Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
RJUCPU&ProffessorJoe - We're Back! New Video: Burnin For You
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: RJUCPU&ProffessorJoe - We're Back! New Video: Burnin For Reply with quote

OUR SCORES (Click any link)
GH:SH.. ~ .. Guitar+Bass .... Guitar+Vocals .... RB Drums+Vocals
GH:2.....~ ...Co-op
GH:80s ~... Co-op

OUR VIDEOS
Burnin' For You Drums/Vocals Double FC *NEW*
Bark at the Moon Guitar/Vocals Double F... OH NOOOO! Choke D:
Miss Murder Guitar/Vocals Double FC!
Trippin' on a Hole in a Paper Heart Guitar/Vocals Double FC!

Adventurejimbob wrote:
--------------- Weird Made-Up Story Time a la GlassDragon ------------------

Armed with a book of paths and shining gold guitars, two players burst onto the scene, ready to blow up any challengers that stand in their way. The task: Take complete control over the GH2/80s co-op leaderboards. The method: Use the guitars and paths to create an array of shining blue notes, the destruction of which will lead to them taking control of the leaderboards. Good luck mighty rock warriors!

LATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT(S)
08/06/09: GHSH Guitar Vocals ~ First Global Reclaimed! So I just happened to be looking through our various scores last evening and discovered that we were in 2nd place on GHSH Guitar/Vocals It appears that The Geek & The Alien had recently reduxed some scores and made a huge jump, taking a bunch of our 1st place scores as well as 1st place over-all (well done you two!) So last night we started some redux of our own and today we reclaimed our 1st global and many of our individual song 1sts by picking up approx. 2.1 million new points. There are still a lot of points left that we need to go back for at some point as well as several double FC's that we can/should get that were merely random misses by one of us here and there.

Also picked up 4 new Double FC's in the process, most impressively Godzilla and Round & Round (great job Joe<3!)

Before:

After:

07/26/09: Edit to Update ~ When I posted the initial update below we had lost our double FC pic of Trippin on a Hole in a Paper Heart We were very sad so decided to redo the song, on video this time ;-)

Hope you enjoy: Trippin on a Hole in a Paper Heart Expert Guitar/Vocals Double FC

07/25/09: After some activity on the GH:SH Guitar/Vocals scene that pushed us down to 2nd on the 360 (well done Geek & Alien) and 4th global (PieGuy you are insane! and nicely done Thinking Possum) figured it was time to give a little more attention to that side of things.

Reclaimed 1st on the 360 and snatched up 1st globally in the process after reduxing about 1/2 the setlist and picking around 3mil new points. Still lots of room for improvement as we are both still trying to get used to this engine, figure out the SP curve, and just *gasp* try to play without paths (still pouting over the lack of vocal charts )

HIGHLIGHTS: 20 Global 1sts and 6 Double FC's We should be able to nab a few more FC's, we were very close on many of the songs, just missing silly stuff between the two of us.

*totals updated after redoing Trippin'

07/20/09: Now that the charts are out, decided to go back through Guitar/Bass and clean things up ;-)

Tier 1 ~ 7 Double FC's/First Place Scores (all songs)

Had some pretty decent runs, hopefully we can keep the trend up going into Tier 2 :P
----------------------------------------------
07/08/09: Dusted off the PS2, pulled out my co-op paths ;) and decided to play some old school GH

Starting with 80's....

1st Place Tier 1
9/10 double FC's in the first 2 tiers (yeah yeah I failed on Radar Love)

Notable 1sts:

We've already done basic run throughs on a lot of the GH2 songs but tonight decided to give Madhouse a little more attention simply because the song is SO AWESOME! Took global 1st by a very handy amount in the process

Hopefully we'll have more updates coming as we play through all these games.

Last edited by RJUCPU on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:43 pm; edited 25 times in total
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv RJUCPU PSN Name: RJUCPU Wii Friend Code: 429619949789
MrOmyA  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So many amazing players arriving from the RB side lately. Can't wait to see what things you'll accomplish!
tidus  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus Christ, how didn't I see this?

It was awesome to watch your stream. Too bad I couldn't give a proper goodbye to you two. I was busy with some chores and getting myself ready to go to the uni.

Anyways, looking forward to see some Smash Hits stuff from you. It's always awesome to see RB players showing what they can do on the GH side. And don't let yourself getting beaten by the Vocal system RJ. I'm cheering up as always. <3

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump! *OFF AIR* <- Sorry something came up and we had to leave but hopefully will stream again later/soon.

GH:SH http://www.ustream.tv/channel/rjucpu-is-too-old-for-this-shlt

MrOmya ~ Hey thanks for popping in! I started over on this side of things so not so unusual to come back from time to time

tidus ~ Haha nothing to miss really, we haven't done much so far. Hopefully we'll have some noteworthy accomplishments as time goes on. Glad to see you, as always

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for some Co-Op awesomeness

80's: First place tier 1, 9/10 Double FC's (tier 1&2), 3 firsts
GH2: First place global on Madhouse

See OP for info & pics

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

h4x on this side as well i see very nice scores !! No one like you and Bang your head sure are not easy solo, but haha i bet your guitarist is pretty good right ?
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Streaming GH2 Co-op (and maybe other stuff lol)

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/rjucpu-is-too-old-for-this-shlt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Dont take first overall on 80s, because two guys from my country (Norway) is on the first place jk

Anyway, good job!
GuitarGeek08  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, people doing old-school CO-OP. I fully support this and want to see what comes from it.

I Don't Suck at GH
Xpertlefty13 quoting me in his Acc Thread wrote:
Honestly, thank you

This is the first real, well thought-out explanation I've seen
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tidus  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pathing h4x direct from the Rock Band side, to crush the already strong oppositions at GH2 and 80's Co-op.

Also, lol @ you trying to decide what song you'll play

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
Adventurejimbob  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck destroying the GH2/80s co-op scores.

--------------- Weird Made-Up Story Time a la GlassDragon ------------------

Armed with a book of paths and shining gold guitars, two players burst onto the scene, ready to blow up any challengers that stand in their way. The task: Take complete control over the GH2/80s co-op leaderboards. The method: Use the guitars and paths to create an array of shining blue notes, the destruction of which will lead to them taking control of the leaderboards. Good luck mighty rock warriors!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I know mine wasn't as good as his usually would be... but whatever.
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump! For GH:SH Tier 1 guitar/bass awesomeness

and Replies

Erlend92 ~ Thanks and Lol, no worries, I think xbillax is pretty safe there. And thanks for watching our stream!

GuitarGeek08 ~ Support is always welcomed I agree, I still think old school co-op is one of the most fun aspects of all these games.

tidus ~ you know Joe and I can't stand to play without paths. Now that the charts are out, expect more GH:SH (in various combinations as well!)

Adventurejimbob ~ Thanks for the encouragement and for staying around in our stream. But mostly for that awesome story One of the best posts EVER in any of our threads. In fact, think we'll put that in the OP for safe keeping ;-)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think you two play in enough things together...

Good to see you on the GH side of things, still kicking ass. Keep it up.
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump & Replies

1st Global Guitar/Vocals, GH:SH

See OP for details & pics

esneky ~ LOL! ya think? Thanks for the welcome, hopefully we can have enough accomplishments across these games to keep the thread somewhat interesting & alive.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big LOL @ the Round and Round G/V score!

But seriously, that was some serious work getting put in there. Pulling off 3 million increase and such

Let's see how well you'll do if you figure out at least a bit from this engine. For now, many congrats on reclaiming this 1st!

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: