Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
FeedBack chart editor - Current Version 0.97b
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GuardianDemon  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You make your pattern of notes, then make a sustain the lenght odf the patern, then highlight the entire sustain them move back to the start of the pattern then drag it to where you are. save and done. It sows up in the games, but obviosly the engines arent made to use them, so the sustain just cuts off.
Megadeth101  

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have a link for 0.96b? i like that one better then 0.97b and all of the links i click on are dead
yamamoto114  

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some reason, FeedBack's not reading my equals, right bracket, and apostrophe keys anymore. So I can't change the speed multiplier and I can't increase the BPM. wtf?

Edit: I went into one of the fields where you can actually type in stuff, and I tested out those keys. It looks like they're either being misread as other keys, or not being read as anything at all.

Pressing the equals key does nothing.
Pressing the left bracket key does nothing.
Pressing the right bracket key gives me a left bracket.
Pressing the forward slash key gives me a right bracket.
Pressing the apostrophe key gives me a colon.

Also: This happens with all versions of FeedBack that I own. I'm using Win7 64-bit.

Megadeth101 wrote:
Does anyone have a link for 0.96b? i like that one better then 0.97b and all of the links i click on are dead

Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/?gxcvezrmn2n
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Takeru Yamamoto PSN Name: DivideByIchi
Auriscope  

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yamamoto114 wrote:
For some reason, FeedBack's not reading my equals, right bracket, and apostrophe keys anymore. So I can't change the speed multiplier and I can't increase the BPM. wtf?

Edit: I went into one of the fields where you can actually type in stuff, and I tested out those keys. It looks like they're either being misread as other keys, or not being read as anything at all.

Pressing the equals key does nothing.
Pressing the left bracket key does nothing.
Pressing the right bracket key gives me a left bracket.
Pressing the forward slash key gives me a right bracket.
Pressing the apostrophe key gives me a colon.

Also: This happens with all versions of FeedBack that I own. I'm using Win7 64-bit.

Megadeth101 wrote:

Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/?gxcvezrmn2n

I have no problems with dB on Win7 64bit, but go to the folder and open config.ini in notepad. When you scroll down you'll see that you can change which keys perform which functions. If you do'nt know the exact phrasing for each key you can test them with inputtest.exe (also located in the dB folder).

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So TurkeyMan, how's development coming?

If you are on Scorehero, put this in your sig. Let's see how many people on ScoreHero are on Scorehero!
inimitable  

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RadioDuke wrote:

Uh, I would imagine not at all seeing as he's not developing it anymore.

Newest custom chart: Avantasia - The Tower (RB3 Full Band)
RadioDuke  

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inimitable wrote:
RadioDuke wrote:

Uh, I would imagine not at all seeing as he's not developing it anymore.

Did he actually say that or did he just disappear for a long time and everyone assumed he stopped?

If you are on Scorehero, put this in your sig. Let's see how many people on ScoreHero are on Scorehero!
DanTheBib  

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure this has been asked lots before, but how do you force HO's-PO's in feedback? I have read the tutorials etc but haven't come across a single answer yet >_< thanks to anyone who helps
Now on PS3...
My Below Average Achievements
inimitable  

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanTheBib wrote:
I'm sure this has been asked lots before, but how do you force HO's-PO's in feedback? I have read the tutorials etc but haven't come across a single answer yet >_< thanks to anyone who helps

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=72367#common_07

Newest custom chart: Avantasia - The Tower (RB3 Full Band)
Yarukinasu  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:39 am    Post subject: ghey... Reply with quote

I'm not sure what's wrong with this...

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/1516/screenshotrz.png

Do I need some kind of font package? I'm using Windows XP by the way...
GuardianDemon  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You either need to upgrade your graphics card drivers, or run the OPENGL version of Feedback, which is in the feedback folder too.
hepcecob  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I made a new topic before, but realized it would probably be better if I posted it here)

I have looked at tutorials for feedback and haven't been able to find out what I'm doing wrong.

I have just finished a chart that needs to end about 10 seconds after the last note. I try to go into the events list ("e") and select the even I need, but when I hit enter nothing happens. If I type the even in "end" it just shows up as white text to the left of my chart, but it does absolutely nothing within the game. I have typed in "music_start" at the beginning of the track which also shows up as white text.
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hepcecob wrote:
(I made a new topic before, but realized it would probably be better if I posted it here)

I have looked at tutorials for feedback and haven't been able to find out what I'm doing wrong.

I have just finished a chart that needs to end about 10 seconds after the last note. I try to go into the events list ("e") and select the even I need, but when I hit enter nothing happens. If I type the even in "end" it just shows up as white text to the left of my chart, but it does absolutely nothing within the game. I have typed in "music_start" at the beginning of the track which also shows up as white text.

Try using "w" instead of "e" then type your "end" event. That should work.

Also, on GH3, is there any way to get around premature ending? For example, in Stairway to Heaven and Blinded by the Light, both of which end with solo vocals, I have the "end" event after the vocals finish, but on GH3 it just ends before they finish; it just ends after the guitar finishes and no notes remain. Is there a way to fix this? Can I put a note after the end event which won't be counted by the game, or will this result in a glitch like Exile had?

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
hepcecob  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
hepcecob wrote:

Also, on GH3, is there any way to get around premature ending? For example, in Stairway to Heaven and Blinded by the Light, both of which end with solo vocals, I have the "end" event after the vocals finish, but on GH3 it just ends before they finish; it just ends after the guitar finishes and no notes remain. Is there a way to fix this? Can I put a note after the end event which won't be counted by the game, or will this result in a glitch like Exile had?

That's exactly what I'm trying to do and the w thing didn't do the trick. Pretty much i have some instruments playing in the background that don't stop until 10-15 seconds after the guitars end.
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hepcecob wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
hepcecob wrote:

That's exactly what I'm trying to do and the w thing didn't do the trick. Pretty much i have some instruments playing in the background that don't stop until 10-15 seconds after the guitars end.

Oh crap lol I totally misread your question; I thought you just couldn't get it to end and the chart kept running.

Yeah, it seems to only be a problem in GH3; GH2 doesn't end until the end event comes but with GH3 it just ends whenever it wants.

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172  Next
Page 168 of 172

Jump to: