ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Spark's ACCs! (BACK FROM THE ASHES, GHWOR VOX FGFC!)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sparkage  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:34 am    Post subject: Spark's ACCs! (BACK FROM THE ASHES, GHWOR VOX FGFC!) Reply with quote

TOP EDIT V:
Okay, so... now it's 1h42 a.m. local time, and I really wanted to have the head for some cool and nice re-intro text, and all stuff, and maybe I'll get to do this tomorrow (even because my brother is trying to sleep here in the bedroom), but everything I have to say is...

GH:WoR VOCALS FGFC. 2ND PLACE OVERALL.

I'm back, baybe. =D

-----------------------------

Quote:
PRESENT STATUS:
Got a mic, a guitar, a Wii and A MOTOR RUNNING IN MY CHEST [/JudasPriest]

GOAL #1
GH:WoR Vox FGFC

That's it, I got it. In what, 9 or 10 days? They may say that vox is easy, that even a dumb elephant can do it, but... hey, can they do it that fast? Furthermore, the feeling that you've destroyed every song in the goddamn game is still... amazing. You feel kinda overlordish. =D

GOAL #2
GH:WoR Vox 1st

When I saw that most of my scores were placed high (although there aren't too many scores for a song), I began thinking better my paths, squeezing more, and grinding for more ticks. Great part of my paths are borrowed from Yusuke, think13 and rubydanger, it's true, but a big part of them are genuinely mine. All of this gave me 2nd place overall, only behind think13. This goal is dedicated to you: I'm going to beat you, thirteen!

KOOLER STUFF
My first vocal FC was Next To You (PS2).
My first GH:WoR vox FC was Bohemian Rhapsody (Wii).
My last GH:WoR vox FC was Re-Ignition (Wii).
I'm brazilian.
Got 2 months of vox playing, 3 years of Guitar Hero, and 18 years of laziness.

Last edited by Sparkage on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:27 pm; edited 23 times in total
Graf  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is probably the only accomplishment thread I had a good, hearty laugh from reading

Seriously, the role-playing with the boot and such....good stuff.

You'll get the Raining Blood soon, it's all a matter of getting an okay run in. My advice, use bjwdestroyer's guide, and learn the chords before the Flood!, because using the SP path 2-3, you can EASILY pass with by activating there and keeping a nice X8 multiplier

Good luck, and I am looking forward to seeing this thread fill with new accomplishments and goals!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Sparkage! Love the OP, reminds me of what my OP original was like, lol. I like the goals you've set for yourself, one step at a time right? If you have 210k on RaBl, then a little grinding will get you there. I'm also working on RaBl, but I have 197k and my ability to hit the verse, bridge and chorus is lolno. The 2nd goal will also fall. You've made it to 70%, you're realistically almost there. Synth Death is just a trill with some zigzagging in between, but I'm guessing you aren't very good at trills (most of SH has the same weakness). You're in range of both of your goals though, so keep grinding!

Looking at your hard FC's, you can definitely get to 45 or 50. You have RaRAN with 100%, most people don't get that until 40's, and some 50's, so there are plenty more you can get. You can check out my scores to see what order I got my FC's, it'll help you along, as I pretty much went from easiest to hardest, and no real ridiculous early on. Excellent job on the FC's, hope to see many more!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Sabotage FC?

Plz don't put in new scores... I'm only just ahead of you on GH3H...

But Good job! I don't think you give yourself enough credit. db

God damnit.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: RudiganRex PSN Name: Beedlebub-
tidus  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow you made an acc. thread! Awesome!

I liked the OP, dude. Now, let's see...you're very close to the El Jefe, and like at least 90% of the SHers which have been pursuing it, you just need Raining Blood. Just need to be more consistent at Mosh 2, which will be your major gold mine, but I can assume your problem is the BYBYRY little zigzag.

Well, you're doing a god TTFAF progress too, passing the intro and such...but it's sorta odd to fail at Synth Death...maybe what Stang said: trills may be not your forte. But with some practice, you can make it, then we'll have another BR on the Inhuman Club! Although I won't join it for a long ass time.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
Sparkage  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, talk-show time, you say and I answer: (lol)

Graf: I used to do it all the time on blogs and such. Well, it seemed to work. :P
Yeah, I'm choking all around these days, mostly with the cold weather and such... The chords I can get pretty well, but the SP phrases before it are the great deal, I think. I need to lrn2getit.

blakstang98: Hey, look who's here! o/
Well, all I can say is... it's a bit tiring to grind it. Even if it was a enjoyable song to hear, but... damn, is it even a real song? ¬¬
For the TTFAF, I just need to save SP for the parts I go on red. It's like, I don't fail on a time consistantly, are sporadic fails. I'm afraid to reach the snake on a real run, because I'll fail it so hard that I'll die to death. (copyright: Cyanide and Happiness)
I know, if I try a bit harder, I can get a bunch of FCs. In fact, it's my third goal, lol. I'm focused on these two and then Hard will DIAF before my powah! _\,,/

Beedlebub: I need to FC simpler songs, it's fact. I'm just hoping to get Jefe and TTFAF to do it. You'll be the first to fall to my lordness. XD

tidus: TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIDUS! (lol)
I'm getting better with that stupid zigzag, just looking at my hands makes me hit it about 80% of the time \o/ It's a matter of time to get it.
It's not the synth by itself, it's just the section I failed. I'll get it in a week or two, the only thing that can help me now is the weather forecast. XD
Oh, c'mon, you'll get it! You're impressive at DS, it's just training!
Sparkage  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumping for a lightning stream!
MikeAndMorty  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job man and keep up the work,

And can some please tell me what OP means?
tidus  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeAndMorty wrote:
Great job man and keep up the work,

And can some please tell me what OP means?

OP = Original Post. It's where the SH users display their accomplishments and put their updates.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
MikeAndMorty  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah THANK YOU
Sparkage  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I played a bit these days. The news:

...that's right, no new news. I still suck. XD

I'm working on the rivalries now (PsFr, 3's & 7's, CoP and whatever songs on the other rivalry). Just one thing to show ya:

(this used to be a PsFr -2 run on Hard, but is a freaking huge image, so I took it down)

Fuckin chokes. ¬¬ Still working on it, thought.

Last edited by Sparkage on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
tidus  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, sorry for asking but...this is Expert or Hard? Whatever it is, awesome job, 'cause I at least know this song is Psychobilly Freakout.

Will you go for El Jefe after the rivalries?

Sparkage  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hard. Heh, I ain't that good. XD

And sure I am. Better I get it before it eats out my brain on dreams and such. XD
Sparkage  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumping!

Edits in indigo. Oh, the present status also edited.
tidus  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice progress, Spark! Which essential part on Raining Blood (I don't count Mosh 1 nor Flood!) is causing fits?

Also, the TTFAF progress is going higher. Don't worry about improving by 4%, 'cause slow and steady wins the race.

P.S.: That really sucks about the conjunctivitis. I'm really sorry about this. But you'll be fine real soon, dude!

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: