View previous topic :: View next topic  
Parama  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a LOT of SRFCs
You SRFCed half the game
well okay technically 43 FCs is half the game but whatever

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fudrick wrote:
42 SIGHTREAD FC'S??? Wtf... I've never ever gotten a sightread FC on any game. On Expert, that is; I got BatM on GH1H.

You are one weird person. Seriously, how can YOU have never gotten any sightread FC? That's seriously strange, unless you haven't gotten a new GH game lately.

Parama wrote:
That is a LOT of SRFCs
You SRFCed half the game
well okay technically 43 FCs is half the game but whatever

Thanks.

I'm definitely not going to have first for long, especially once Deschain uploads his final 3 songs. Guess I'm going to have to go FC some songs to secure my place!

ALSO, VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION. Does anyone know if an FC is always 6*? I swear to god that I FCed Why Bother,but I didn't get 6*, so I figured that it was an overstrum. If not, then I have 43 SRFCs! Thanks in advance if anyone helps.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you strum after the last note or before the first note (after the song officially starts) then you don't get 6*s. Has already happened to me on a few songs

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

42 SRFCs? o_O That's awesome, congrats man. Haven't had a chance to play the game (and don't see myself playing it for a long time, being at college and all) but SR FCing half of a game is insane. Good luck on the FGFC!

VISIT MY ACC. THREAD! | MY BANNERS | I LIKE SHOES

Thirdkoopa  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This reminds me of my grinding from going from 12 to 55 FC's on RB1 on vox in four days.

Very nice, good luck getting the rest. Some pretty tough ones but you already have less than 20 left, which I know feels good. You plan on doing bass afterwords?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parama wrote:
If you strum after the last note or before the first note (after the song officially starts) then you don't get 6*s. Has already happened to me on a few songs x.x

Really? That sucks. Anyways, it actually was an overstrum but it was an easy FC, so I got it again quickly.

vosnos wrote:
42 SRFCs? o_O That's awesome, congrats man. Haven't had a chance to play the game (and don't see myself playing it for a long time, being at college and all) but SR FCing half of a game is insane. Good luck on the FGFC!

Thanks! :)

Thirdkoopa wrote:
This reminds me of my grinding from going from 12 to 55 FC's on RB1 on vox in four days.

Very nice, good luck getting the rest. Some pretty tough ones but you already have less than 20 left, which I know feels good. You plan on doing bass afterwords?

Yeah, I did this same thing on GH3, too. Got 60 FCs in 2 days. I might do bass, it depends.

Anyways, up to 70 FCs.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adohu wrote:
I'm definitely not going to have first for long, especially once Deschain uploads his final 3 songs. Guess I'm going to have to go FC some songs to secure my place!

CURSES! I wanted 1st, if only for 10 minutes. Oh well. I orchestrated the past couple days so I could just sit there and play, but that time is over, so it'll be a while before I can attempt to really close in on you. Plus, 70+ FCs? Don't think I'll be making that anytime soon. Great job!
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
Adohu  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deschain wrote:
Adohu wrote:

CURSES! I wanted 1st, if only for 10 minutes. Oh well. I orchestrated the past couple days so I could just sit there and play, but that time is over, so it'll be a while before I can attempt to really close in on you. Plus, 70+ FCs? Don't think I'll be making that anytime soon. Great job!

Sorry xP. I've actually never been 1st overall before, so this is pretty cool. I got really bad scores at the moment, though, so if you reach my FC amount, you can probably pass me. Also, off-topic, but thanks for your custom vids that you used to make. I probably would've never gotten customs if it weren't for you. :)

Anyways, 80 FUCKING FCS! My last five are 21st Century Schizoid Man, American Girl, Do You Feel Like We Do? (Live), No One To Depend On (Live), and Scatterbrain (Live). I'm leaving Schizoid Man for the last song, since it's my favorite song to ever appear in a rhythm game. DYFLWD should be absolute cake, I'm just scared of choking 10 minutes through. American Girl has an extremely hard solo, I haven't FCed the entire solo yet in practice. Scatterbrain shouldn't be too hard. No One To Depend On makes me very impatient, because I always fuck up in the strumming in the final guitar solo... 21st Century Schizoid Man shouldn't be too bad once I figure out a more consistent way to hit the trills in the synth section. Wish me luck :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job man, good luck with the FGFC.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're the 3rd person that's admitted to being inspired by me to play customs. Now thank you for the compliment, though maybe I shouldn't have posted vids, because each of those 3 people have surpassed me in skill! Now I'm the old man, damn whippersnappers.

Or maybe I should get back into customs...
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
Adohu  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fludstud09 wrote:
Nice job man, good luck with the FGFC.

Thanks.

Deschain wrote:
You're the 3rd person that's admitted to being inspired by me to play customs. Now thank you for the compliment, though maybe I shouldn't have posted vids, because each of those 3 people have surpassed me in skill! Now I'm the old man, damn whippersnappers.

Or maybe I should get back into customs...

Heh :P I'd love to see you do customs again, they are really fun to watch.

My worst choke ever. My god, 17 notes from the end. The note RIGHT before the chord sustains. Jesus, I'm really sad.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

84/85! Yippee! I'm also burning a new custom disc with a bunch of badass songs, so expect some awesome videos soon, too. :D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude you are soooooo underrated I mean jesus christ, a technical fc of the entire game within a week of it being released? crazy stuff.

Skype wrote:
[4:09:44 PM] Jared Brock: War Ensemble is easy as hell [on drums]
fludstud09  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with Schizoid and the FGFC

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bendover wrote:
Dude you are soooooo underrated I mean jesus christ, a technical fc of the entire game within a week of it being released? crazy stuff.

Thanks! :)

fludstud09 wrote:
Good luck with Schizoid and the FGFC :D

Thanks again!

New vids. Check out the end of the video description of Seattlantis to learn about the new videos that will be coming soon.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 3 of 14

Jump to: