ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Metal Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tornintwo  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigSnatch wrote:
That's exactly what I thought and why I needed a little clarification. I absolutely love Folk Metal but I never really got into Equlibrium. I just saw Ancient Rites in December and I obviously endorse the Primordial rec. I get to see them for the first time in May! The one and only time they came to the US, they came to Station 4 in Saint Paul which is where I'll be seeing them this time.

That's so cool, I would love to see Primordial and Ancient Rites. I find it a little weird that you're into folk but you've never heard of Equilibrium. I thought they were a pretty big band. You should check out The Lord Weird Slough Feg, Hammers Of Misfortune and Suidakra. The first 2 are like prog/power/folk metal and Suidakra is like melodic death and folk mixed. This is one of my favourite HoM songs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwPZ3lqg19g). It's a shame they don't have a lot of stuff up on youtube but this is a really great instrumental.

Warnar wrote:
The elitists attack! Everybody run away!
BigSnatch  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tornintwo wrote:
BigSnatch wrote:
That's exactly what I thought and why I needed a little clarification. I absolutely love Folk Metal but I never really got into Equlibrium. I just saw Ancient Rites in December and I obviously endorse the Primordial rec. I get to see them for the first time in May! The one and only time they came to the US, they came to Station 4 in Saint Paul which is where I'll be seeing them this time.

That's so cool, I would love to see Primordial and Ancient Rites. I find it a little weird that you're into folk but you've never heard of Equilibrium. I thought they were a pretty big band. You should check out The Lord Weird Slough Feg, Hammers Of Misfortune and Suidakra. The first 2 are like prog/power/folk metal and Suidakra is like melodic death and folk mixed. This is one of my favourite HoM songs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwPZ3lqg19g). It's a shame they don't have a lot of stuff up on youtube but this is a really great instrumental.

I knew all about Equilibrium (but I never really got into them). I just thought there might be a different band named Equilibrium and I needed clarification before I pointed that Windir and Equilibrium aren't that similar at all.

I have some LWSF albums and I listen to them from time to time. I don't have any Hammers of Misfortune stuff though I've heard great things (expecially about August Engine). As for Suidakra, I fucking love them and am seeing them on the 19th. They are touring with Tyr and Alestorm who are both OK in my book, but I am going especially for Suidakra.
Well, no, not really. See, with the banana, you have the choice to eat it soon after buying it, avoiding the rotting situation and enjoying some tasty food while it's fresh. The situation with Bat Country, on the other hand, is venting over an inevitability. It's more like "Death, taxes, and 12-year-olds overplaying Avenged Sevenfold songs online."
Anathema  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guitar Hero Metal Edition

http://www.freewebs.com/ghmetaledition/framesongs.html
EWiggen  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EWIGGEN TRIED TO KILL THE METAL

But the metal was much too strooooooong
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101
Page 101 of 101

Jump to: