ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Raining Blood
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Hard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tornintwo  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

demigod75360 wrote:
if i could only pass Mosh 1!!!!

Last time I checked this was an SP discussion thread

Warnar wrote:
The elitists attack! Everybody run away!
zerogravity724  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last one til i have 42/42 on Hard, I just got 145k i think, i need to work on the triplet gallop things and maybe mosh 1 some and a weird all strum part.

Goals: Get More Achievements.

Check this Box [ ].
smithal3  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got 5* on Raining Blood and I missed like every other gallop in the beginning. But with the starpower, there it still gave me some points...

However, I did nail Mosh 1 and the Flood.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for people having trouble 5 starring this song....

when i did it i did it completely different than everything that has been said so far..

i did not get the star power during mosh 1 and i had struggled being consistent with the triplets but after the star power during the chords i activated at the beginning of the next set of chords (should have a full bar at that point) and i ended up with 183k so that should help
sgspecial  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2-3-2 or most likely 222

i know that i can not consistantly get the mosh 1 sp but if you go 2 then activate immediately (best bet for the gallops is a consistant alternate picking i get up to 4X then go back down then back up fairly consistant)

then there is mosh 1 if you cannot make it through this section without sp 5 stars will be incrediably difficult but try and get mosh 1 sp and then the next two you want to activate on the red blue chords on measure 88 (JCirris) if you manage to get the mosh 1 activation as well as the other two and can Fc the section (not to difficult) will net you like 33600 points from only 30 seconds or so of song.

then the last 2 just activate where you can combo i prefer the start of the flood practice it you should pull a 2 x multiplier at least with as many notes as they are you should be fine

hope this can help with pulling the 5 star for anyone whom has difficulties
Moonglasses  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont hate mosh1 now .. The bridge is humbug

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 438255233656
coolguy5678  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my last 5* in the hard career, and I'm wondering if anyone is supposed to be able to actually 5* it.

I can FC the gallops pretty consistently (if I don't I can just restart anyway), I can pass mosh1 without SP and even get some decent combos in it (get about 80% most times), and I can usually get the verse and mosh2 fine. Bridge and chorus give me a bit of trouble though, but I usually get about 90%-95%. Is my path just horribly wrong? I use 2 (activate at the gallops, as long as I have a 4x), 2 (activate at the chords in mosh2; I can't get mosh1 SP), and if I manage to get both the remaining SP's, 2 (activate at the BO trill in Flood which I can combo pretty consistently). I've also tried saving the 2 SP's before mosh1 and using them at mosh2 like bcugs said, I get mainly the same results. I can't get higher than about 168k.
tornintwo  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I don't see anything wrong with the path you're using. It's mainly an issue of practice. It took me a few tries to do this on Hard but now I can do it consistently. Make sure you DON"T MISS during SP especially in Mosh 2 as the most points are there and the gallops.

Warnar wrote:
The elitists attack! Everybody run away!
smithal3  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've 5*ed it and I suck pretty bad.

I'm only ranked 75th overall on PS2 Hard.

It's definately possible.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sgspecial wrote:
2-3-2 or most likely 222

i know that i can not consistantly get the mosh 1 sp but if you go 2 then activate immediately (best bet for the gallops is a consistant alternate picking i get up to 4X then go back down then back up fairly consistant)

then there is mosh 1 if you cannot make it through this section without sp 5 stars will be incrediably difficult but try and get mosh 1 sp and then the next two you want to activate on the red blue chords on measure 88 (JCirris) if you manage to get the mosh 1 activation as well as the other two and can Fc the section (not to difficult) will net you like 33600 points from only 30 seconds or so of song.

then the last 2 just activate where you can combo i prefer the start of the flood practice it you should pull a 2 x multiplier at least with as many notes as they are you should be fine

hope this can help with pulling the 5 star for anyone whom has difficulties

I did exactly this when I first 5*'ed the song, actually it was 2 (use in the gallops), miss the Mosh 1 SP, 2 (hit at the chords), miss the mosh 2 SP, and flail the flood. Note I did FC everything I had under SP, and was able to do Mosh1 w/o SP, but it did work for a 200K-ish score!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a little better guide:

Use your first activation on the gallops.

(TRY!!!) and get the SP from Mosh1. It REALLY helps if you have all three when you activate. Activate right at the first RB chord, it should go well into the next set. If you FC that part, you will get a HUGE point boost.

On the last activation, wait for a little bit and activate on one of the fast streams of notes after the trills. It will go BBBBBBBBBBY etc. Activate before and Alt strum that and the next few sets. You should be much higher there.

Note: you will also need to FC as much song as you are capable of. There really isn't much room for silly mistakes.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i like how sucks refers to being 75th overall 5starring the main setlist and having a handful of top 5 finishes i wish i sucked that bad
xXBigfootsdckXx  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF i'm stuck at 168K.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: xBigfootsbad PSN Name: xXBigfootsdck
coolguy5678  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got it . Kinda lame how you only unlock a finish .

I got Mosh1 SP but messed up the one in the verse, only having 2 for Mosh2. I carry on anyway, 'cos I can't be bothered to play The Calm again (I hate that, so boring). But then I get a near-FC of the bridge-chorus, but missing the SP there. And I miss the SP at the beginning of the Flood. And, strangely enough, I finish with 180k .

I guess the bridge-chorus is really important.
EmoBasher  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes finnly did it with a 2-2-1(not used)
[] Get A Good Rivalry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Hard All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: