ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
New DLC - The Eagles, Nirvana, The Smashing Pumpkins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yamo5  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The three free reggae songs are awesome.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Shotkillakilla
Steebeh  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Free tracks for me, come December 23rd.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: II Steebs II PSN Name: SGTV-Steebs
HandsomeDandy  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

corkscrewblow wrote:
MORE EASY SONGS. JUST WHAT WE NEED. holy fail @ NS on GH:WT.

haven't even touched WT since i got RB2 and i won't be for a while thanks to this terrible DLC. RB gets Bodom/Yngwie/LoG and GH gets easy garbage. gj gj

you wanna talk about crappy/easy DLC?

RB DLC of the week..
Naked Brothers Band.

you lose.

PSN: PM Me For It.
My Accomlishments Thread
stxbomber191  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

corkscrewblow wrote:
SeaMoney wrote:
Pengwyns wrote:
SeaMoney wrote:
corkscrewblow wrote:

haven't even touched WT since i got RB2 and i won't be for a while thanks to this terrible DLC. RB gets Bodom/Yngwie/LoG and GH gets easy garbage. gj gj

MORE CONSUMERS WHO ONLY CARE ABOUT XTREME DIFFICULTY IN THEIR GH/RB SELECTION. JUST WHAT WE NEED.

I think corkscrew's point is completely valid.

I don't think it is in any way unreasonable to expect more difficult guitar songs from DLC in a game called Guitar Hero. Since GHWT's release the DLC guitar difficulty has been pedestrian at best. Remember for a lot of people easy songs do not equal fun songs.

Don't get me wrong, I completely honor the opinions of those who play the game for difficulty alone. But to say the developer is a failure because they are not strictly catering to the interests of people who want difficult songs, well that's just completely unfair.

the developer releases all easy songs on a game minus a few (Satch Boogie, HfT, thats about it...) and for DLC they release more easy songs? that makes perfect sense. oh wait...

i don't care if they release easy songs, you're all missing my point. but ALL they have been releasing is easy mainstream crap. where's the good challenging DLC? (Bury the Hatchet/Detonation GH2, DragonForce GH3, etc..

seriously do you guys find it fun to PAY for songs that you will more than likely sightread FC? sounds like the whole GH:WT setlist to me.

I appreciate your Protest the Hero shoutout, but the rest of your posts are utter garbage...

I much prefer easy songs that I know to some underground metalcore band.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats probably why you have a Foo Fighters sig.

fail
deathbat911  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChaosKontrol wrote:
Looks like Wii will get everything this time ;D

yeah... hopefully.
FDXCpinballwiz  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="DarkBrO66"][quote="CyberRaiza"]
is any song on RB even close to the caliber of TTFAF? no, Green Grass and High Tides is the hardest song in Rock Band (disc at least) and that's as hard as the stuff in the 6th tier of GH3.
Quote:

I do not want to start a flame-war, but GGaHT took longer to FC than TTFAF, in fact I'm not sure it has even been FCed yet. Also, if we're including DLC, go play Constant Motion and tell me anything in a Guitar Hero game ever has been that hard.

With that out of the way, GREAT selection, although I'm not than fond of Nirvana, I'll check it out! lets also hope for a new xmas song.

I'm sure baseballkid7 or iamchris4life could do it if they really wanted to fo for it

My accomplishments page (530/567 fc's)

Add me on facebook
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FDXCp1nballw1z
CyberRaiza  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]DarkBrO66-

[quote="CyberRaiza"]
is any song on RB even close to the caliber of TTFAF? no, Green Grass and High Tides is the hardest song in Rock Band (disc at least) and that's as hard as the stuff in the 6th tier of GH3.
Quote:

I do not want to start a flame-war, but GGaHT took longer to FC than TTFAF, in fact I'm not sure it has even been FCed yet. Also, if we're including DLC, go play Constant Motion and tell me anything in a Guitar Hero game ever has been that hard.

alright u have me on the ttfaf, ggaht thing. and yeah, here's your answer. conatant motion looks hard, but devil went doen to georgia looks easily twice as hard (dwdtg is also harder than ggaht btw, its harder than any song in rock band) as does ttfaf.

but most of my other statements are correct (im pretty sure).

"When things go wrong I seem to be bad
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood"

"And no one, thinks, they are to blame
Why can't we see, that when we bleed we bleed the same"
brandonbb13  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay for wii dlc!

My youtube channel, which features On Tour videos, including a Band Hero DS unboxing video!

Subscribe for more videos.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Klaww  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats what I did, I killed my toes
Negative creep is one of my favorite nirvana songs, I need some money bad

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cannot wait to play Sacrifice.
BioHazardABZ  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

um......... are the songs up on XBL because I cant find them

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: BiohazardABZ Wii Friend Code: 266453013085
baseballkid7  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

corkscrewblow wrote:

You just made yourself look like an idiot. Dragonforce/Virtuoso pack not enough for you??

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there should be less bitching about difficulty and more excitement about getting free songs that are actually good! "Jimi" in particular is really great. As much as I prefer Rock Band, you don't ever see free DLC of this calibre from Harmonix.
jonnyg111  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FDXCpinballwiz wrote:
DarkBrO66 wrote:
CyberRaiza wrote:

With that out of the way, GREAT selection, although I'm not than fond of Nirvana, I'll check it out! lets also hope for a new xmas song.

I'm sure baseballkid7 or iamchris4life could do it if they really wanted to fo for it

Maybe I should point out that the song itself isn't what's hard... It's Rock Band's engine. Very hard HO/PO's, and a strum limit. I understand why there's a strum limit, but putting notes in a song that are more or less IMPOSSIBLE to hit just doesn't cut it.

On-Topic: I would REALLY like to see some hard DLC, but free is free and free is win. All thumbs up here (as long as wii actually gets it D

You have died of dysentery. Put in your sig if lemons.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 446831583882
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: