and metal, but this is not the type of music that is going to be fun to play.

There, I said it.

First of all this isn't a representation of all they're songs, they have some calmer stuff don't worry. I do love the fact that In Flames is in the game, I've been a fan for ages. They could have picked a better song but this one is fine by me. I don't see how this song is any different from Six and people have grown to like that song. I don't see any problems with it.
lpunderground19  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecaptainof wrote:
Since it's now official, I'm calling this as the beginning of a rise to international adoration for Superbus... and the start of Jenn's transformation into the new Gwen Stefani, without stupid songs about bananas.

Radio Song really impressed me, it was just a fun song to listen to. I'm sure Superbus has more like it. And please God, no more banana songs.

Minus Celcius is still my favorite of the announced songs, that song really rocked.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Diemon Dave
cky71321  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barfo wrote:

I only played two (L. Coil and Hellacopters), and except for remembering that L. Coil was far and away the easiest song i played that day (almost sightread FC with only one combo drop, but i played it almost at the end of the day so i was really warmed up and adjusted to the guitar as opposed to when i played tier 1 at the start of the day), i cant really remember them well. But even for songs (or bands) ive never heard of until , there is no such thing as a not fun GH song, just songs that i havent had the pleasure to play yet, or at worst songs that i wouldnt want to hear outside of the game (i guess thats not a universal principle however judging byt he small but vocal contingent of "X band sucks i cant believe that made the setlist! thats one less song that i can play on GH"-type crowd)

Barfo, did you watch any of the other guys play the other songs? If so, did any of them look tricky?
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Liquid Strife
AtomskMC  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:23 am    Post subject: Re: GC07: GH3: 11 new tracks announced Reply with quote

edam wrote:
• Minus Celsius (by the Backyard Babies)
• I’m in the Band (by the Hellacopters)
• Take This Life (by the In Flames)
• Hier Kommt Alex (by Die Toten Hosen)
• In the Belly of a Shark (by the Gallows)
• Avalancha (by the Heroes Del Silencio)
• Ruby (by the Kaiser Chiefs)
• Closer (by Lacuna Coil)
• Generation Rock (by Revolverhead)
• Mauvais Garcon (by Nast)
• Radio Song (by Superbus)

I'm ashamed to say the only artist I have heard of out of all of those is Kaiser Chiefs (and I like Ruby, so woot!). Looking forward to hearing this other stuff.

Also very glad to hear it's not localized content.

Playing GH3/RB Online? Join the XBL/PSN/Wii list!
Over 570 players and rising, now separated by console!

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26327

Game/Guitar Compatibility Guide:
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26086
Chris Vance wrote:
I GOT [GH3] ON TEH SEGA DREAMCASTZ FOR 20 BUCKZ ON TEH BLACK MARKETZ
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: AtomskPS
Evrito  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow never heard of any of these so hopefully they arent bad... or some arent
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: fasteddie304
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: