Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
(360) Achievement Band - Time arrangement time! =D
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DSGamer3002  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:04 am    Post subject: (360) Achievement Band - Time arrangement time! =D Reply with quote

Note: Please read the ENTIRE first post before signing up.

Right, so if you're looking to get the band achievements, and you're capable of FC'ing a not-too-challenging song on Hard or Expert, this is the place for you. Achievements we'll be going for are:

- 50 Note Posse
- Solid Gold Rockstars
- Platinum Rockstars
- 1.21 Jigowatts?!?!
- Super Group Unite
- Heavy Metall...
- TOOL of Destruction

If you already have some of these, or have most of them, but would still like to participate, consider yourself doing a good deed for others looking to get more achievements. Basically, how it will work is this:

1) Collect band members then decide a song to FBFC on at least Hard.
2) Decide an exact time in the song for everyone to activate SP at the same time.
3) FC the song and acquire "50 Note Posse", "Solid Gold Rockstars", "Platinum Rockstars", "1.21 Jigowatts?!?!", and "Super Group Unite".
4) Play Trapped Under Ice and score at least 444k (easy to do), getting "Heavy Metall..."
5) Play Schism and score at least 444k (easy to do), getting "TOOL of Destruction".
6) Leave happy and thank each other for the aid in getting these achievements.

Band members:

Guitar: CorpusCollosum (PistonHonda22)
Bass: DSGamer3002 (DSGamer3002)
Drums: Lasfas (LasFas)
Vocals: THABEAST721 (THA BEAST 721)

Update: We now need to find a time when all of us are available to play No Sleep Til Brooklyn, all on at least Hard. After that we can pretty much just play Trapped Under Ice and Schism on whatever difficulty since getting 444k isn't that hard in a full band. I'll list availabilities for each participant below:

CorpusCollosum (GT: PistonHonda22) = Not available to play after 8pm on Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday, and would prefer to not play before noon on any day, as I like to sleep... [Central Time]

DSGamer3002 (GT: DSGamer3002) = Not available this weekend at all, but Monday (my birthday) is wide open at any time for me. Monday seems like it'd be the ideal day so far. Tuesday is good too, at least as far as I know. (I might have a party that day, but I don't know yet). On a normal week, I'm available Monday-Friday any time after 3PM, and on a normal weekend I'm available any time. [Pacific Time]

Lasfas (GT: LasFas) = Anytime.

THABEAST721 (GT: THA BEAST 721) = Any time, school during the week.

Last edited by DSGamer3002 on Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: DSGamer3002
CorpusCollosum  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh hell, I'll do it. I want to try out the band interface anyway. Sign me up for guitar. My GT is PistonHonda22.

Edit: I don't think we all necessarily have to activate SP at the exact same time, but just have all of us in SP at some point. I could be wrong, but that would be my guess.

Currently playing: Gears, Batman
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: PistonHonda22 PSN Name: SodaPopinskii
DSGamer3002  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CorpusCollosum wrote:
Oh hell, I'll do it. I want to try out the band interface anyway. Sign me up for guitar. My GT is PistonHonda22.

Edit: I don't think we all necessarily have to activate SP at the exact same time, but just have all of us in SP at some point. I could be wrong, but that would be my guess.

The definition of the 1.21 Jigowatts?!?! achievement is all band members activated star power at the same time. Just to be safe, I think we should try to find an exact moment in the song to activate. (Super Group Unite has to do with everyone having 8x multiplier at the same time)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yo i just joined so i could give this a try.
sign me up for the drums.
might take a couple tries but if your willing to be patient im in.
gt: norman jeans
DSGamer3002  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thchero wrote:
yo i just joined so i could give this a try.
sign me up for the drums.
might take a couple tries but if your willing to be patient im in.
gt: norman jeans

Well, the point is really to be able to get it done in one run and not have to attempt it multiple times. How consistently can you FC the song on Hard? (Like, for example, how many times out of 5 or 10?)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uhh depends what song? if its one of the first songs then it wont be a problem.
Lasfas  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll Sign up for Drums.
FC's aren't a problem. I'm assuming we'll play No Sleep Till Brooklyn.

I can FC it on Expert, I should be able to FC it on Hard.
DSGamer3002  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'd definitely feel a lot more comfortable being able to FC the song with someone who can 100% Painkiller in RB2. Sorry, thchero, there's probably other people looking to do the achievement that you could hook up with though.

Now we need a vocalist... That's going to be hard to find...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do the fan trick for the FC song, then switch to medium;I'm assuming medium still won't render the score achievements hard.

count me in

v Reincarnate v

edit:I'll be on until about 2am est tonight

then i get home around 10pm est tomorrow.

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
DSGamer3002  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElementOfZero wrote:
I do the fan trick for the FC song, then switch to medium;I'm assuming medium still won't render the score achievements hard.

count me in

v Reincarnate v

edit:I'll be on until about 2am est tonight

then i get home around 10pm est tomorrow.

Does the fan trick work 100% of the time to get 100% notes hit on Hard? If so, you're in for sure. If not, about how often does it work?

And no, it's still easily possible to get 444k on the songs if people play on lower difficulties.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For future reference I am not available to play after 8pm on Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday, and would prefer to not play before noon on any day, as I like to sleep...

Edit: We're all hardcore NFL fans as well, right? Let's try to avoid Sundays if possible.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: PistonHonda22 PSN Name: SodaPopinskii
DSGamer3002  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CorpusCollosum wrote:
For future reference I am not available to play after 8pm on Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday, and would prefer to not play before noon on any day, as I like to sleep...

Edit: We're all hardcore NFL fans as well, right? Let's try to avoid Sundays if possible.

Would you be referring to Pacific, Central, Mountain, or Eastern time?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DSGamer3002 wrote:
CorpusCollosum wrote:

Would you be referring to Pacific, Central, Mountain, or Eastern time?

Whoops, I should probably mention that: CST FTW.

ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll test out the fan when I get home tonight. The mic is so sensitive from my breathing from a few inches away that I imagine a constant loud blowing point blank will be fine.

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
TheDave  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to sign up, but there are a couple issues.

1) I am not all that great at Hard Guitar (All I play). I would REALLY like to get the 100% Band achievements though!
I could probably FC the Paramore song on Hard as the Guitar or Bass though.

2) I already have a couple of the Full Band Achievements, and for the 1.21 Jigawatts Achievement, I am pretty sure that you all just need to be using SP at the same time, not necessarily "Activate" it all the the exact same time.

3) You ONLY need a H/X Vocalist for the "Platinum Rockstars" Achievement. For the rest of them, the vocalist doesn't have to be on H/X

4) For both of the 444,444 Achievements, the vocalist could be on Beginner, and the rest of the band on something more difficult (H/X), and still get the Achievements. I know because I have the TOOL one, and I was singing on Beginner

That covers most of my concerns.

Knowing that, I would like to sign-up as the backup Guitar / Bassist (playing on Hard), and also sign-up as the Vocals on Beginner, mostly to help you get all the other achievements except the "Platinum Rockstars" obviously.
Getting 100% Vocals for the "Solid Gold Rockstars" on Beginner wouldn't be very hard on some (most?) songs.

So given all that info, I would like to sign-up

I'm in California, and mostly can only play week nights after 8-9pm local time. Weekends would be during the day though.

With all 4 players (if I do Beginner Vocals), you could also get the:
"Mine is Bigger Than Yours" - Band vs. Band match (win or lose)

That of course depends on finding another full band to match up against.

If you need my help for as a Beginner on Vocals (for all but one of the achievements), drop me a note on LIVE (or here):

TheDave78

Thanks

Wha??? No Expert scores on SH? a few reasons on my wiki page

My Custom made WIRELESS X-Plorer!
My Custom Painted WIRELESS X-Plorer #2! YES, I really made two of them
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: