ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
CamelTower's acc: FC's 79 and 80 in WoR!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pizzzapizza wrote:
keep up the good work on the these awesome accomplishments

Sorry to call you out like this, but you've been making a lot of these generic, one-line replies lately, and it's kind of getting on my nerves. I know you mean well, but the way you're commenting makes you seem like you don't care, and are just posting in these threads for the sake of posting (or worse, to get these people to post in your thread) Then again, it is fairly harmless, it just bugs me that it seems like you're putting no effort at all into congratulating people. My two cents :p

Anyway, great job on TWIE! It honestly doesn't surprise me though, considering the other things you've done... (mostly those tech FCs, haha) I honestly see 67 FCs happening within two weeks at the latest... go get em!
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
CamelTower  

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I appreciate any feedback, so it's all good to me.

Thanks Alex, it's honestly weird, I never saw myself being able to get these FC's not long ago. Something just clicked I suppose, I've been a lot more consistent lately, and everything is falling for me. TTL and CoP are on the verge, and I feel like KoC will only take one run where I hit all of the strumming, same with Holiday in Cambodia.

It's exciting!
NU Grad 2015
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No chokes in solo/outro? I am very jealous!
I like how there's less than two hours between your post about trying to get 600k and then the FC. Being able to grind out an FC like that is always nice.

Like Alex said, if you can get TWIE you should definitely be able to get the other ones you're missing in no time at all. Good luck!

EDIT: Just realized you got a few other FCs this week, so it only confirms that you'll be getting more soon :P.
And yeah, I personally feel that KoC and CoP are the next easiest, mostly because they don't seem as luck based

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice. I'm jealous, I went through all kinds of crap back when I was trying to FC TWiE, it was insane. Probably the most I've ever choked on a single song. I missed at that weird strummy part in the solo probably 15 times, missed in the solos after that like 5-6 times, and missed after the solo once. Then when I finally had it FCed it was in a PFO and the guy quit right before the last long hold note rofl. Kinda funny now since I can FC it like 3/4 times.

Anway, the only song that might edge out TWiE for #67 is FCPREMIX, so you should get at least 66 or 67. Gogogo!

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ihatebarracuda
Jellu  

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow nice to see someone else got TWIE early, too Overrated song IMO. 67 is definitely reachable. I also FCd the song first time I FCd up to solo. A good feeling, isn't it?

FCs: 45 | 62 | 29 | 68 | 41 | 85 | 48 | 47 | 85 | 46 | 89 | O211 204/211 | Total 645/660
CamelTower  

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the positive feedback guys, I am really excited how this week has been going GH-wise.

ihatebarracuda wrote:
Anway, the only song that might edge out TWiE for #67 is FCPREMIX, so you should get at least 66 or 67. Gogogo!

Good thing I got FCP as FC #58

Jellu wrote:
A good feeling, isn't it?

FANtastic feeling

Honestly, I struggle so much with strumming consistently when I finally hit the first half of the song, I paused the game before ambient solo started, pumped my fist, and didn't even consider choking as an option. I just strummed through the weird strumming, really glad I didn't over-think it.
NU Grad 2015
KramRal  

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This strumming still kills my arm..... Very nice FC, I hate playing this song IDK bout you but if you do too at least you don't have to anymore! Seriously stupid strumming. And again grats on the FC !

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got FCP as 66 and TWIE as 67 lol o: So getting to 67 shouldn't take long gratz! btw for the rivalry I got 56 FC's =p
CamelTower  

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump..

5-31-12

So I've been busy with school and partying this week, so have only been loosely playing PFO's, and have been choosing CoP pretty consistently. Got some pretty d4nK aSs cHoke5.

No but seriously, I was balls pissed whenever I missed after the double-strum thingy part, which is 4 times now. >_> couple of examples:

SWAG? Perhaps I'm subconsciously missing a fretting song so that I don't have only strum songs left to hit 67 FC's 0.0
NU Grad 2015
ihatebarracuda  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's rough man, I choked that song a bunch of times when I was going for it. Then when I finally got it there was a power surge and my console reset before I could take the pic. Wasn't able to get it again for weeks. Anyway, trust me, there is a day just around the corner where you will FC that song pretty much every time you play it and wonder why you ever had any problems with it. But for now just keep on keepin' on

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ihatebarracuda
Fluttershy18  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very very jealous of you Twie fc, do you know what you made me want to grind that fc out. I probably won't get it, but I'll damn sure try. I think you could easily get up to 67. Keep up the good work!
CamelTower  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beast Bump

6-18-12

As the title suggests, my week at home without internet and just my xbox was incredibly productive Guitar Hero 3- wise. So this is what went down

On Tuesday, I got bored of playing Dragonforce songs (which I still kind of suck at), and decided to give Holiday In Cambodia a shot. Took a few tries, and once I got the intro, missed in the GB chords in the next section >_>. Luckily, I was feeling good with that intro so I got the FC after just my 3rd intro FC. FC#63!

Throughout the week I played the songs I had left for FC’s a lot, to no real avail or progress. On Friday, I decided to develop a new method for the chorus in TTL. Took about an hour of grinding, but that FC really shocked me that it fell so quick after I basically gave up on it. FC#64!

So you know that kind of jittery feeling you get after getting a big FC? Still had that, but was feeling mega-confident. Went to Cult of Personality, didn’t doubt myself one bit. Dropped that FC first try after FCing TTL. Win? FC#65!

I’m pretty much freaking out at this point, and look at the other song I’ve been working on - Don’t Hold Back. Wouldn’t it be awesome to go 3 for 3 in like fifteen minutes for these monster songs for me and have 66 FC’s? Sure enough, I hit both Phazers for the first time without overstrumming! FC#JK I overstrummed in the solo activation. Haven’t hit both Phazers since, and have played the song probably 100 times. ._. 100%, but no FC

Today I got bored of playing DHB and grudgingly worked my least favorite song in the game, KoC, as I need to FC it to hit the 67 FC milestone. At first I was sucking pretty badly at it, but missed less and less, and within an hour or two I was able to start grinding for an FC. It was reaaaally hard to keep strumming through the Desperados, I was getting pretty frustrated. However, got a good run, and after the 3rd time FC past the Desperados I unexpectedly got KoC! FC#66!

I also got some improvements in other songs..

OGaP - 784k (missed a crucial SP, could have had 800)
HooT - 620k
Deathsquad - 741k
Deathsquad Full Speed Tech FC

tl;dr I went ham this weekend, I’ll soon be a 67 FC club dude
NU Grad 2015
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy shit man, that's one hell of a productive day ! good job and good luck with DHB

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still need DHB & TWiE for 67. Take this Life & Holiday in Cambodia are probably the most difficult ones you have there. Seriously HiC intro is pure rubbish.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that is awesome, man! All those in such little time?? I will never FC any of those songs, especially KoC. TTL is pretty awesome, as well. That CoP solo makes me mad. Same with HiC's intro. You should definetly go for DHB again sometime. Since you just have an overstrum on the song, you are definetly capable of FC'ing it. Being 3 songs away from the FGFC is certainly an accomplishment. Good luck with the other 3 (((TTFAF being one ))).

Also, you might wanna update your sig.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: