ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHVH Paths

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CyanCrayon86948  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:22 am    Post subject: GHVH Paths Reply with quote

I know that the GH5 section of the wiki doesn't have all of its paths yet, but will a GHVH section be added anytime soon? With PathHero down, I wouldn't mind putting the optimal paths for GHVH Expert Guitar on the wiki for use.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: CyanCrayon86948
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not sure its going to happen but you could also create a thread and post them there. at least it'll be available somwehere.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a few of us trying to crowd source what exists as far as optimal xguitar paths go.

When you say you have the optimal GHVH paths, do you mean you saved them from Pathhero or something else?

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it would be damn nice to recover what RubyDanger had. I have no clue who ran it and if anything at all was saved, but it would be the best solution.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can get HDrums paths off of my Drums FC vids, at the very least. I could conceivably work my way backwards toward re-finding the optimal paths on Easy-Medium.

As far as Expert goes, that would be where my ability ends. The only paths you could take are the songs I have FC vids for, and anything in the latter tiers I did look at paths but didn't try to follow them much since I have no chance of FCing those songs anyways.

As far as the other instruments, that I can't help with at all, sorry.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

FC count: 9
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Wiki Brainstorming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: