ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Slasher: GHVH MG 1st (formerly...for now)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Graf  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should FC The Way It Ends and F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X on Guitar Hero III, they are glaring omissions in an otherwise fantastic career for that game.

On GH:80's you could definitely pick up Round and Round and Electric Eye

How can you be in the top 30 on Guitar Hero III and not be higher on Aerosmith? Go get that FGFC! You haven't touched that game in five years (according to score timestamps) and it would net you another 50-75,000 points towards your overall leaderboard standing.

GHWT could use some love, and an FC of Never Too Late

You are definitely a better player than the scores you have entered on some of these games. If I can see a player reach the top levels of Guitar Hero 1 and Guitar Hero 3, I don't see how you don't have the skills to reach the top on these other games. Your scores are fantastic, but they can be better. Go grind out those lower ranks and missing FC's. If you look at your best FC's and compare them to the ones you are missing it becomes apparent that you have more work to do, so get to it! You are more than capable

Good luck! Mr. Green

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like all your goals! I think adding some FCs to your total would be a good idea as well. I mean judging by your WoR career alone I think you could get another what, 20 FCs pretty easily? Do it man!

Speaking of... I believe a certain FIU FC was possible for you at one point... you should do that too! :tooth:

Also stream. Streams are always good. (says the guy that hasn't streamed in forever or so)
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just stole one of your GH:WT medium guitar first places. Thought I'd say, lol.

As for goals, hard bass first place overall is a good one to do but that'll knock me down to third place overall, so let's ignore that one! Go for medium guitar first place or something and try and overtake tarnie on the original 211.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
I think you can break back in the top ten, but I think we'll have a bit of a battle between us for a bit if you do. Which... well is always fun. And your squeezing out matches me on nearly all levels, so... you can probably do it. I just have to hit more notes and get a damn PS2 back in my hands. GHL may prove to be the downfall of me though, or well all of us for a bit, but it'll be a fun one mate. The rest are... insane to me, but you can probably do nearly all, if not all of those on the list.

Looking forward to the competition!! I haven't felt this excited about Guitar Hero related stuff for a very long time. Probably since 2009-11 when I was really immersed in expert and improving my skills. Good luck to you, but I hope I do better in all respect

Peachfanclub wrote:
FC something on GH1X pls

I'll certainly try! I've hit all parts of GR2R at one point or another, never with any consistency. And FiU was possible at one point a few years back...maybe I'll have to start getting serious about it. I really would like to break that 44/47 barrier though, so thanks for the suggestion!

Graf wrote:
You should FC The Way It Ends and F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X on Guitar Hero III, they are glaring omissions in an otherwise fantastic career for that game.

On GH:80's you could definitely pick up Round and Round and Electric Eye

How can you be in the top 30 on Guitar Hero III and not be higher on Aerosmith? Go get that FGFC! You haven't touched that game in five years (according to score timestamps) and it would net you another 50-75,000 points towards your overall leaderboard standing.

GHWT could use some love, and an FC of Never Too Late

You are definitely a better player than the scores you have entered on some of these games. If I can see a player reach the top levels of Guitar Hero 1 and Guitar Hero 3, I don't see how you don't have the skills to reach the top on these other games. Your scores are fantastic, but they can be better. Go grind out those lower ranks and missing FC's. If you look at your best FC's and compare them to the ones you are missing it becomes apparent that you have more work to do, so get to it! You are more than capable

Good luck! Mr. Green

I'm only top 30 on ps2 rankings for GH3..hardly an accomplishment. I'm not even top 100 otherwise I think

For 80's, Round and Round is definitely a possibility. Electric Eye will take some work though.. but maybe sometime down the road. I've got easier ones left.

GHA is just annoying I've wanted to get 40 or 41 FCs on that game, and I'm sure I will once I redux that game on X360 down the line. I guess I had just been putting that game off for a long time, but maybe it's about time I revisit it!

GH3 was definitely a frustration last time I played it. I was hitting a brick wall and getting -1's everywhere on multiple songs. I'm sure if I practiced for a week or 2, I could get 66 FCs fairly easily, and with a little more patience and endurance, MAYBE pull off a TWIE FC someday. Strumming is definitely not my strong suit..so it will take some work.

WT might be tough to increase scores... I've put a lot of effort into squeezing that game, so the only significant point increases are from new FCs. Once I come back to this game, I'll try to hit 80 at least. Never Too Late should fall first once my finger speed comes back, so that's a good first suggestion

I'll be sure to work on all the games at one point or another, but you've given me some good targets. Thanks!

alexhaz64 wrote:
I like all your goals! I think adding some FCs to your total would be a good idea as well. I mean judging by your WoR career alone I think you could get another what, 20 FCs pretty easily? Do it man!

Speaking of... I believe a certain FIU FC was possible for you at one point... you should do that too!

Also stream. Streams are always good. (says the guy that hasn't streamed in forever or so)

Yeah, about that....haha. I'll try. FCs are hard though

On a serious note, I do have a list of songs that I could knock down with a bit of work, and they total up close to the 600 mark, so I think I could shoot for that! (including FiU near the end of that list..I haven't forgotten about that, don't worry!)

Streams will happen once I get a suitable laptop. Mine is kind of...on it's death bed at this point. I need my friend to help me set up and purchase a good/durable one so that I'll be able to stream from it semi-frequently.

k3v227  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

G H 1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Add me on PSN so I have a bunch of requests on Tuesday

alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WiiU master race!

I'll probably suck for a while starting out but I hope to give you a run for you money at first overall... plus I'm hoping I can just play all the songs and get first on the grand total boards, haha...
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can add me too but im not gonna play online 'til I have a full playthrough of it. I want to see the inside out before having some fun online/doing trophies.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY FUCK THIS GAME IS HARD. Pathing and squeezing look to be moot because of the new hero power system, but ups and downs are difficult. My brain is always getting it ass backwards. Oh well. Good luck all on the new game.

I got 1 FC of one of those Fall Out Boy songs with not optimal path apparently

Graf  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlasherManEXE wrote:
HOLY FUCK THIS GAME IS HARD. Pathing and squeezing look to be moot because of the new hero power system, but ups and downs are difficult. My brain is always getting it ass backwards. Oh well. Good luck all on the new game.

I got 1 FC of one of those Fall Out Boy songs with not optimal path apparently

Nice work with the FC. I see what you mean about thinking vertically and adjusting to those quick white/black/white sort of transitions on the same area. It's taking some getting used to, but I already feel the game starting to make sense, which excites me. I am sure you are feeling the same thing! Good luck on the scores and FC's!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So it's gonna be you and JLC i'm competing with on 360
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kappameister wrote:
So it's gonna be you and JLC i'm competing with on 360

And Mr.Scientist

Not sure who else

Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlasherManEXE wrote:
And Mr.Scientist

... who?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Scientist wrote:
SlasherManEXE wrote:
And Mr.Scientist

... who?

hi

Kappameister  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still, stop- getting a head start. I can't play till saturday because UK and hospital stuff :|
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: