SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Mr.Sci's ~ [Clone Hero] Through The Fire And Flames FC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
So it's been a while since your last update, but I just have to congratulate you on your absolutely INSANE domination over the last few weeks.

For the record you guys, he is down to FOUR REMAINING SONGS!!!

Jerry was a Racecar Driver
Painkiller
Rip and Tear
TTFAF

I really slacked on updating my thread in the last couple of months of my GHL career didn't I? Shame on me hahaha They ended up adding 20 more songs afterwards that I never FCed. Summer Song while I was still playing, and another 19 after I stopped playing (January 2017 and on). Out of those 19, I think the only hard one was Rusted Nail, so I it's probably safe to say that I would have ended up 6 FCs shy of the FTVFC, but boy were those remaining songs hard.

Maybe I should see if I can find CHL charts for those songs and try to knock out the 18 (I know I did Through Blood And Dirty And Bones a couple years ago already).

alexhaz64 wrote:
Jerry will happen eventually

Oopss..... LOL

GHL nostalgia aside, I did a thing. Bump

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AFAIK, all GHTV songs were rip and ported to Clone Hero, even unreleased one. try to hook up CaptainOfFun on twitter, he knows a thing or two 'bout it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a pretty amazing comeback

FCs: 45 | 62 | 29 | 68 | 41 | 85 | 48 | 47 | 85 | 46 | 89 | O211 204/211 | Total 645/660
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you were able to finally get the motivation to nab a new FC. Obviously we knew you were more than capable of this song, but it's always impressive being able to withstand lots of close runs and put up with the terribly annoying strumming engine. Wish I could say I hope to see more FCs, but I know everything else is impossible and dumb . GH1 and WoR are too hard .

But if the interest stays, then you never know what can happen .

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a bad FC that

Great job!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the TTB FC!!! Seems like you have a few options now... you can go for TDWF, which is your easiest FC left on paper, or you can go for CW since you're pretty good at solo 1. You could also work on SD, which despite having the "hardest section in the game" is generally easier than anything else. I'm curious if you could get FotS or BWoLP as well... basically I'm saying you should FGFC now
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hardest FC in the universe

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't even imagine how hard it must be to be consistent at the strumming on this song... great song, and even greater FC!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God I love you crazy Canadians. Fantastic job my friend, glad to see you are kicking ass and knocking out great FC's. Miss you and hope you're doing well!

<----- One of the hardest banners to earn on ScoreHero!!! The story is pretty good anyway, go ahead, give it a try!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Master Tesuch
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master-Tesuch wrote:
God I love you crazy Canadians. Fantastic job my friend, glad to see you are kicking ass and knocking out great FC's. Miss you and hope you're doing well!

Omg Tesuch sighting. Hope youre well dude. Also play some GH

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A FIU FC is certainly worth a bump, I think!

JohnnyGrey wrote:
Wish I could say I hope to see more FCs, but I know everything else is impossible and dumb. GH1 and WoR are too hard

Without practice mode that is . Let the GH1 domination begin! I'm glad I was able to help you get started on this project. I'm also sorry that I half assed the few customs I did do and left you with all of the work, but the way you've been doing it seems much better and more precise and efficient.

Congrats on FIU! You definitely made quick work of it, though I know it still caused some struggles! It'll be great to see what you can do with this game now that there's a more reliable and less time-wasting, less annoying way to practice and learn the remaining tough sections.

Though if you get too close to 650, then it'll be hard not to go for it :P

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dang nice, FIU ! one of those hard song that don't look like it in the first place but once you get there, hollyy sheet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
AFAIK, all GHTV songs were rip and ported to Clone Hero, even unreleased one. try to hook up CaptainOfFun on twitter, he knows a thing or two 'bout it.

Sweet I'll check with him when / if I get to that point, thanks!

Jellu wrote:
That's a pretty amazing comeback

Doing my best hehehe

JohnnyGrey wrote:
Glad you were able to finally get the motivation to nab a new FC. Obviously we knew you were more than capable of this song, but it's always impressive being able to withstand lots of close runs and put up with the terribly annoying strumming engine. Wish I could say I hope to see more FCs, but I know everything else is impossible and dumb . GH1 and WoR are too hard .

Well thanks to you GH1 is about 100 times less dumb now. More to come hopefully!

FL4RE wrote:
Not a bad FC that

Great job!

Thanks! FCing an Alter Bridge song always feels good, wish there was more from them in GH, but I'll take what we have.

alexhaz64 wrote:
Congrats on the TTB FC!!! Seems like you have a few options now... you can go for TDWF, which is your easiest FC left on paper, or you can go for CW since you're pretty good at solo 1. You could also work on SD, which despite having the "hardest section in the game" is generally easier than anything else. I'm curious if you could get FotS or BWoLP as well... basically I'm saying you should FGFC now

Thanks I'd say SD and FOTS are big no no right now. The other 3 I could see happening, but would be quite the grind, especially BWOLP. Unless I stop sucking at TDWF, which I've hoped to see happen since like 2012 hahaha. We'll see what happens after I've worked on GH1 some more.

UndeadFil13QC wrote:
Hardest FC in the universe

Yes I believe this statement is accurate.

Chrisssss wrote:
Can't even imagine how hard it must be to be consistent at the strumming on this song... great song, and even greater FC!

Main part is getting the correct speed down, it's hard not to go just a bit too slow or too fast at this kind of speed. Once that's done, next is to know if each fret change happens on a downstrum or upstrum. And finally hope you can pull through all 4 streaks in the same run and not choke afterwards .

Master-Tesuch wrote:

MT!!! Good to see you! I'm doing good, hope you are as well. It's been good being able to play on the same level as back then, although I guess even higher level since I'm getting new FCs.

LlamaYip wrote:
Master-Tesuch wrote:

Omg Tesuch sighting. Hope youre well dude. Also play some GH

I second this.

JohnnyGrey wrote:
A FIU FC is certainly worth a bump, I think!

JohnnyGrey wrote:
Wish I could say I hope to see more FCs, but I know everything else is impossible and dumb. GH1 and WoR are too hard

Without practice mode that is . Let the GH1 domination begin! I'm glad I was able to help you get started on this project. I'm also sorry that I half assed the few customs I did do and left you with all of the work, but the way you've been doing it seems much better and more precise and efficient.

Congrats on FIU! You definitely made quick work of it, though I know it still caused some struggles! It'll be great to see what you can do with this game now that there's a more reliable and less time-wasting, less annoying way to practice and learn the remaining tough sections.

Though if you get too close to 650, then it'll be hard not to go for it :P

Yup it's all thanks to you Redoing those is no big deal, the list of sections I wanted to do is pretty long, so redoing a few in there won't matter much. Well if it was TF that you half-assed that would have been different and I would have been mad...

We'll see about 650, that sounds hard as hell.

Cabanon wrote:
dang nice, FIU ! one of those hard song that don't look like it in the first place but once you get there, hollyy sheet

It was scary at first, but after a while in practice it didn't feel that bad. However GH1 being GH1, I still had trouble getting the actual full thing, but it was much more manageable. :)

Bump for GH1 FC#42 - Fire It Up! :O

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see you're catching up. That's good news. The rest of GH1 shouldn't be too much of a problem for you, as long as you keep grinding so you don't lose the hang of it. You could literally FC the hardest song in the game and still struggle to keep a combo in CFH. Such a stupid engine.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm, so much for sucking at GH1? If GH1 practice mode makes that big of a difference I guess I really do need to get on that and make a disc for myself as well :p

Seriously though, great job on FIU. It's one of the craziest solos in the game and the fact that you got it before ez stuff like CFH is Definitely looking forward to that Decontrol FC, and I'm sure that won't be the last new FC in this game... with practice mode I see a FGFC in the future :)

...guess I have to FC RaBl or something now huh
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask