ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Way It Ends

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Medium
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note Chart
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
Duha  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something is wrong with he chart or 7.75 beats of wammy=/= 2 measures cause the chart shoes the first sustain at 8 beats of wammy but could not get 4 measures of star power from it. or maybe i did get 4 measures but star power requires a bit more the 8 beats of wammy to get one sp phase.

anyways after some tinkering this is what i came up with not sure how good it is but best i could think of.

3-NN 3rd beat
3-4th GR
3-1st RB
2-3rd Y
2-1st B
2-3rd RB
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duha....

Yes, it's possible to get SP out of the first phrase. My path uses a 1 at the beginning. It's not an easy one though. You should hit the note whammying as early as possible (yes, I know it doesn't count for more SP but it helps ensure you don't lose any more than the normal .25) and BE SURE to whammy all the way to the very very very end of the note.

I found when I was missing it I was letting up early to hit the next YB sustain immediately afterwards. Now I just hit the YB sustain late (like I was squeezing it).

In GH3 it's extremely important to whammy to the end of all your sustains to avoid losing SP since we lose SP at the beginning anyway just as a matter of course.

Good luck.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok ill try again cause i just tried to get it by itself and it didn't work.

what about the other ones that are 2 measures long that have all the cords are they possible cause i can only get a faint light on the third bulb.
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, they are definitely possible (much easier even than the first one).

The first one you get exactly 7.75 beats (what you need for SP) so you can't miss any.

The two at the end:
1st one: 10.92 beats of SP
2nd one: 9.14 beats of SP

If you're losing SP it's probably when you're changing notes, reflex makes you want to end your sustain early, or stop whammying early, to ensure you don't miss the next note. Although I'm sure hand position has something to do with it as well if you have to reach back over for the whammy after you strum. I don't, my fingers rest on the whammy bar unless I'm alt strumming.

My current score was mostly for pathing and I sort of lazy whammied both of those and got them with no problems. The second one is the toughest of the two though if you lazy-whammy as there are more note changes. Just get as much whammy as you can, as close to the end as you can without missing the next note.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a good path, I will share it after my rivalry goes over it, this took some time to get though

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
scaryness  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1-Next GR
2-14 1/2 beats through 2nd Blue (depending on your whammy skills)
3-4th GR
3-1st RB
2-3rd Y
2-1st B (picture is just a guess about where the SP ends cause i forgot where it ends)
2-3rd RB

Brigzi16  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i follow every thing you all say and i get no were near the scores you say, doing it on my own i got 254 when i follow yours i get below that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Medium All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: