Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
yksi: Jordan Solo F choke numero octo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CamelTower  

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah, saw this first by looking through your scores. If you got this and trogdor done, so I agree with everyone else in saying "fgfc".

Good luck in getting top 10 in Gh2 and Gh1
NU Grad 2015
ArsenicSauce  

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grats on not beating my John the Fisherman score!!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Arsenik Sauce
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slasher: lol I figured I needed to get it over and done with there's really no reason it should have taken so long... maybe everyone else had the same burst of energy I did :O

Cabanon: Thanks, madness will hopefully ensue once I get Jordan... which will be soon! Hopefully tomorrow/Thursday (lolactuallyfollowingthemidnight=newdayrule).

Pieman: That's because you're bad

toy: you're still Canadian!

Kram: Well... I have 1 on GH2, 1 on 80s, 3 on 3 (lol), 1 on WT, 1 on Metallica, 2 on SH, 2 on VH... don't get me started on 5 or WoR; I have to plow through all the easy ones on that and I hate 5's engine so that will be a pain but I'll get them done eventually. And I could use some of your skill for the TTFaFs, I'm the One, and Chemical Warfare; they're like the only songs left in this game with sections I have NEVER hit. So yeah. :P Believe it or not I've never hit Almost There in TTFaF GH3 - I absolutely suck at the grace notes at the end. Fuck grace notes. Those will be the main obstacle to the FC for me, actually.

CamelTower: Thanks, GH1 is definitely doable cause I think I have some scores on there where I screwed up the path, and GH2 I might JUST barely crack.

Arsenic: Thanks lol I have so much trouble with early whammy :P

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
Naruto42  

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

H18 beast, nuff said.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Naruto92250 Wii Friend Code: 7287116137472646
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naruto42 wrote:
H18 beast, nuff said.

This!

I still need that song O.O
But you're better than me on anything pre-5 so ya

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good luck on your next accomplishment
and hopefully you can get more full game fc's soon on expert Mr. Green
GuitarHeroFan101  

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job with the H18 FC! 3 months, but I'm still saying "Wow" to the GH1 FGFC...
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please don't get top ten in GH1...

Nice job on H18 btw, I'm glad to see you're still progressing in this game. Looking forward to the FGFC, and whatever FC you go for next. Probably something crazy I'm guessing :p
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
f4phantom2500  

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gh1x and h18 fc....fucking epic man. h18 was the fc that, cumulatively, caused me more stress and anguish than any other fc I've gotten to date. hell, i even put a chair through a wall because of a solo 9 choke (one of MANY).

47/64/29/68/41/85/48/47/85/46/87//647
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv f4phantom
Davers  

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH2 FGFC literally right around the corner. Judging by that recent Jordan score, I would assume that's a -1 run.

yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright honestly fuck this song I have had 4 fucking solo F chokes in the last hour all in different fucking places whatever I quit for the night I'll try again tomorrow I'm too pissed to even punctuate this goddamn post and I'm too pissed do replies too so I'll do that later

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GET READY FOR A 5 A.M, BARELY PUNCTUATED STREAM-OF-CONSCIOUSNESS-STYLE UPDATE

3 more Solo F chokes tonight, up to a grand total of 7. Why couldn't they chart this correctly as 32nds instead of 16th triplets? I find myself going way too fast a LOT on this solo. Oh and don't even get me started on the orange strumming streak... Like I don't even fucking get what I'm doing wrong I tried every possible way to approach it and I miss every time. Strum the HOPO, overstrum. Use the HOPO, miss the first strum. Second position, I rush the quads before the strumming. Third position, my fingers stumble after the streak. Ugh... whatever I'll just keep playing and hope for a fluke FC... it doesn't even make me mad anymore when I choke, I just kinda expect it

In other news I finally FGFCed GH5 (not all on one system but spread across Wii and 360 if you don't count that as an FGFC I don't care I'm sick of this terrible game). 21CSM took forever, but luckily no outro chokes like I had on Wii. Um nothing else really noteworthy about this game I guess, there are a few gems in the soundtrack besides the big ones (in terms of both listening and playing) but yeah whatever. I have some bad scores that need reduxing but that will have to come later because they're mostly garbage songs (COUGHLUSTFORLIFE) and I don't have the patience to sit through them until some arbitrary point in the future.

I have a tangible goal of an FSFC now. It won't be easy, but I think with enough practice, I can do it - the TTFaFs, Chemical Warfare, and I'm the One will be the biggest obstacles in my way. Everything else can come with time.

Replies, now that I'm not pissed off at Jordan anymore:

Naruto42: Thanks

WhyYZ: Go for it, I'm sure you can get it. I don't think I'm that much better than you; I think we're pretty equal.

pizzapizza: Thanks, the FGFCs will hopefully start coming quick since I only have 1 or 2 songs left on most of the games.

GHFan101: Thanks and yeah I still consider GH1 FGFC my best accomplishment to date; I didn't want to take it out of the title

alexhaz64: Oh I will just you wait! I have quite the point deficit on a couple songs, and I'm already 11th, so it will happen

f4phantom2500: I'm glad that I never choked solo 9... I can feel your pain, Jordan is doing that to me about now

Davers: You'd think so wouldn't you? It wasn't a -1, but it was a single-combo-break run. I think I missed in C2 or something. Don't really remember.

GuitarHeroFan101  

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After getting the GH1 FGFC, GH5 was definetly possible to FGFC, and you did it. If you have it, have you FGFC'ed GH:A? If not, I would consider you go for it. It is a cool game. It has it's easy songs and it has it's hard songs, but I know the hard ones shouldn't bother you.<---The guy who has FGFC'ed GH1
kramral2  

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that was fast :P, grats on the FGFC, I would love to see you get an "impossible song" sometime soon. If you can get TTFAF and Ito those are really the only 2 FSFC blockers (since you have troggy). You definitely have the skills just gonna take some time, and believe me when i say we are all keepin a close eye on you .

EDIT: LOL WHY AM I ON THIS ACCOUNT.....
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi so I have random spurts of GH activity every few months or so

I FCed HfT on GHVH today FINALLY (outro is so much harder than on WT I don't care what anyone says), and some time ago I got 3 more WoR FCs that I was missing (IYWPPFW, Self Esteem (lol), and Speeding). And I choked Play With Me like 9001 times on the same fucking note (I don't really know how to play the outro so I just spam, it works every time in practice but never in a real run lol) but whatever.

I messed around with I'm the One today, turns out I can hit the first outro solo zigzag one-fingered (actually that's the only way I've ever FCed it). Strumming is still wtf... the strumming speed isn't the problem; it's changing frets accurately. Rake strumming randomly works for me, and most of the time I overstrum, so I'll just stick with palm vibrate strumming for this.

Finally I reduxed all those GH5 scores and hit 229M overall on the 11 main console games, so that's cool.

646 total FCs now, 14 left for FGFC:

Jordan
Ballroom Blitz
Raining Blood
One
Through the Fire and Flames
Satch Boogie
One
Play With Me
Through the Fire and Flames
I'm the One
Black Widow of La Porte
Chemical Warfare
Fury of the Storm
Sudden Death

Yeaaahhhhh I need to get Jordan... I'm sick of having those 7 fucking solo F chokes hanging over my head. GH3 One is just as fuck as ever; I can hit FSA in practice but EVERY TIME in a real run I miss in the first set of GRY triplets for some reason. I think I play them too fast. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

GHFan101: Yeah I have a long time ago on Wii; maybe I'll redux some scores on 360 or something. TKaR was actually quite a bitch just because of the stupid randomness in Baggage Car Solo 2. I still can't actually play that part I just flail lol.

KramRal: Thanks Honestly impossible songs are seeming more and more impossible for me the more I try. I hit a 93% Solo 2A plateau on ItO, and the TTFaFs... GHSH I can't hit StGB (can hit basically everything else) and GH3 I can't hit the fucking You Rock! graces (I learned the H. Solo 2 ones recently) and I randomly hit Bridge I with no consistency... so it will be a while before I get an impossible. Unless you count One?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 28 of 29

Jump to: