Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
newuser1234: whammy issues
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ncie job on the first Hard FGFC. even tho its on hard, its one hell of an accomplishment.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And my first to FC streak ends at 3...

Congrats man. I saw the chart for Eruption and that's definitely gonna take a few tries for me when I get it.
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master-Tesuch wrote:
Great job newuser! Being the first to do anything is big, in my opinion, and Eruption is hard on any difficulty. XD

I'm even more shocked at your squeezing prowess, though. Firsts on GHA Hard? You freaking beat out Lemon and BA? WTF? Optimals on GH3?? You are a incredible squeezer! Amazing work on those songs, with your squeezing abilities I'm sure you could dominate lots of other songs no problem.

I'm probably most proud of my GH:A career because BA and Lemon dominated it for so long so having my 16 firsts is a pretty big deal to me. Maybe one day I'll go for first overall

jimnablazed wrote:
Nice job man, fgfcs are epic!

What you got planned next then? ghm fgfc?

Thanks! Yeah, I'm going to get the last 4 or 5 FCs out of the way...I just still haven't played mercyful fate and don't ever want to

cabanon wrote:

ncie job on the first Hard FGFC. even tho its on hard, its one hell of an accomplishment.

Thanks a lot! If someone gets this on expert...just wow

eddaket wrote:
And my first to FC streak ends at 3...

Congrats man. I saw the chart for Eruption and that's definitely gonna take a few tries for me when I get it.

if its worth anything, you would have beaten me to it if you got the game the same time as me . I see you getting 45/47 sightread FCs and having to play the last 2 solos just a few times because the game is awful. The solos aren't hard, the purple notes make them way too difficult
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's awesome man, I envy your ability to get trills. Eruption in particular is definitely up there now as one of the most difficult Hard FCs in the series. Hope to join your ranks some day (heh that goes for WTH FGFC too). Congrats!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job! That was pretty quick and I'm glad someone broke eddaket's streak even tho it wasn't myself .

Were those two the only tough songs in the game?
Davers  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job on the first FGFC I have yet to see the Eruption hard chart but I'm really hoping that I can be right behind you on either the second or third FGFC of this (assuming drama gets to work on Spanish Fly and Eruption :P)
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dramacomic wrote:
That's awesome man, I envy your ability to get trills. Eruption in particular is definitely up there now as one of the most difficult Hard FCs in the series. Hope to join your ranks some day (heh that goes for WTH FGFC too). Congrats!

Thanks a lot! I tap the trills before the long solo only because it gets my hand ready to tap the whole solo...i can one hand most of it but i need to tap certain parts so i just tap the whole thing.

esnesky wrote:

Nice job! That was pretty quick and I'm glad someone broke eddaket's streak even tho it wasn't myself .

Were those two the only tough songs in the game?

Yeah the only 2 "hard" ones are eruption and spanish fly...HFT is probably 10x easier this time around and only took me 3 or 4 tries

davers wrote:
Awesome job on the first FGFC I have yet to see the Eruption hard chart but I'm really hoping that I can be right behind you on either the second or third FGFC of this (assuming drama gets to work on Spanish Fly and Eruption :P)

this game won't take you long considering what you have done on hard thus far

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw man, I wanted the first one....
haha whatever. NIce job; Ill get it soon enough

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
ortiz1193  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job man! Will someone tell me what the chart is for eruption/spanish fly? I couldn't find any videos last time I looked, is it just trills that you can one hand? Or does it screw with you like Satch Solo D? >_>
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ortiz1193 wrote:
Awesome job man! Will someone tell me what the chart is for eruption/spanish fly? I couldn't find any videos last time I looked, is it just trills that you can one hand? Or does it screw with you like Satch Solo D? >_>
Yeah where can we see charts?

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LlamaYip wrote:
ortiz1193 wrote:
Yeah where can we see charts?

Well i could try to make videos but my web cam sucks so we'll see how it is. I felt like the game was messing with me...it was me going "WTF did i just miss" a lot. I knew that if i kept playing it, i'd eventually get it because no part was really hard or anything.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I guess thats sounds good, I want this FGFC to be within my skill level, and this is a chart a really wanna see.

newuser1234  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LlamaYip wrote:
Well I guess thats sounds good, I want this FGFC to be within my skill level, and this is a chart a really wanna see.

I just remembered that I have a tv tuner so hopefully the vids won't be too bad. I just have to post them and then i'll put links up

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
bump for first van halen full game FC!

Nice erruption and all other crazy FC's on hard good job and well done on getting there first I know it's fun trying to be first

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimmyHero33 wrote:
newuser1234 wrote:
bump for first van halen full game FC!

Nice erruption and all other crazy FC's on hard good job and well done on getting there first I know it's fun trying to be first

thanks a lot...posted 2 vids so you guys can finally see the charts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 3 of 21

Jump to: