SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH:VH Band Trophy + WoR Challenges
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JoeTheAncientOne  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did i mention im quite good at bass? :P

go check my scores on GHM X bass on PS2 if you want to see my bass hax, and youd may as well see my scores for GHM X guitar too (disposable heroes -1 etc.)

when can you come on band hero btw? im on now, doing some bass.

JoeOfTheFire on PSN, feel free to add me- I need more people to play GHWoR with. I have all imports and all free dlc, as well as some regular dlc.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought i could play today but i fell alseep with my son lol. seeing you're 5 hours ahead me, i think we'll have to setup game play next week-end. because i usually play around 8h30pm-11hpm -5 GMT, that means 1h30am trhough 4am for you lol. thats a bit insane hehe.

anyway i'll pm you if i ever see you online.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh ok

JoeOfTheFire on PSN, feel free to add me- I need more people to play GHWoR with. I have all imports and all free dlc, as well as some regular dlc.
el-ton  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I would need some help with 2 trophies in GH5.
1.Fest Quartet Quest (play 10 4 player rockfest mode)
2.Sampler plate ( play in quickplay, career and each competitive game type)

For the first one, I have every instruments in triple, so I need someone with either 2 guitars, 2 drums or 2 mics.
Same thing with the second one since most of competitive game are 2 vs 2.
You can also add me if you need some help.
My psn is El-Ton-II (capital i)
Thanks!
Mimming  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you've got me dude and you know im up for the trophies

Anyone else, I play expert G/B and expert+ drums (except for the crazy songs), and i could sing on ehh easy :P
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

el-ton wrote:
Hello, I would need some help with 2 trophies in GH5.
1.Fest Quartet Quest (play 10 4 player rockfest mode)
2.Sampler plate ( play in quickplay, career and each competitive game type)

For the first one, I have every instruments in triple, so I need someone with either 2 guitars, 2 drums or 2 mics.
Same thing with the second one since most of competitive game are 2 vs 2.
You can also add me if you need some help.
My psn is El-Ton-II (capital i)
Thanks!

nice. i'll add you tonight. what time zone are you ? i also have all the instrument. it'll be easier this way.

Mimming wrote:
Well, you've got me dude and you know im up for the trophies

Anyone else, I play expert G/B and expert+ drums (except for the crazy songs), and i could sing on ehh easy :P

yeah man i know that but we're on a different time zone. make things a bit harder. but its nice to know you play drum, i kind of need help with all the Drum Challenge in both GH5 & BH.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:

nice. i'll add you tonight. what time zone are you ? i also have all the instrument. it'll be easier this way.

Your time + 1 hour. I live right besides you
Thanks
luckyviet  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:44 pm    Post subject: custom Reply with quote

bonjour,

je ne parle pas anglais alors le site est un peut dur pour moi

je cherche a télécharger des notes graphiques .chart pour gh3 mais je sais pas ou aller.

merci de votre aide.

luckyviet13@hotmail.fr
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: custom Reply with quote

luckyviet wrote:
bonjour,

je cherche a télécharger des notes graphiques .chart pour gh3 mais je sais pas ou aller.

merci de votre aide.

luckyviet13@hotmail.fr

pas la bonne place du tout. va la http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=16

aussi, apprend l'anglais sinon tu va avoir de la misere a faire du custom. bonne chance !

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:20 pm    Post subject: Re: custom Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
luckyviet wrote:
bonjour,

merci de votre aide.

luckyviet13@hotmail.fr

pas la bonne place du tout. va la http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=16

aussi, apprend l'anglais sinon tu va avoir de la misere a faire du custom. bonne chance !

Je ne parle pas beaucoup le français, donc je n'ai aucune idée si Cabanon mentionné cela, mais: Ne donnez jamais votre adresse email si facilement, c'est un forum public et, par conséquent, toute personne qui lit votre poste a accès à votre adresse e-mail. J'ai juste pensé que je devrais porter cela à votre attention, et vous avez aready l'option d'affichage de votre adresse e-mail sous la rubrique "Profil".

Scorehero est un Américain créé un forum et à ce titre en anglais est prévue. Si vous ne parlez pas l'anglais suffisamment bien pour utiliser à chaque fois que vous postez, je vous recommande l'utilisation de Google Translate.

Cela dit, bienvenue à Scorehero!

/french.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ncie shot RichardGHP. did Google did all the job or you litteraly speak french ? im amaze a bit because its really good.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
ncie shot RichardGHP. did Google did all the job or you litteraly speak french ? im amaze a bit because its really good.

I used Google for a few words and for French grammatical correctness but I otherwise speak quite a bit of French, albeit not completely fluently.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RichardGHP wrote:
Cabanon wrote:

I used Google for a few words and for French grammatical correctness but I otherwise speak quite a bit of French, albeit not completely fluently.

ah i see. thats cool, not many would do that.

on another note, tonight from 8pm to 11pm GMT -5 or ET, i'll need 3 other drummers to do the drumline trophy. as well as the "play 10 rockfest with 4 players" one. if anyone wanna help. just hit me on PSN: Cabanon. im close to plat it and kinda need help.

also, if you have Band Hero, please message me ! i need 3 trophues that can be done in 1 shot, which is "4 players or the same instruments" "4 players on expert without failling" & "earn an 11x multipler".

any idea of what songs have 2-3-4 or more band moment ? lemme know and we'll do it !

thnxk.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:
Cabanon wrote:

ah i see. thats cool, not many would do that.

on another note, tonight from 8pm to 11pm GMT -5 or ET, i'll need 3 other drummers to do the drumline trophy. as well as the "play 10 rockfest with 4 players" one. if anyone wanna help. just hit me on PSN: Cabanon. im close to plat it and kinda need help.

also, if you have Band Hero, please message me ! i need 3 trophues that can be done in 1 shot, which is "4 players or the same instruments" "4 players on expert without failling" & "earn an 11x multipler".

any idea of what songs have 2-3-4 or more band moment ? lemme know and we'll do it !

thnxk.

probably take a picture - and the 11x mult trophy doesn't have to be traditional band on BH?

Blehgopie wrote:
<Blehgopie> FUCKING STRUM LIMIT!
<Blehgopie> HARMONIX FIX AERIS
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Aaron45653 PSN Name: Aaron45653
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cubsrule21aza wrote:
probably take a picture - and the 11x mult trophy doesn't have to be traditional band on BH?

from what i see in the description, no. its written "as a Standard Band" so i guess it can be whatever instrument combination.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: