ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Slow Ride

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Expert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note Chart
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
anterth  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's what i got. I'll try to get around to making paths for all of the expert co-ops. Let me know what you think of the path!

4-2-2-4-2-2-2
tornintwo  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does the chart show tons of blank measures at the end?

Warnar wrote:
The elitists attack! Everybody run away!
anterth  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this path just got me 1st on ps2 by about 4000 points. so i would say its quite optimal.

thanks Karatechess!!
eraser2224  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

first activation would be better going 3 and overrunning the 4th i believe, unless the coop whammy is different on GH3 as compared to 2/80s.
anterth  

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its different in the sense that instead of the first 3 sp's yielding 8 beats of whammy, they only yield 6.5 beats of whammy, which when you activate sp would only mean it lasts about 1 beat less. im looking at overrunning the 4th phrase, its close to getting 4 then blowing it, but i think getting all 4 might still be more optimal, especially since those holds are really small and thus hard to fully whammy.

thanks Karatechess!!
Kalgorn  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, anyone wanna explain what the Starpower path is? I thought since it was 4-2-2-4-2-2-2 that would mean i complete 4 star paths then hit star power. Then complete two then hit star power and so on.

I must be wrong though since the song ended on me aftter the bolded number.
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kalgorn wrote:
Okay, anyone wanna explain what the Starpower path is? I thought since it was 4-2-2-4-2-2-2 that would mean i complete 4 star paths then hit star power. Then complete two then hit star power and so on.

I must be wrong though since the song ended on me aftter the bolded number.

This section is about Co-Op...

You have a lot to learn about SP paths, there is a sticky about this somewhere (I don't remember lol).

anterth: I'll look at the path, then I'll check if the whammy formula you used is correct, then I'll tweak it if necessary.

EDIT: Okay, the path won't load. I'll just make a path with 4-2-2-4-2-2-2, assuming it's right...

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
zsjostrom35  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anterth wrote:
its different in the sense that instead of the first 3 sp's yielding 8 beats of whammy, they only yield 6.5 beats of whammy, which when you activate sp would only mean it lasts about 1 beat less. im looking at overrunning the 4th phrase, its close to getting 4 then blowing it, but i think getting all 4 might still be more optimal, especially since those holds are really small and thus hard to fully whammy.

If the bass can get all the whammy, 3-S1 (activating on Lead's second chord in measure 20) is much better than 4 to start the song. In our experience, you get five and a half measures of activation with a 3, and since the chorus is much more point-heavy than the verses the difference is significant. Judging by our best runs with each path, 3-S1 is at least 1500 better.

Also, there are some short sustains missing from this chart which screw up the whammy values on some activations. We had to tweak them a bit:

2nd Activation: Move it back a little to avoid overrunning (somewhere near the end of the bass sustain, we didn't do any careful experimentation)
3rd Activation: Next note (lead can still get both trip chords with a good squeeze)
6th Activation: Move to Lead's second red in measure 102
Téa: (Thinking) Look at him undressing me with his eyes! I wonder what he's thinking...
Yami: (Thinking) MAN, I hate milkshakes! (Squeezes milkshake cup) Die, milkshake, die! That's right, milkshake: you have been defeated! Now you go to milkshake prison!
My guides: BIF 5* | Most Impulsive Expert Guide Ever | Guide to Writing Guides | NfMH 5* | Practice Mode | My Curse FC | GH3 Co-op Squeezing
Proud Christian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Expert All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: