Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Cabanon's Acc. Thread - GD:RB = G/B Medium FGFC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks to you two. 20k is possible, but not sure when. could go fast or could never happen. there's enough DLC or RBN stuff to reach at least 25k, but it'll take dedication and time and that's if I don't bored along the years.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10,000 FCs, that is just an unfathomable number. And you did it with almost exclusively E/M too. Any plans to get more H/X FCs at some point? Wouldn't be surprised if 20,000 wasn't out of the question
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Ontwikseltsaar  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crazy number. Crazy dedication. Cray-cray all around.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Ontwikseltsaar
Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
thanks to you two. 20k is possible, but not sure when. could go fast or could never happen. there's enough DLC or RBN stuff to reach at least 25k, but it'll take dedication and time and that's if I don't bored along the years.

Aw, psh. I didn't do nothin' for that. You've just kept plugging away at it yourself.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

FC count: 9
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
10,000 FCs, that is just an unfathomable number. And you did it with almost exclusively E/M too. Any plans to get more H/X FCs at some point? Wouldn't be surprised if 20,000 wasn't out of the question

Hi Alex, absolutely no chance for an FGFC but I'll be sure to add new FC score if I get some on Hard, Expert is out of the way unless it's stupid easy. I did get GHL & DJH FGFC on Hard but that'll be it. I've hit a wall on LRB & TBRB years ago and don't think it's possible. It would take too much time and I don't really like grinding the same song over and over. the thing is, my hands are kinda big but very short and just hitting the blue or orange with my pinky kinda hurt after 20+ songs in a session. as an indication, my wedding ring size is 13. that's bigger than a 25 cents coin or a 1 dollar coin in Canada. so yeah, let just say my fingers movement can be limited !

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10/15: GH5 Medium Bass FGFC. This is probably the last FGFC I'll be able to get in Guitar Hero unless I can do WoR M Bass. In Rock Band, there's maybe 3 left: GDRB M Guitar, GDRB M Bass, RBU Easy. that's it. 5 max left for my skills, but a shit ton of DLC that will last me years to come, so don't expect alot of update in this thread other than every 1000 FCs.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this won't be the last FGFC we see from you :)

I know you're not really into playing H or X, but I really think you could do a lot more there. GHL Advanced FGFC tells me you can hit notes, the problem is more with stretching to hit the O notes. I think you could probably do pretty well by using just three fingers and sliding instead. I have to imagine some H FGFCs would be doable on bass, at least. There are some ridiculously easy charts even on X in a lot of games too...
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
I know this won't be the last FGFC we see from you :)

I know you're not really into playing H or X, but I really think you could do a lot more there. GHL Advanced FGFC tells me you can hit notes, the problem is more with stretching to hit the O notes. I think you could probably do pretty well by using just three fingers and sliding instead. I have to imagine some H FGFCs would be doable on bass, at least. There are some ridiculously easy charts even on X in a lot of games too...

Hi Alex, thanks for you kind words and encouragement. You know, Band Hero might be doable on H Bass, that's something I never thought about doing, but honestly, it might be the only one. Sure I could add some FCs here and there, but the sheer amount of note in GH vs RB in general is quite the difference. I do have fun playing on Hard though, so I might put it on my to-do list one day. No clue when, I have a huge list still.

I will tackle GH5 DLC Medium Guitar/Bass next then move on to WoR M Bass and finally WoR DLC Medium Guitar/Bass. I'll give a shot at BH H Bass after that which could be late next winter. Winter is quite busy with 2 kids playing hockey, camp are over and season should start next week. so we have our hands full during 7 months

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will wholly admit I don't remember any of the charts because I've basically never touched most of them since either the FSFC -2 or FSFC, but I think that stuff like LRB HBass, GHM/SH MGuitar, definitely BH HBass, potentially GHVH HBass, TBRB and RBB HGuitar (and HBass, and RBB HKeys aren't completely out of your league. At least, I believe you have a good shot at them.

Even if not, gl on the FC grind, and gratz on the MBass FGFC. Gogo MBass FSFC!

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added another 1000 FCs to my total in the last 6 months. Considering I haven't played much during the summer, that's pretty good. Finished off a goal of mine, GH5 DLC E/M Bass and now I'm going to try to get GH5 M Guitar. it is much much harder than I anticipated. I almost didn't even try because of (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (Live), there's this weird blue sustain bunch of note that are out of beat that I shit you not, missed a dozen of times. I finally had to get it into practice mode and found that double-strumming quick, wait, double-strum again, wait, double-strum again, wait, double-strum again was the only way to hit it. strange. I also cannot do as much as Bass in a single session because it uses my pinky way too much and it's not very flexible, so 10 songs or an hour per session will be the top I can play. Also the Anthem pack is broken, I cannot see any of these songs in my list so i'll have to delete everything and download everything again, so I might not reach 163 FCs yet, it might wait until I'm done with WoR DLC & WT DLC. we'll see.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an impressive amount of FC's you have there, congratz !

I think you should be able to hit most of HBass on BH : Take a Picture, In a Big Country, Believe and Rio are probably the hardest (TaP is probably the hardest if you do not like alt-strumming that much).
Good luck on future FGFCs, I'm sure you will get them !
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep it coming, Cab. You got this.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, I absolutely despise purple notes now lol it's getting the best of me. I'll be VERY happy to put GH5 to rest once DLC M Guitar is done. good thing I got Fre Bird 1st try tonight, I didnt want to start a grind fest on this looonnnggggg and kinda boring in its on way song.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
thanks, I absolutely despise purple notes now lol it's getting the best of me. I'll be VERY happy to put GH5 to rest once DLC M Guitar is done. good thing I got Fre Bird 1st try tonight, I didnt want to start a grind fest on this looonnnggggg and kinda boring in its on way song.

Amen to that feeling, brother. Free Bird's only really fun during the solo, and even then just on Hard/Expert, imo.

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

12/09: Finally conquered the GH5 DLC on Medium Guitar. Let's just say this wasn't an easy task. I got stuck on Hangar 18, which btw was never FCed before I did, for a whole week. trying day after day, always failing around the same place until it semi-clicked and was able to get through it just to miss a note after that. it took another 2 days until it clicked and was able to pull off the FC. I was about to let it go and move on to the next song and tell me it wouldn't be a complete set, but by chance this song is kickass and listening over and over wasn't driving me mad. Then you had Guilty Pleasure which took me 3 days, that song got some fast solo but by chance it's kinda short. and what about God Save the Queen, jesus christ, 329 notes of pure madness for my big fat hands, my pinky still hurt. then Who I Am which also was never FCed before I did, which is not hard but kind of a solo fest.

good riddance GH5 ! officially done with this game. not sure what I'm gonna do next, either WoR M Bass or tackle some RB stuff, we'll see.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 47 of 49

Jump to: