Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
7/4: Starting on RB Drums | GHVH HDFGFC!!|FGFCs/OMBs: 176/
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ontwikseltsaar  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always exciting to see these marathon goals. Are you considering doing voxtar/voxbass/voxdrums as well?

voidedalive2x wrote:
aspersions

aspirations?

(I can't change the size of the "wrote:" )

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Ontwikseltsaar
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Aspirations. Yes.

Also...possibly. Maybe. After 200 FGFCs, for sure. Even then, I don't think I'll ever go beyond Medium. I might do, like, MVox/XOther, but that's about it (and while it may be true, I wouldn't really count those personally as FGFCs if I get any because the difficulties aren't the same.)

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bit of a non-update since I'm mainly just uploading vids and pics of FCs I should've done months ago. I do have some new ones to add, of course, but the FGFC isn't quite in the books just yet.

GHVH HDrums FCs:
Rock and Roll is Dead (Video)
Double Vision (Video)
I Want it All (Video)
Safe European Home (Video)
Sick, Sick, Sick (Video)
Feel Your Love Tonight (Video)
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love (Video)
Everybody Wants Some!! (Video)
Dance the Night Away (Video)
Atomic Punk (Video)
Dope Nose (Video)
Master Exploder (Video)
Pain (Video)
Come to Life (Video)
Best of You (Video)

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next batch of songs, plus an actual worthwhile update reason!

GHVH HDrums FCs:
Eruption (Video)
You Really Got Me (Video)
Unchained (Video)
Ice Cream Man (Video)
Jump (Video)
First Date (Video)
The Takedown (Video)
Space Truckin' (Video)
Somebody get me a Doctor (Video)
So This is Love? (Video)
Beautiful Girls (Video)
Romeo Delight (Video)
Hang 'em High (Video)
I'm the One (Video)
Hot for Teacher (Video)
LOSS OF CONTROL (VIDEO)

Only two more songs left!

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY FUCK THAT WAS QUICK AFTER LoC BUT GODDAMN IT'S DONE!

PAINKILLER HDRUMS FC! (VIDEO)
Mean Street HDrums FC! HDrums FGFC #176! (Video)

(my scores aren't yet inputted when I make this post, but I will have them in soon)

This will also make it a Full Game X-Plat 1st as well, and completing another Easy-Hard domination!

But, as I mentioned in the vid description, with PathHero gone for now I'm going to skip the rest of GH HDrums to do RB Drums instead after a Lefty stint. Granted, I don't quite know yet what I'm gonna do with Lefty because I had that long drop out of playing and then only just came back to finish this, so...we'll have to see in a moment.

It's finally done thank fuck...

bushidox  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Any Drums FGFC on Van Halen is pretty amazing. Your skills have really come a long way. Nice work!
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job! Both LoC and PK looked incredibly annoying and difficult
Sucks about PH being down but hopefully you'll be able to do some crazy RB drum stuff

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the FGFC! I'm no drummer by any means, but those videos (I only watched PK and HFT) looked pretty dang tough. Do you think you'll be able to FGFC any other games on H Drums? FSFC would be pretty awesome
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Ontwikseltsaar  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice FCs and congrats on the FGFC! I gotta say I enjoyed the mixture of annoyance and relief after you finished Painkiller It's a great feeling to not have to play a song again like that.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Ontwikseltsaar
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Wow. Any Drums FGFC on Van Halen is pretty amazing. Your skills have really come a long way. Nice work!

I guess I don't quite see it that way. VH and BH are the two I knew I would get anyways, it's only a matter of how long it takes. If I can get a 3rd from any other game, that'd be a definite skill improvement.

JohnnyGrey wrote:
Awesome job! Both LoC and PK looked incredibly annoying and difficult
Sucks about PH being down but hopefully you'll be able to do some crazy RB drum stuff

That's the hope. I don't know how well I'll do score-wise because it's generally not been as easy for me to spot if I've gotten squeezes (what without the red flame/blue flame difference on GH), but my hope is to get to, like, HFSFC -5 or so (RttH, VIsions, plus one or two other ones) for now.

alexhaz64 wrote:
Congrats on the FGFC! I'm no drummer by any means, but those videos (I only watched PK and HFT) looked pretty dang tough. Do you think you'll be able to FGFC any other games on H Drums? FSFC would be pretty awesome

Don't put that on me. Monsters like War Ensemble, TTFAF, Burn and FotS still exist.

But, if you want to talk about possible FGFCs, the two next ones are GH5 and GHWT. I honestly don't see anything at all in GH5 that's remotely hard enough to be trouble besides 21CSM (albeit definitely harder than VH), so that would ideally be the next one I do after BH (the fact it lines up as the final exported game after BH helps). WT has merely Trapped Under Ice (which is a matter of learning the rolls that are significantly easier than other roll-based songs) and Soul DOubt (which by all visual accounts shouldn't be that hard, but GOD DAMN I do not understand the speed for the Break. At all. But, compared to the others, it's the most likely one left.

So, if I had to rank them in terms of possibility:
1. BH
2. GH5
3. GHWT
4/5. GHSH
5/4. GHWoR (depends on if I get TTFAF or Burn/FoTS faster)
6. GHM

Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
Nice FCs and congrats on the FGFC! I gotta say I enjoyed the mixture of annoyance and relief after you finished Painkiller It's a great feeling to not have to play a song again like that.

Oh God yes. ANd so long as nobody touched GHVH HDrums, I never have to again

Unique Score rank-ups:
Medium: +2 to 3rd over arvain and UltraheroABC5

On one hand, not as many as I expected. On the other hand, I look at 20M on VH between me and arvain and question what I did wrong. Same with SH. So sad.

The only other update I'll do is just a series of videos showcasing the remaining hard songs that I have left (or at least the ones I consider hard/are difficulty 7 or higher). I make no claims to this being a list of all the hard songs, but if any of you have never played drums and want to know why I consider them as difficult as they are, this is at least a benchmark for why. After this, I'm jumping over to Lefty.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HDrums difficulty showcase videos:

World Tour-
Soul Doubt
Trapped Under Ice

Metallica-
War Ensemble
That was Just Your Life
My Apocalypse

Smash Hits-
Through the Fire and Flames

GH5-
21st Century Schizoid Man
Done With Everything, Die for Nothing
Scatterbrain (Live)
Seven

Warriors of Rock-
2112 Pt. 7 - Grand Finale
Bat Country
Burn
Calling
Deadfall
Holy Wars...The Punishment Due
If you Want Peace...Prepare for War
It's Only Another Parsec...
Nemesis
Ravenous
Setting Fire to Sleeping Giants
Speeding (Vault Version)
Sudden Death
And lastly, Fury of the Storm

I could do DLC at a later time, if anyone wants me to. I could also do RB HDrums, or at least on-disc, before I get started over there, as well.

EDIT: ALright, the final 3 uploaded this time without trouble. I'm off to Lefty-land now.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Twitch!

Doing GH/RB on it sounds a bit iffy because I'd rather not get struck down for playing those songs, so I suppose I might just have to turn all the in-game music down if I do stream that (which is a hope).

I am still on break, though, so my first streams would be PC games. Might include console games once I get a cable for it.

I plan on streaming either Tuesday or WEdnesday for my first "real" stream, with a follow-up sometime on the weekend (workdays permitting). Probably about 3pm Central. I intend for my first game to be Celeste as I play it for the first time (which may or may not be a good idea for someone just starting to stream, who knows?). If I feel comfortable enough about it, I would like to have one day on the weekdays for GH/RB stuff, and then one day on the weekend for PC/other console games.

bushidox  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will try to hop on for your stream then!
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
I will try to hop on for your stream then!

I am live now, if you're able to come.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will start another stream of Celeste tomorrow after 5 (would be at 5 but I have to sit at work for an half hour so no one's there alone). not gonna post when it starts. Not really anything I can add to that post to make it worthwhile.

I should probably remind myself to A.) switch to the newer modem box to at least try and see if I'll get better service, and B.) get a second HDMI cable to link my PC to my TV so I can show console game footage.

But yeah, Celeste tomorrow. And, if I can get that PC/console cord, with work days permitting, I'd like to try and have two days of streaming; one for stuff like Celeste and other games on Wednesdays or so, and a GH/RB-based stream on Saturday/Sunday.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 62 of 63

Jump to: