ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Hardest Games Ever
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheZ116  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy fuck Gradius looks damn hard.
I have to protest with one thing though:

Hafkie wrote:
I know, it's not a bullet hell shooter too. Surprise!

I think it would actually be considered a very easy Bullet Hell, but the rest of the game is hard as shit.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: sandiegodrummer PSN Name: thez116
Squirrel  

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, gradius isn't considered bullet hell.

Bullet hell is a shitload of bullets, kinda slow.

That's a few bullets, fast, and often.
Enchiridion  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CoD4 should be absolutely nowhere near this list, if you ask me. Also, where's Demon's Souls? Never played a game that got as difficult as that one the more you played it.
FreeXBird  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember back in the day one of the hardest games I had was Incredible Crisis for PS1. I dunno if it is actually that hard, but back when I was like 7 it was.
Enchiridion  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha. I remember playing Top Gear for the SNES when I was around 8 or 9 and thinking it was the most difficult game, ever. Since then I have very rarely touched the entire racing genre. =P
CristianHero  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might want to include Rage Racer in that list, yeah the very first game of that series (back in like 1996). There's 5 stages, each with 4 races in them and eventually after you succeed with the first world, you go onto a second world with reverse tracks of the first ones. So in total there's 10 stages and 40 races in all, but one grand pix remains (I had no idea that something like that would happen O_o.)

The last stage is called the Diable Grand Prix and the AI driving the other cars are EXTREMELY tough to beat, compared to the rather easy opponents in the previous 10 stages. Screwing up once, with even one tiny mistake, I would recommend restarting the stage. At this point of the game, you are driving cars that can reach a top speed of 250 mph, making them hard to control through turns. There's a drift aspect, but it's rather difficult to master. When you restart (if you ever think you messed up badly), you get a set amount of times you can restart. When you use all of them up, you lose the medals in that grand prix you must recollect them by racing again >_<.Yes, that's very stupid but challenging at the same time. Getting bronze is easy, but in these races it's recommended and made required to get the gold in a race. If you get frustrated easily then don't play this game.
TensionSpree  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Wanna Be The Man is really, really hard. It's a platforming game reminiscent of Megaman/Metroid. You take one hit, you die and go back to the last save point you activated. Yeah, it's that kind of game. Enemies and death traps everywhere.

Recent FCs: Man In The Box (Guitar)

Will not remove this in my signature until "Unholy Confessions" by Avenged Sevenfold is added to Rock Band DLC.
Started: July 31st, 2010
Still don't wanna remove it! Happy it's here, though!
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To me, the Call of Duty series in general needs to be replaced with the original Call of Duty(Call of Duty Classic on XBLA) alone. I had hell beating it on normal(stupidly, I thought I had beat it on veteran at the time, only to severely disappoint myself ._.). I'm never beating it on veteran, no way, no how(primarily because of the health system differences). I also found F-Zero GX to be very difficult to beat on very hard, but that's probably because I can't snake to safe my life, lol. I'm proud to say I beat it on very hard though, so .

I also think us commenting on Guitar Hero being here brings up my main point about these kinds of lists. My point is, we're on a site that specializes in making colored notes disappear, FC'ing all of the crazy songs that put this series on that list, and kicking ass and taking names! Naturally, we're going to find that easier than most of the games on this list. We've all got our specialties(whether it's rhythm games, FPS's, RPG's, sports games, etc.). It's not aimed at anyone, I'm just saying this in general.

Then again, this is coming from a guy who owns a grand total of 4 games/series on that list, so...*shrugs*.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: