ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Season 10 Signups Now Open!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ManfredvonKarma  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm actually going to compete in a league this season. I'm going with GH3 (Medium). I should be able to hold my own, but I'll probably just wind up embarrassing myself.

I'll have to be frank about proof, though. I will get a hold of my camera, and take pictures of all scores, but if proof is requested, it will take me a while to provide it, as I cannot install my digital camera software on my laptop, and would need to wait until the weekend to have access to my main computer.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ManfredvonKarma wrote:
Well, I'm actually going to compete in a league this season. I'm going with GH3 (Medium). I should be able to hold my own, but I'll probably just wind up embarrassing myself.

YAY for another contestant in GH3 medium! this season is going to be F-U-N FUN! haha...

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
elmatadorsinley  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chemmajr wrote:
ManfredvonKarma wrote:

YAY for another contestant in GH3 medium! this season is going to be F-U-N FUN! haha...

I might play GH3 Medium if i don't get gha before the league starts
Megaman703  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, all the GHWT vox leagues got cancelled. Couldn't you have jumbled them all up into GHWT:Vocals Open?
baseballkid7  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrSham wrote:
baseballkid7 wrote:
OK I'm set. It kinda sucks that finals for school are going to start right in the middle of the season... and Chrismas... and vacation, so I will be gone from Dec. 26th-Jan 2... oh well I guess, you win some you lose some.

If I remember (from past seasons) leagues weeks that fell over this period were extended due to so many absentees, so you might get lucky...

Oh ok cool. I think we should take the week off between Christmas-New Years and pick it back up Jan 2nd. Just some wishful thinking
elx  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Megaman703 wrote:
Man, all the GHWT vox leagues got cancelled. Couldn't you have jumbled them all up into GHWT:Vocals Open?

This wouldn't have helped the issue, hard and medium vox had almost no signups.
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elx wrote:
Megaman703 wrote:

This wouldn't have helped the issue, hard and medium vox had almost no signups.
There wasn't even a medium signup I believe... I guess no leagues(again), until they get Vox in...

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
Daxter  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, I haven't been on SH in so freaking long now if only my friend didn't have my gh2 and my gh3 wasnt scratched to teh point of no return, I still have gh1, and hopefully Dualshock is still an option, unfortunatly I wont get very far without a Proof-Machine
xxtimetokillxx  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats up with Gh1 expert being active? When i click standings it just doesn't load.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: XxTimetoKillxX PSN Name: XxTimetokillxX
Necromac  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH3M and Old SchoolX for me
now i need to lrn2squeeze if i want a chance at gh3

<--Thank You karatechess
I ed Jordan... WOOOOOOT, Thanks to lun471k for the kick-ass avitar
DiscoV  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, I cant believe Im actually saying this but... My main league this year will be GH3M (assuming that it holds up). I actually miss the days longing for that extra tick in a tight squeeze, and Im looking to get my medium scores up.

Im also in for GHWTH, but without an effort to create or look at paths I wont do too well in this league.

Ortiz at the Disco (ortiz and I are co-oping it ) look to be a great challenger in the co-op department, Ive been taking quite a bit of time to master bass.

Good luck all this season!
ace5993  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I decided to drop out of old school and new school because I know with 8 songs on 6 different games per week, I just wouldn't do well at either of them. So, GH2X, here I come.
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxtimetokillxx wrote:
Whats up with Gh1 expert being active? When i click standings it just doesn't load.

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1236237#1236237

Looks like there's some kind of glitch with GH1X. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon so people who still want to sign up for it still can.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH80's Expert: Need to redo some shit.
GH3 Medium: Need to finally build the overall rank. I don't feel embarassed at all. I just wanna feel like a good Medium squeezer.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
elmatadorsinley  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

help!! i sent a request to a friend for GH3 Coop but he doesn't know where to find that request... where is it?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 14 of 17

Jump to: