ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Travis Barker, Rascal Flatts and Oasis for GHWT DLC in Jan.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cyberwaste  

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Completing the Track Pack is his solo-project remixing Flo Rida’s smash-hit “Low.”

I knew this would come eventually. But who here is actually curious to play it on drums and guitar? And hopefully get away with switching the lyrics.

Edit:
Quote:
Silverchair makes their debut appearance in the Guitar Hero franchise with their 1995 hit “Tomorrow.” Rounding out the Track Pack is the GRAMMY Award winning Wolfmother with “Dimension” and The Vines with their hit “Outtathaway!”

Good move Neversoft. Love Dimension and Tomorrow, and Outtathaway sounds like wicked fun.

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
Ogris  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfmother? YAY

Not a bad month, im surprised neversoft doesn't do weekly announcements though.
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the hell?

Nickelback?

The assholes finally allowed their songs to be put in GH? Didn't Chad just go off on some stupid rant about how kids should learn real guitars to start new bands... because no band in their right minds wanted to tour with Nickelback, so Chad just assumed there were none around?

Wow, I'm shocked. Not that I actually want to play their crap, but I'm still shocked. But no Steve Ouimette Christmas remix? Darn What ever happened to Hark, The Herald Angels? The youtube video was taken down, so are they having second thoughts?

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
thecolonel  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rascel flats might be good, FOR MY MOM!
honestly i like them and will probably download their stuff.
these sounds pretty good.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: the colonel11
Trogdon  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just listened to Tomorrow, it's amazing. Totally going to buy that. I'll also pick up Dimension, and possibly What's my Age Again? Low also sounds pretty cool for drums.
Skysore  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

low....really....
700K TDWDTG [x]
Start Playing Again []
My Accomplishment Thread!
Check out my Youtube!
nillacocajola  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

espher wrote:
foolosophy wrote:
And don't get me started about Nickleback, it's bad enough I live in Canada and just 3 years ago every music station (both TV and radio) would milk the shit out of those guys.

I AGREE WITH THIS COMMENT.

Edit: I find this especially hilarious after Chad's big QQ rant about rhythm games.

They're just selling out, not like they've ever done that before... oh, wait. XD

I honestly don't see why musicians have a problem with these games in the first place, but when they publicly announce it and proceed to jump on the bandwagon a month or so later, that's just kind of silly. I don't think it's really "selling out," because it definitely requires a bit of an open mind, but... I'd rather Chad open his mind to making good songs, not putting his current stuff in a video game.

As someone who just bought the game, I'm not too excited over any of the DLC currently available. Hope to see an improvement next month.

EDIT: Scratch that. The Aussie pack seems pretty groovy.

Last edited by nillacocajola on Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: nillacocajola
cdylan13  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This just reached the 9th level of fail.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
familyguy  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fludstud09 wrote:
Low = complete fail. Buteverything else looks okay, I'm excited about this, and the upcoming reggae pack

Don't make me start with you dude...

Yes t-pain.....soooo excited.....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyberwaste wrote:
Quote:
Completing the Track Pack is his solo-project remixing Flo Rida’s smash-hit “Low.”

I knew this would come eventually. But who here is actually curious to play it on drums and guitar? And hopefully get away with switching the lyrics

I totally want to sing this. And guitar too. I'm wondering what they did for it. I don't think I'm good enough to beat it on drums...on expert anyway =P

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

while the content may be questionable in quality, i can appreciate activision really stepping up with the DLC, there really wasnt much with GH3 but i think they are gaining a nice pace - though rockband has a faster one...

My GHtunes:
Awaken smlMix* - Hell March - Otherworld 'Lead' - BeyondTheDarkSun - SlaughterOfTheSoul - Effing Hostile - Fansong*
* taken down
SpellcasterX  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For all those bashing Nickelback, its quite possible their label handed over the rights to their songs, not the band. They have full rights to do so behind their band's backs by default (I believe).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: SpellDX
dragoninforcer  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dig Out Your Soul? amazing
Travis Barker Pack? even more amazing becuz i thought we were getting tb remix of low on GH:WT, then they took it of, and now the have it! and its always good for more blink and +44

and i do believe now rock band is better than guitar hero (ya know, until GH:Metallica comes out)
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

because of you = win.

seriously, i bought the 3pack from Oasis, will i have to buy it again ?!?
that would COMPLETlY SUCK.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: Cabanon
notturklton  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:37 pm    Post subject: DRAGONFORCE! Reply with quote

We need some DRAGONFORCE! DLC!

btw the mentioned DLC is pretty good, Oasis, Travis, Nickleback are all awsome!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

Jump to: