ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
ps3 lag issue(i guess?)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cantstopthee  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:38 am    Post subject: ps3 lag issue(i guess?) Reply with quote

wel i play every gh game made on my 360 and im an very good(maybe not to sc hero terms,top 1000)but any way im at my friends right now and its on a lcd and he has aerosmith for ps3,well ive calibrated it like 75 times and i cant find out wtf is wrong,is there any issues with the ps3???

any tips?

i can 100% the joe perry guitar battle on my game but on his im failing on every calibrated setting ive tryed
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: CantStopThee
glacier985  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Using the Les Paul by chance? Worst GH guitar ever, wireless lag varies because of the dongle. Best way to play on a PS3 is with the new world tour guitar or an SG with the TAC adapter.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its likely that your lag is variable. Also, some HDTVs just can't be used for gaming. Its unfortunate, but perhaps his TV just plain old sucks? There are TVs that will never calibrate, no matter how many different settings you try.

But no, there are no inherent lag issues with the Ps3 or the Ps3 version itself.

Accomplishments: (RB) (GH)
cantstopthee  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm yeah im using the les paul,it looks like he has a western digtal? i think im not getting up too look but yeah i though i heard about that thing that the ps3 uses.

the calibration does work i mean if you put it on 30 or 20 you can see a difference.

hmm i guess he needs to but the WT guitar??
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: CantStopThee
Rapstah  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WT guitar, yep.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might want to try turning off anything like dolby in the game or even extra video processing the tv might be doing.
soccerboy194  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

les paul on the ps3 is fail.

I couldn't even pass some songs...I then got a WT guitar and 5 Star'd all of them
Ad134  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The PS3 Les Paul has a lag that keeps changing, which means you can't adjust to it. It's the worst guitar controller in the history of the GH series.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started playing GH2 on ps2 and quickly got gh1 and 80s for ps2. when gh3 came out i got it for ps3 as well as GHA, GHWT and GHM. Not once have any of my guitars on any of my games had any problems. also, my TV has no audio or video lag so i'm sure that has helped me a lot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: