ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Madman's Acc. Thread [Feb 15/09: 166 FCs!]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Madmann  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: Madman's Acc. Thread [Feb 15/09: 166 FCs!] Reply with quote

Feb 15, 2009

Couple more FCs added...I really want to reach 175 X FCs before GH:Metallica hits, but don't think I have enough time practice, with work and then sleeping from said work. I don't want to buy any DLC either, because a) I think a lot of it sucks and b) it would be cheap to pad FCs with ridiculously fucking easy DLC. I have been working on Jimi and Black Betty DLC FCs though....WHOOOA BLACK BETTEH! BAM A LAM!

I know I can FC Feel the Pain, Kick out the Jams, Demolition Man, Are You Gonna Go My Way, and a few others...but for some reason I choke every god damned time on the simplest parts...its like a curse

So if I don't make 175 FCs by the time GH:Metallica is in my hands, I guess I suck... But more importantly, I will probably get very few FCs in GHM, because...well, its Metallica...

....if only I can muster 9 more FCs by then.

Madmang out.

Jan 25, 2009

Whoo! Passed 150 FCs across all GH games! Another couple GH2 and some GH3/WT DLC FCs added, nothing too impressive though. This does bring the total to 158 total FCs across all GH. A feat I am proud of, despite the fact I know I can FC much more I just can't set aside the pseudo-ADD to practice a lot of the songs.

I decided after all to go back and try to FC some GH1 since I hadn't even touched it since late 2006 just before GH2 came out. And lo and behold, its a motherfucker of a game, so strict, and no HOPOs...I don't know how I FC'd anything back in those days at all, but I did; ILR&R and Even Rats.

I went back and obtained 14 more FCs of the easier songs since theres no way I'll FC anything harder than say Higher Ground. I would love to try, but I doubt it will happen anytime soon...lrn2HOPO has made me forget2strum.

I don't know how witwix did it.

In genuflection, Madman out.

Finally uploaded my re-Scores of GH:A. Took forever, because frankly songs that would normally be effing easy are made infuriatingly hard with Joe Perry's highway...if I ever find who decided that was a useful highway, I will consume their soul.

Overall an easy setlist, but I still don't get why so many thought it was TOO easy. I mean, GHWT is easily WAY easier, yet a lot of people don't have issues with it. I guess because of Satch and TUI?

Either way, at the end of it all, I have 138 FCs in total now. Hopefully try and get that up to 150 soon enough. Some easy DLC yet to FC, and maybe I'll go back and try to FC some GH1? LOL NO!

Some new tidbits: Ranked 44th, 5th, and 18th for GH3, A, and WT respectively (Ps3 only). Can't complain.

I didn't bother with any photographic proof with GHA since I knew my scores wouldn't be that great anyway since I don't squeeze because squeezing is for lemons.

Madman out.

OLD
------
This is my first GH side Acc. thread, and its long overdue for myself, since I did put so much effort into keeping my RB1 accomplishments documented. I am going to start keeping better track of my accomplishments, both here and my wiki page (which is full-o-fail right now).

I've been uploading my scores for a while, but never really went through to find optimal paths. I always felt that pathing in past GH games was really only great for those that could hit all SP paths and FC songs, whereas Rock Band, with the ability to earn while your burn turned it into an organic and dynamic process, where many optimal paths could be made, and even still get high-ish ranking scores without having to FC songs.

So with GHWT, I feel that I'm capable of going for some optimal paths, and even creating a few of my own for songs that I can't FC (yet).

After the initial score upload last night, I stand at 6th overall on Ps3 and almost in the global top 100...mostly on my sightreads with a handful of songs I've tried a few times over for the FC. I'm pleased so far, and plan on starting my trek to path as many songs as possible, and FC at least 50 songs in the game (so far at 43). Currently I sit at 99 FCs across GH2,3,80s and GHWT...if my GHA scores were corrupted, I'd have about 120 FCs or more. I'll reFC those songs at some point.

And if you're looking for a X Guitar for a GHWT band, give me a shout on PSN, I'm on fairly frequently (PSN: AdamMadman)

Accomplishments: (RB) (GH)

Last edited by Madmann on Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:51 am; edited 5 times in total
Deak2112  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, good job. Looks like I have competition.

For lulz my Wiki and for My Youtube Channel

Free Bird since 11/9/2009
My only regret is that I only have one life to give for my Lord
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Deak2112
Madmann  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The dream police live inside of my head!

Madmann  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumpski 4 t3h FC pwn?

b0bb0  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FC pwnage is teh rokk
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: